my first baby buy :)

have you taken anything for it hun i know if i eat loads of fruit n veg when not had a lot of it i get stomach pain x

im not going to take anything yet, im just having water and let it run its cause, or whatever they say like that ha, yeah i think it could be change of diet and coz of my ibs im reacting to it, it will stop soon, and i need to go buy hubby a birthday card for the week x

i think i might have ovulated last nite! not to sure had a lil cramp ..

what are we all up 2 2nite? im having OH's brother over and our neighbours for a wii chinese and drinks night :D OH keeps saying lets get drunk and have :sex: that seems to work for every1 else :haha: xx

ha yeah thats all you hear, get pissed get pregnant, that prob wouldnt work. maybe its coz your not thinking about it when your drunk.

both hubby and i are meant to be giving blood tonight but im not going to , as have to have the progesterone tests soon and they told me last time, 6 months ago i shouldnt give blood to have all the energy i need for ttc and still not pregnant!! xx

well were going to give it a go :haha: i havent been drunk in months loool this should be fun . the diet is out the window for 2day i deserve a treat :D

my sis has her gender scan next friday :happydance:
bubbs is such a lil fighter after all the probs my sis has had and still having. xx

yeah why not enjoy yuorself love!!

oh whats up with your sister and baby? everything ok i hope.

my brothers gf whos pregnant has told him she wants a break, i think they spend too much time together but who knows what will happen now x

hav fun kelsey iv not brink drunk for ages dont take very much tho lol i had have my blood tests yesterday took 3 vials think one see what blood group for when have my op x

me neither and same it doesnt take much to get my drunk, depends what im drinking. its my 26th birthday on 23rd july so ill be having a night out, but would love to be pregnant on my birthday, id find out a few days before my birthday if i was or not x

so can i just ask a question, do you think you ovulate exactly 7 days before your peroid is due?? x

my sis had to have an op and there was 70% chance she would loose the baby
but all ok now
and my sis cought mrsa from the hosp

Oh god!! Well glad it's ok now x

I got my ultrasound appointment through, it's the 11th July, so that's really quick! Was really surprised x

gld your sis is bit better hopefully finding out if girl or boy will left her spirts
i went to asda today and brought baba2be 2 presants :D in the sale i got these for 3pound :)

ohhh what did you get,
im so bored tonight!! been in the flat for 2 days now,

bugger link didnt work try again :/keeps sayn invalid file :( i got winnie the pooh pjs for four pound and a newborn jacket with thumper on it £3.00 got both for 7 pound :)

lol sometimes hard find bits they put the jacket in girls and tbh a boy could wear it its unisex colours x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->