My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

I didn't realize how tired I was today...had a bit of cramping today too. We went to a baptism today, and when we came home after lunch my husband told me to go have a nap and he would do some housework (yes, he's a godsend lol). I ended up sleeping for 3 hours!! I had no idea how tired I was. Still cramping a bit. I am dreading the 9 day wait until I test lol

Overwhelmed: how many dpo are you?! Crossing my fingers for you! When will you test? I hope that it's the case, I used an FRER yesterday at 10dpo, so who knows. I don't even know what to expect anymore if AF even decides to show up on the 11th. I am really regretting not temping this month!!!

Beth: how are you this weekend?

Denyse: I hope that you TWW goes by quickly!!!

Thanks everyone as excited i am for getting all these positives before my AF to be due im scared for AF to show up and getting false tests but i doubt it im just thinking of that too much since i havent missed my AF yet

Over - we started bding on Saturday night, we'll prob bd tues or wed then fri, sun, tues I think. That'll be the minimum anyway.

Thought I had EWCM today - but was whiter than normal EWCM and didn't stretch as far. Took an opk and negative so maybe just getting ready to o. Am hoping all my smoothies and supplements don't change my cycle too much or make it longer!!

Rozz- sounds like it is coming soon.

Jala- that is how I was with P. Are you testing again today?

Tori- try to hold out. Fxed

Deny- fxed

Afm- temp dropped this morning. Looking like I will be out. 14dpo. I was awake like every hour from 2am but that shouldn't make it drop below cover. I guess I will just sit and wait. Weird thing is my cp is still soft, high (like can barely reach it), and closed.

It took me forever to get to sleep last night - I was really sore "down there" - I'm wondering if it was because I had too much :sex: in the last 6 days lol. Anyone else have this? It wasn't necessarily pain, but it was a lot of pressure. No matter what side I slept on, the pressure was still there.

Tori- your cycle may be a bit longer since it is your first month off... You could def still get a bfp. They say only like 25% of people get a bfp at 10/11 dpo and that is with an early.

Denny- hooray for o!

Rozz- when are you going to start being?

Mommy- are you feeling better today about everything?

Afm- still haven't tested. I did take a 3 hour nap today while P and dh cleaned (that was so nice). I was falling asleep in church- very unusual for me. Last time I was this sleepy was when I was preg with P. But then I was having cramping after dinner (maybe just IBS? I hope)

don't know lol i go back and forth. definitely hormonal and nerves i think. just fears in general. i remember last night thinking it would be great if i was pregnant and everything will work out. I do kind of long to hold a baby. i'm also afraid it'll be a boy, and honestly i'm just nervous because i don't know what to do with a boy. i know i'd be fine but the initial is fear. (i had the same thing when i found out i was having a girl because i thought for sure it was a boy, so i panicked at first. guess that's just my way) i sooooo want another girl.

I didn't realize how tired I was today...had a bit of cramping today too. We went to a baptism today, and when we came home after lunch my husband told me to go have a nap and he would do some housework (yes, he's a godsend lol). I ended up sleeping for 3 hours!! I had no idea how tired I was. Still cramping a bit. I am dreading the 9 day wait until I test lol

oh god i would love that. in my house, even if i had been up all night with dd? we would get back from an event like that and HE'D go to sleep and leave me with the baby. you see what i'm talking about?

Overwhelmed: how many dpo are you?! Crossing my fingers for you! When will you test? I hope that it's the case, I used an FRER yesterday at 10dpo, so who knows. I don't even know what to expect anymore if AF even decides to show up on the 11th. I am really regretting not temping this month!!!

Beth: how are you this weekend?

Denyse: I hope that you TWW goes by quickly!!!

i'm doing alright, just waiting. now i'm getting antsy to test.

Over - we started bding on Saturday night, we'll prob bd tues or wed then fri, sun, tues I think. That'll be the minimum anyway.

Thought I had EWCM today - but was whiter than normal EWCM and didn't stretch as far. Took an opk and negative so maybe just getting ready to o. Am hoping all my smoothies and supplements don't change my cycle too much or make it longer!!

awesome, get on bd'ing!!!

Rozz- sounds like it is coming soon.

Jala- that is how I was with P. Are you testing again today?

Tori- try to hold out. Fxed

Deny- fxed

Afm- temp dropped this morning. Looking like I will be out. 14dpo. I was awake like every hour from 2am but that shouldn't make it drop below cover. I guess I will just sit and wait. Weird thing is my cp is still soft, high (like can barely reach it), and closed.

no don't think like that, you're still in til af shows up. i dropped my temp and still got a pos with dd.

afm- 9 dpo, testing planning on friday..... (however i have been thinking sneakily about getting a test from the dollar store and using that and saving my ics and doing it tomorrow... i know, bad bad)

didn't sleep well, keep thinking i have symptoms, but don't think they're real ones, just my body playing tricks. i peed three times before bed (rare- i usually only go once) and i woke at 430 to pee too, and not little amounts i mean full out gush, and i didn't drink anything before bed. i normally only do that if i have like a large glass of water before bed. But i remember, i dind't drink anything before bed. then i couldn't get back to sleep. when i did, very strange vivid disturbing dreams, was out and in sleep until she woke me up at 740. I was planning on temping when dh got up at 5, but when i was up at 430, it wasn't enough time. and i never did fall back asleep til after he was up, and then like i said i don't know how much i actually slept at all. feeling bloated too. or just fat. fat fat.

and lazy.

lovely jal!!! congrats again! :) i'll be testing in a few days, maybe i'll be joining you!

Good luck mommy...im not sure if to go a dr already or just wait a bit more.

Ages!! Hehe sorry, I got my metallic at 9dpo. So good luck for you xxxx

Busy day- fxed for you all. And congrats jala- looks good.

Afm- AF came about 8am. Feeling way down today. 3rd cycle of clomid and still nothing...maybe we are supposed to have just one. Also found out testing they want me to do now is $775- I'm not doing that. Felt a little better when 2 of my students and one of the girls I work with got me some birthday candy, a card, and a crown that lights up. Dh also brought be to one of my fav restaurants and got me pretty earings. I guess I needed my bday to be the day I got AF. From here dh will do testing, I will take at least one more round of clomid, but I am not using opks temping or anything else. I'm sort of done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->