My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

jalanis, depending on where you are located, most places won't even see you til 7 weeks. but you can call and schedule.

oh overwhelmed, i'm so very sorry, just reading it now, :hugs: i know what you mean though, i really do.

Im a bit dissapointed that clearblue digi still says not pregnant and all frer and cheapies say positive.

Im a bit dissapointed that clearblue digi still says not pregnant and all frer and cheapies say positive.

I used First Response for my first pregnancy, it detected I was pregnant 5 days before AF was due. I've never used Clear Blue. If FR says you're pregnant, you're pregnant :) Maybe Clear Blue doesn't detect early enough? I wouldn't worry :hugs:

I am really not happy with my body today...I'm only 3-4 dpo and I'm nauseus and have metallic tastes in my mouth. I know better. My body is playing tricks on me because we started trying for #2 this month. You can't get pregnancy symptoms so early, so this is so frustrating :( Maybe I just have a bug coming on.

I used First Response for my first pregnancy, it detected I was pregnant 5 days before AF was due. I've never used Clear Blue. If FR says you're pregnant, you're pregnant :) Maybe Clear Blue doesn't detect early enough? I wouldn't worry :hugs:

Yeah thanks i already read that ppl also had same problem because clearblue doesnt detect as early as first response..now i can sleep calm and happy lol

Yeah thanks i already read that ppl also had same problem because clearblue doesnt detect as early as first response..now i can sleep calm and happy lol

Good :) When you're pregnant you need lots of rest and no stress. :hugs:

Good :) When you're pregnant you need lots of rest and no stress. :hugs:

I know lol it just makes me nervous to test again in the a.m so i can see the progressiom but ill get over it

Over - first of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Secondly I'm so sorry to hear AF got you, your symptoms all sounded so promising :( I hope you have a wonderful birthday and some rest and relaxation. Hope DHs test goes well, thinking of you xx

Mommy - how are you feeling today?

Denyse - that would be so mean of your body. I hope it's super early symptoms!

Afm - I have an abscess on my gum and heard this can impact on TTC so off to the dentist tomorrow. Ugh.
Has anyone else heard this?

Over - first of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Secondly I'm so sorry to hear AF got you, your symptoms all sounded so promising :( I hope you have a wonderful birthday and some rest and relaxation. Hope DHs test goes well, thinking of you xx

Mommy - how are you feeling today?

Denyse - that would be so mean of your body. I hope it's super early symptoms!

Afm - I have an abscess on my gum and heard this can impact on TTC so off to the dentist tomorrow. Ugh.
Has anyone else heard this?

Thanks hun :hugs: wouldn't that be an interesting surprise if they were early symptoms? Something funky is going on in any case! If it's my mind playing tricks on me, that is just so mean :(

morning ladies :coffee:

cd 26, 10 dpo. think i see the start of something in person. probably terrible on here though. I was going to throw it out, and the light caught just right and stopped me. i don't usually get line eye, so i'm thinking it's just super faint and really really early. can anyone invert this? what do you ladies think? i tried tweaking slightly to help you see what i see.

Attachments

• IMG_0627 (800x533).jpg
    IMG_0627 (800x533).jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0628 (800x533).jpg
    IMG_0628 (800x533).jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0629 (800x533).jpg
    IMG_0629 (800x533).jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0630 (533x800).jpg
    IMG_0630 (533x800).jpg
    10 KB · Views: 2
3-4 dpo, here are my symptoms since yesterday:

- nausea
- metallic taste in mouth
- cramping on left side
- tired
- no CM

8 days until I test!

Hope everyone has a great day :)

Mommy i see something but super super super faint....take another test in the evening to make sure or buy a frer.

might test in the am with an ic again, or wait til thurs.

scared to waste the $ on a frer.

jala- didn't you mention somewhere that you took a digi and it didn't register? meant to comment but totally missed it, was running all over this am, but digis actually tend to be less sensitive for most women. so much so, i never bought one.

jala- didn't you mention somewhere that you took a digi and it didn't register? meant to comment but totally missed it, was running all over this am, but digis actually tend to be less sensitive for most women. so much so, i never bought one.

Yes it was not pregnant on both tests but i just went to the dr earlier and they did a urine test and also csme back positive.

yeah i don't know why but those digis just aren't reliable. glad you got your confirm from a dr!!

I might move testing up to the 17th. So only 6 and a half days to go. Still very tired and still having a bit of nausea. Cramping a bit, but only on the left side. Still a bit of the metallic taste every now and then. I don't remember the last time I felt so tired. I'm ready for bed :(

Sorry for the TMI, but I noticed tonight that there was blue vessel lines around my boobs (near the areola). Has anyone else experienced this? I'm wondering if I ovulated early?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->