My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

well honestly rozzer, because i'm still so up and down about a second, it's like if it doesn't happen... i kind of don't care. my dh isn't really a hands on dad. so every cycle that goes by that it doesn't work makes me more and more towards, wait a minute, what the hell am i doing? i'm going to have TWO on my own instead of one. At least with dd we can just up and go, and we are a great team she and i. I know she'd totally help out with a baby because she loves babies. but i'm almost just thinking, maybe this isn't happening because i'm not supposed to have another. I don't want to buy more opks next cycle, as i don't work and i'm paying for them out of MY personal savings from when i did work, as i feel guilty buying those things.

this cycle i gave it my all. our timing was freaking perfect. if it doesn't work, if there is no bfp? i don't know if i'll try again another cycle. :/

Aww mommy, big :/

It's totally natural to feel like that. Will you go to npnt?

I know what you mean though, I'm a lot less full on this cycle. I still definitely want more, and dh is a hands on dad but I'm over beng stressed and worried about it. I have opks and I'll use them this cycle but I don't think I'll buy more. It'll happen when and if it's meant to.

I hope you do get your bfp this month xx

well after today, he was complaining she has 'too much stuff' and she 'has more than' he ever did. but he was one of five..... so... yeah, they had a pastors salary and so they didn't have much. but since they have more now and only 2 kids at home, they give lots to grandkids.

it's hard for me, because it's not supposed to be based on him not having anything. i had EVERYTHING, so it's definitely difficult. he's already unhappy about christmas stuff. She's getting ALLLLLL hand me downs from us because this way he's not paying anything, but we'll have to get something from santa still for her, but he's annoyed that she's getting stuff. it's like really? anything he wants for himself he gets. and if we have another, the baby stuff will get used again, and she's growing out of the baby toys so... and if we don't, the baby toys will go away, and there will only be the here and now toys. so, i dont' get the big deal. it breaks my heart that he doesn't want her to have anything it seems. he's turning into his father.

:(

we were at a ball game with the inlaws the other day, and i didn't realize until later when his father asked mil what she wanted to eat drink, he'd get her whatever she wanted. And she smiled and was like 'oh thanks' but the way she looked you could tell she didn't like that she couldn't just ask for something to eat/drink. she was waiting to see if she was.... 'allowed'. drives me batty.

seriously scared he's going that route. if we don't homeschool dd, i'm going back to work, and making my own damn money, so i can buy her whatever i want and never have to ask him for anything again!!!!! so pissed!

That stinks mommy. I think we all feel that way (about having more) at times. My dh is very hands on but P is a mamas boy and I wonder if I can handle having another. On top of it dh always wanted like 4 kids and here I am struggling to have a 2nd and I know I won't put my body through this all again after we do have a second. Dh understands but it still makes me feel down.

As far as the stuff goes...it is hard to mesh any two families. It stinks though that you have to battle about toys and such. I wish I could give you some advice, but all I can say is that we are here to listen.

Hang in there. Hope today is a better day.

starting off being down still towards him, and thinking maybe just one is just right.

we'll see what happens this cycle.

symptom- tender boobs, but on the part facing my arms only, the inside is fine, and i've never had this before. been like this for like 2-3 days. very odd. could mean nothing.

Ladies please send me good thoughts and patience- I want to test. I am now 13 dpo. Cp is still high and soft and closed (usually it is hard and low by now). I also have had a stuffy nose for two days and I have been feeling slightly I'll after eating. AF is due tomorrow and trying to put off testing til Thursday at the earliest.

Overwhelmed....today im 10dpo and got my positive...so test and let us know what u got.

image.jpg

My FRER im 10dpo....u may not see it clear as my phone has a bad camera but line is definitely there...yesterdays was bit lighter than today.

Congrats Jala! I think I still need to wait to test though. Another bfn (I have been at this game for almost 2 years) would be devastating. Congrats again though.

Over: Fingers crossed sweetie, good thoughts me baby dust :dust: xxxx

jala: congrats :hugs: well done!! H&h 9 months!

Mommy: you need a huge glass of wine (not great when TTC :haha:), munchies and some good relaxation. :hugs:

Hang in there over!! Distract yourself. I always make sure I pee first thing. No fmu = no test!

Jala - congratulations!!

Mommy - how many dpo are you?

Afm - still waiting to o. Going to start opks on Wednesday, which is cd15. Earliest I've o'd is cd17 or cd20. So looking like next weekend.

I'm currently on CD13 and I'll be testing the 28th of Sept

Ladies please send me good thoughts and patience- I want to test. I am now 13 dpo. Cp is still high and soft and closed (usually it is hard and low by now). I also have had a stuffy nose for two days and I have been feeling slightly I'll after eating. AF is due tomorrow and trying to put off testing til Thursday at the earliest.

13dpo is GREAT though hun! but totally understand the waiting. here for you, and yeah, no fmu, no test! so do something else, go out and keep yourself busy!!

View attachment 669595

My FRER im 10dpo....u may not see it clear as my phone has a bad camera but line is definitely there...yesterdays was bit lighter than today.

congrats!!!! so awesome!!!! i so see it!!!

I'm currently on CD13 and I'll be testing the 28th of Sept

:wave: hello!!!!

afm feeling a little better today, i keep having these symptoms that i think oh yeah, this is it. and then i feel like, it's so not going to be because i have symptoms. ugh.

so we've had 3 bfps already, one in august, and 2 in sept, and sept only just started!! things are looking good :)

How's everyone doing today?

Pretty sure I ovulated yesterday. We wanted to try bd'ing one more time. We went out with some friends for dinner last night but I had cramps and pains so bad it was definitely not the right time....woke up in this morning and on a whim I woke up hubby and well...we were both in the mood lol. Never had :sex: in the morning before, it was actually one of the best we had. Think I'm going to test on the 18th.

Hi ladies, sorry I've been gone all weekend.

Congrats on the BFP, Jala!

How is everyone else feeling?

I tested yesterday morning at 10dpo and this morning (11dpo) and a BFN. I'm feeling pretty out this month, as my only symptom is sore bbs and bloating, which is a classic PMS sign for me. Really crossing my fingers that I'm still not out till the 11th which is when I expect AF, but I won't test again till then.

Beth, it should be 14 days. I wouldn't know though because it's my first month off BC, but before BC I had a very regular 28-29 day cycle, which is what should be happening now. I would assume that it's just AF coming on the 11th.

Tori- your cycle may be a bit longer since it is your first month off... You could def still get a bfp. They say only like 25% of people get a bfp at 10/11 dpo and that is with an early.

Denny- hooray for o!

Rozz- when are you going to start being?

Mommy- are you feeling better today about everything?

Afm- still haven't tested. I did take a 3 hour nap today while P and dh cleaned (that was so nice). I was falling asleep in church- very unusual for me. Last time I was this sleepy was when I was preg with P. But then I was having cramping after dinner (maybe just IBS? I hope)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->