My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

I'm feeling really down tonight...maybe it's hormones, I don't know. Spotting was brief this morning and nothing since, and I'm just really, really dry. A bit of cramping and "tightness" down there, but other than that...nothing. I feel like I'm out, I just have this suspicion that AF is going to show up right on schedule this month.

Sorry for the vent.

:dust: to all

don't be sorry, that's why we're here ;) maybe spotting was ib!!!!

Over - I'm thinking of you too!

Denyse - I think implantation bleeding is meant to be very short, so I think that's promising! Rant away too, that's what we're here for!

Mommy - I'm really hoping this is your month! I can't wait until you next test!

Afm - feeling side lower abdomen twinges and may have gotten positive opk.
If anyone can look at these two photos, let me know what you think!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=173976

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=173973

I'm wondering if I should take my cb digital test or if I should wait until tomorrow...

i see lines but not dark enough yet. getting there!

Took cb digital. Blank circle.

Not surprising as o is predicted for Sat/Sun/Mon or even Tues.

i so can't buy those lol too expensive.

afm:my temp went up today! very warm, still left cramping, bbs aren't sore right now though. most symptoms have gone and left me.

however i didn't sleep the best, temped an hour later than i normally would, and it's warm here. but i'm so warm i've had to turn the fan on in here and that's not normal....

No more spotting - wonder if that's a good sign? Just really crampy and feeling pressure "down there"

How is everyone doing today?

:dust: to all!

My temp went up today too mommy, I'm blaming my duvet hog husband! I so hope yours is a good sign!

I don't think I'll use cg digi opks again. Too expensive as well! Am due to o tomorrow, Sunday or Monday apparently so hopefully I get a smiley soon!

Denyse - sounds very promising. When are you going to test?

My temp went up today too mommy, I'm blaming my duvet hog husband! I so hope yours is a good sign!

I don't think I'll use cg digi opks again. Too expensive as well! Am due to o tomorrow, Sunday or Monday apparently so hopefully I get a smiley soon!

I might try testing on Monday.

The last few days I've also noticed blue veins near my breast, very close to areola. I read this is a sign too....am I crazy??

I don't use OPK's either - they are so expensive! Being TTC isn't cheap lol

blue veins are a great sign hun. :)

and also i use opks, but from earlypregnancytests.com because they're decently cheap and i've done well with them the times i've needed them.

very warm. oh my gosh.

Hmm, this is real bizarre but I feel like maybe I already ovulated - like yesterday. I got what was an almost positive opk and I've been feeling twinges on and off and my boobs have been feeling more tender...
My cm has gone really creamy too. I had a temp rise this morning, although not above cover line.

I didn't get a smiley from digital opks though...I didn't take one until evening And my almost positive opk was at lunch time.

Weird, I guess I just need to wait and see...

I'm on 6po and I took a test lol. I told myself I wouldn't be impatient, but after all these symptoms, I just had to lol. I knew it would be too early. I got a BFN but there is also a very very faint pink line. I'm wondering if I am pregnant and if I test again on Monday the line will be darker. Trying not to get my hopes up.

Hope everyone else is doing well and has a great Friday :)

tested this am. line is the same as it's been. so either it's a chemical or the tests expired early (they go in nov) as the line isn't really getting darker.

13 dpo, af due tomorrow.

Hello. Sorry about being absent- I needed an break from about everything. I've been keeping my fingers crossed for you all.

Mommy- have your tried a different test?

Roz- you may have had a short LH surge that the test didn't pick up?

Deny- 6dpo is early. Hang in there.

Afm- not much. Cd5. Not doing anything this cycle- no testing, no temping. Only taking the clomid. Dh had his testing today and should know the results on the 23rd. I will not be doing the hsg resting my doctor wants because it is $800 and not covered by insurance.

tried the frer over, but that was neg at 11 dpo.

tomorrow is 14dpo, and af is due. she should be here. if she's not, something is up and probably wrong.

i think that this was my last ttc month. i just can't go being crazy about everything, i think i will keep an only child. i'm ready to embrace that.

tried the frer over, but that was neg at 11 dpo.

tomorrow is 14dpo, and af is due. she should be here. if she's not, something is up and probably wrong.

i think that this was my last ttc month. i just can't go being crazy about everything, i think i will keep an only child. i'm ready to embrace that.

:hugs: hun. I really hope you get your BFP

i kind of don't want it. i don't think i want anymore kids. he doesn't help enough to have more. I don't want to have another just to have one because HE wants one. he wanted this one too. look what that did.

Sorry I've been MIA ladies. How is everyone?

The witch arrived yesterday evening, so I'm definitely out for September. Now my worry is should I get pregnant at the end of this month, I'd be due a week before DH's nephew (his sister's baby), and that they might share a birthday. His family is weird about stuff like that, and very competitive when it comes to that our nephew is the first grandchild. However, I'm a teacher and summer babies work best for me, that way I don't have to take maternity leave!

Mommy- I'm sorry you're down. I hope everything goes as you want.

Tori- I feel you in the summer thing. My sons bday is 2 months after dhs nephew and in dhs brothers and his wife's eyes- there is always competition. However he also shares a bday with my nephew- and none. I think if they are competitive, it won't matter when a baby is born. With dhs nephew we take a whatever approach as do my mil and fil.

it's ok over! i just have to have a serious talk with dh today and see what he wants to do as far as moving forward. i have NO opks left. and i don't know if we really should have another? dd is so awesome as she is, maybe i should quit while i'm here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->