My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

I have no idea what's going on.

Positive opk last night, negative opk early afternoon.

Maybe last night was the surge?
Or this is an non ovulating cycle.
Hope its the latter.
Will keep peeing on sticks and temping :/

Oops, I mean hope it's not the latter. I hope ovulation is still to come. It would be a few days later than usual...maybe the maca.
Sigh.

I think we had a positive opk last night, but two negatives today.
Had a weird half line today, which preceded o last month. So maybe still hopeful?

Trying to stay positive and not get too stressed or hung up on it :)

fx'd for you hun!!

Thanks hun :hugs:

still nauseated and very tired - a bit of brown spotting still, but it comes and goes. Hopefully will find out for sure this week.

how are you?

sounds good!!! i'm doing alright. still not positive on my decision but leaning more towards one.

I have no idea what's going on.

Positive opk last night, negative opk early afternoon.

Maybe last night was the surge?
Or this is an non ovulating cycle.
Hope its the latter.
Will keep peeing on sticks and temping :/

probably that was warning you the surge was coming, hope you bd'd last night, and do it today and tomorrow too.

some times you only get one positive! i only got one with dd. but then again i was only taking it once a day lol!

We did bd last night. No temp rise.
Will just have to wait and see

Feeling kind of down. AF is due in 4 days and started having AF like cramps this afternoon. Still have lots of pregnancy symptoms, but maybe they were all in my head...I don't know what to think. Kinda discouraged.

Mommy- glad you are finding some peace.

Roz- I agree with mommy- sometimes you only get one pos and it can take up to 3 days after o for temps to rise

Denny- could be cramping from implantation? Did you test again today?

Afm- nothing. Feeling much more up beat and happy.

Mommy- glad you are finding some peace.

Roz- I agree with mommy- sometimes you only get one pos and it can take up to 3 days after o for temps to rise

Denny- could be cramping from implantation? Did you test again today?

Afm- nothing. Feeling much more up beat and happy.

I tested this morning, BFN, but I tested at 1:30 am when I thought it was 5 am lol. The more I'm experiencing them, the cramps are on my right and left side and seem to be closer to my uterus. Good sign maybe my next test will be a BFP?

Over and mommy - thank you for the positive and helpful thinking. I hope you're both right!
Maybe o has been? I don't have creamy cm yet though, still seems watery.

Can do nothing but wait.

Good luck Denyse - your symptoms are sounding very promising!

Tmi alert - but have EWCM! One of the first times I've conclusively been able to say I have EWCM.
I'm so hoping o is imminent :)

BFN again :(

Was spotting again when I took the test, a little red blood but now nothing again. I'm getting so frustrated :(

I'm thinking of buying a digital test. I'm tired of FRER

denyse, remember, digitals tend to be LESS sensitive, i wouldn't spend my money on one until you've missed af for a few days.

rozz sounds great about the ewcm!

i'm over here still as confused as ever. my mommy feelings are tingling for another. i feel like i'm supposed to have another, and it'll be a little boy. i just feel like i'm meant to have another. i just don't know if i should. i don't know.

denyse, remember, digitals tend to be LESS sensitive, i wouldn't spend my money on one until you've missed af for a few days.

rozz sounds great about the ewcm!

i'm over here still as confused as ever. my mommy feelings are tingling for another. i feel like i'm supposed to have another, and it'll be a little boy. i just feel like i'm meant to have another. i just don't know if i should. i don't know.

Thanks for your continued encouragement :hugs:

I'm sorry to hear how you are feeling. But it is perfectly normal hun. I wondered after having my son if we should have another. I know how you feel, wanting a sibling for your child. I hope soon you are able to find the answer you are looking for :hugs:

i just wish i knew how to know what the heck i wanted. that's the most frustrating. why don't i just know?!

taking another test in the morning....wish me luck! I read up that implantation spotting can last more than a few days, so now I feel a bit better. I also read that it usually starts about a week before AF is due. Mine started on Sunday, and AF is due on Sunday, so maybe all good signs?

:hugs: and :dust: to all you wonderful ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"