My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

Welcome back over, hope you're good and well.

Mommy - so sorry to hear that, good luck with the talk!

Tori - sorry to hear AF got you.

Denyse - good luck!

Afm - changed my mind, think o is due today or tomorrow, like the apps say.
Meh.

Off to watch Americas cup, go team NZ!

I think I might test tomorrow...wish me luck!

Hope everyone has a great evening :)

Thanks Mommy - still a blank circle on cb digi. Boo. Last month was cd20 so maybe tomorrow...

Good luck Denyse!

Good luck Denny.

Maybe tomorrow roz?

Sorry about the bfn tori- hang in there

Good luck with your talk mommy.

Me- just hanging out. Feeling less stressed this cycle.

I think I might test tomorrow...wish me luck!

Hope everyone has a great evening :)

test?! test?!

Thanks Mommy - still a blank circle on cb digi. Boo. Last month was cd20 so maybe tomorrow...

Good luck Denyse!

hope you get your smiley face today!!!!!

Good luck Denny.

Maybe tomorrow roz?

Sorry about the bfn tori- hang in there

Good luck with your talk mommy.

Me- just hanging out. Feeling less stressed this cycle.

glad you feel less stressed today.

we had a big talk last night. still came to nothing. we don't know what to do. pros and cons to both. we love hos she is right now, and how our lives are. but we'd love for her to have someone to share it with too. so it's hard. very hard.

Mommy- that's how we feel. I think after the mc and etopic it became a challenge. We are now back at the point that one is awesome and more than one would be awesome too. I feel like a giant weight was lifted.

Mommy- that's how we feel. I think after the mc and etopic it became a challenge. We are now back at the point that one is awesome and more than one would be awesome too. I feel like a giant weight was lifted.

glad you know what i mean. with one, there are so many more opportunities we can do with just one, esp. with the price of things these days. so i do't know. it maybe just what we need to do , with just having one. i just don't know. i'd LOVE to see her cuddling a sibling though.

BFN this morning, but I'm not losing hope. Only 9dpo and still having lots of symptoms. Having bad lower back pain this morning, which I hear is a sign too. Still got waves of nausea and mild cramping. Who knows? To be honest I'm just frustrated having all these signs and not being able to know for a couple more days at least if it's pregnancy related or not.

:hugs: and :dust: to everyone

glad you know what i mean. with one, there are so many more opportunities we can do with just one, esp. with the price of things these days. so i do't know. it maybe just what we need to do , with just having one. i just don't know. i'd LOVE to see her cuddling a sibling though.

oh hun I know what you mean. We were going to wait to try for #2 until our son turned 2 (he's 20 months now), but we just couldn't wait. I can't wait to see him with a little brother or sister - but that's if we can conceive. You never know. But I'm extremely blessed with my son, I love him to death.

:hugs: to you.

Mommy - could you try NTNP for a couple of months to relieve the pressure?

Over - that sounds great, so glad you're relaxed!

Denyse - hang in there!

Afm - still waiting, thanks for all the thoughts. Have a really crappy day at work today. Hope it's o day!

Denyse - hang in there!

Afm - still waiting, thanks for all the thoughts. Have a really crappy day at work today. Hope it's o day!

Aww sorry to hear about your crappy day at work. Hope you are feeling better.

My nausea has really picked up today, I feel so worn out and tired, a little bit of heartburn.

Denyse - hang in there!

i don't think so, now that we know so much about ttc, it's like, how do you just go back to normal again after all you know? esp. if we don't KNOW if we want another? i don't know, i'm not sure how to be normal again to be honest! i'll always be freaking out over everything i do think. it's just how i am.

so, was it o day? did you get a pos opk?

Denyse - hang in there!

My nausea has really picked up today, I feel so worn out and tired, a little bit of heartburn.

sounds great about the nausea picking up!!! lol! never thought i'd say that to someone :haha: are you testing soon? or still waiting til the 18th?

Denyse - hang in there!

i don't think so, now that we know so much about ttc, it's like, how do you just go back to normal again after all you know? esp. if we don't KNOW if we want another? i don't know, i'm not sure how to be normal again to be honest! i'll always be freaking out over everything i do think. it's just how i am.

Denyse - hang in there!

sounds great about the nausea picking up!!! lol! never thought i'd say that to someone :haha: are you testing soon? or still waiting til the 18th?

I'm going to try testing tomorrow...I don't expect it to be a BFP but I'm getting impatient lol. I'll probably test every 2 days after that until the :witch: shows. Hopefully she doesn't!

How are you doing?

No o, no.smiley. no idea what's going on. Maybe the maca I'm taking has lengthened follicular phase?!

Frustrating!

Hopefully its o day tomorrow.
I have watery cm (unless that's from bd), but cervix feels firm.
Honestly if temp was up I'd be sure o was last week.
Have been feeling twinges since last Thurs, boobs are tender-ish. Hopefully body is gearing up for o.

Mommy - that is very true, could you go back to normal? Any further discussions?

Very nauseous today, back ache, twinges, etc, etc. lol. About an hour ago noticed a very small bit of brown spotting (very light) when I wiped. I'm hoping it's a good sign!!

EWCM in the afternoon today - I've caved and bought more fr opk pee sticks.

So hope o day is tomorrow (although I'm enjoying the every second day bd, he he).

Denyse - hang in there!

Denyse - hang in there!

I'm going to try testing tomorrow...I don't expect it to be a BFP but I'm getting impatient lol. I'll probably test every 2 days after that until the :witch: shows. Hopefully she doesn't!

How are you doing?

so did you test today?! i'm... hanging in there.

No o, no.smiley. no idea what's going on. Maybe the maca I'm taking has lengthened follicular phase?!

Frustrating!

Hopefully its o day tomorrow.
I have watery cm (unless that's from bd), but cervix feels firm.
Honestly if temp was up I'd be sure o was last week.
Have been feeling twinges since last Thurs, boobs are tender-ish. Hopefully body is gearing up for o.

Mommy - that is very true, could you go back to normal? Any further discussions?

i don't know. we talked about it last night. he said can we go back to ntnp? i said i don't know, because i know TOO much about cycles and O and i think i'll be crazy about it around that time. i just don't know what to do.

hoping it's o day for you hun!!!

i feel like i'm obsessing over this decision. definitely not an easy one. i'm so afraid she'll be lonely if she doesn' t have a sibling.

Morning ladies, hope everyone has a fantastic day :)

Here's a small update on me:

9DPO (yesterday): very nauseated, backache, along with other early symptoms. When I went to the bathroom last night, when I wiped I noticed a bit of very light brown discharge/spotting.

10DPO (today): took a test but of course it was BFN. Still 6 days before AF is due. When I went to the bathroom later on this morning, I wiped and notice bright red spotting (not discharge - only when I wiped). Just checked again and nothing there now. I'm hoping it was implantation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->