My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

I had a positive opk at lunchtime, more EWCM and negative opk this evening.
No idea what is going on!

Hoping it's an ovulation now and temp rises.
Staying cool, calm and collected...not much else to do.

How are you all doing? Over, mommy, tori?

Mommy - I think being torn is normal. It's a huge decision to make. At the end of the day, what do you think you'd regret most? I know for me it would probably be not having another one. Thinking of you xx

BFN for me today :( pretty sure i'm out. I don't want to test anymore, I just get disappointed.

I'm frustrated because for 4 days I've been experiencing brown discharge (only when I wipe) so I thought maybe it was implantation. But now today when I wiped there was a bit of red blood with a tiny clot (again, only when I wiped). I'm so confused. Guess I'll just wait for AF to make (or not make) her appearance.

Denny- I'm sorry. Hang in there til the end.

Roz- have you been tested for PCOS?

Mommy- I know how yoy feel. God will give you what you are supposed to have.

No, I've never been tested. Is it likely I would develop it?
There's never been any suggestion before?

Would I talk to Dr about it?

I googled and that was something that came up...

spotting brown again...not red like this morning and it's not heavy. AF due in 3 days. Not sure what to think. Has anyone experienced this?? I've had brown discharge on and off since Sunday.

The girl I work with has been spotting for like 3 weeks and she is definitely pregnant. (6weeks now I think). Her spotting has been all brown though. I know it is common to spot a little in early pregnancy. You can try calling your doctor if your concerned. I know it is hard, but hang in there.

Roz- I don't know. I just know that it is common to get multiple LH surges and not o with pcos.

The girl I work with has been spotting for like 3 weeks and she is definitely pregnant. (6weeks now I think). Her spotting has been all brown though. I know it is common to spot a little in early pregnancy. You can try calling your doctor if your concerned. I know it is hard, but hang in there.

Thanks hun, I appreciate the support and words of encouragement :hugs:

I'm not too worried at this point as AF isn't due for a few days, and I'm not in any pain. I've just never spotted before (red or brown) so this is all new to me. I just can't think of any other explanation that I'm still implanting and that's why I keep getting BFN's

Roz- I don't know. I just know that it is common to get multiple LH surges and not o with pcos.

Thanks, appreciate your response.

I had a slight temp rise today so that could be the beginning of sustained temp shift. Cm seems to be less abundant too :)

I'm not too worried at this point as AF isn't due for a few days, and I'm not in any pain. I've just never spotted before (red or brown) so this is all new to me. I just can't think of any other explanation that I'm still implanting and that's why I keep getting BFN's

Sounds like IB, you could have ovulated a bit later than expected.
With my first I didn't get a BFP until 3 days after my due period. :hugs: there is still hope!

Sounds like IB, you could have ovulated a bit later than expected.
With my first I didn't get a BFP until 3 days after my due period. :hugs: there is still hope!

Thanks :hugs: that gives me hope! I appreciate your encouragement and support :)

hpe all you ladies are well. sorry i've been mia. hope to catch up properly this evening, about to run out with dd and take her to a playdate.

Hi all,

Mommy - how was the playdate?

I'm still really confused about what is going on. Hoping for a temp rise tomorrow to confirm o. Cm seems to be more creamy and less excessive...
Maybe this is an annovulatory cycle, apparently it's normal to have a couple a year?

Almost 2 days before AF should arrive, and the spotting has slowed down. Not gone all together, but a lot less frequent, and no more red just a little bit of brown. I feel "wet" down there but so far AF hasn't made an appearance and I'm not cramping at all. Good sign I hope!

sounds like a good sign hun

Rozz- i dont know much about annovulatory cycles. but, i hope it's just a later one, and you still do o.

received some opks if i want them from a friend some states away, she sent them up if i decide to keep trying, i just think it'll be easier with one.

i called dh in to see dd being adorable in the tub tonight. he acted like i was taking up his precious time. came in. smiled, gave a sad little laugh, and was gone just as fast. he misses everything. and not because of something importnat. because he chooses fb and his forums over precious time with his daughter. breaks my heart.

Update: I have a solid smiley on the clear blue digital opk. I am so so happy!
Think we had a fertilized egg last month that tried to implant and couldn't, which may have messed my cycles up.

Bd yesterday and will again today and fingers and toes crossed!

Mommy - that really sucks. If dh was serious about wanting another, I'd think he'd be showing you support. I'm really sorry for you, dd and most of all dh for what he's missing out on. He loses out more than anyone xx

sounds like a good sign hun

Rozz- i dont know much about annovulatory cycles. but, i hope it's just a later one, and you still do o.

received some opks if i want them from a friend some states away, she sent them up if i decide to keep trying, i just think it'll be easier with one.

i called dh in to see dd being adorable in the tub tonight. he acted like i was taking up his precious time. came in. smiled, gave a sad little laugh, and was gone just as fast. he misses everything. and not because of something importnat. because he chooses fb and his forums over precious time with his daughter. breaks my heart.

I'm sorry to hear that hun. He is missing out :hugs: to you. Makes me realize how lucky I am.

I think I got my dates mixed up...my husband and I took our son for a walk tonight to the park (he knows how stressed and upset I've been about all my spotting) and we think I'm not due for AF until Tuesday, not Monday, so maybe that's why I keep getting BFN's. I hope so. Of course I started googling again, and I've half convinced myself I have a cyst. I need to stop googling stuff!!!

Dr google is the worst to ask about things!!

Hoping you've got a bfp just around the corner

Rozz- that sounds good.

Mommy- I'm sorry to hear that about dh. At least you and DD have each other.

Deny- nooooo! Google is the worst. (but we all do it)

Afm- since I'm not watching anything this cycle, nothing to report. I think I will have my O soon- lots of cm, having to wear a panty liner. We have been bding but not making it an obligation. I do have a docs appt on Monday to get dhs sperm results- he is nervous.

Ooo good luck over - hope the appt goes well. Will be thinking of you and dh.

I'm very impressed with your relaxed attitude this month! I was feeling pretty relaxed but when o has possibly turned up 5 days later than last month, relaxed went out the window.

I think it's because I am quite worried about long term effects of ds's prematurity (and my HELLP) and whether that will impact on future fertility etc.

Mommy - I wish you could wave a wand for your answers and to open DHs eyes xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->