My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

hun i only just saw this now- are you doing alright? did you get the dr? i would think it's possible you got a neg because of how soon after, because there DEFINITELY was a test on your frer clear as day. keep us posted

hun i only just saw this now- are you doing alright? did you get the dr? i would think it's possible you got a neg because of how soon after, because there DEFINITELY was a test on your frer clear as day. keep us posted

Thanks hun. Still waiting for the doctor to call back. I waited 4 hours and did another test, another BFN :( I don't know what to think anymore. Still spotting, but light again and just brown. I am so confused :cry:

How are you doing?

i hope you're not having a chemical. :( i'm doing alright hun. just waiting for dd to wake up so we can decorate her pumpkin

i hope you're not having a chemical. :( i'm doing alright hun. just waiting for dd to wake up so we can decorate her pumpkin

That sounds like fun :) I get Monday's off so I've been spending in with my son indoors. We've been watching movies and playing. Think I needed that today. He just went down for a nap so I'm having some lunch and just relaxing for a bit. I feel so drained :(

Deny- try again tomorrow morning...may still be early and not using fmu isn't picking up.

Mommy- I feel ya. This is cycle 8 and that is after we were cleared from etopic. Cycle I don't even want to know if you count the mc and ectopic. At doc now waiting for him to come in. Hopefully good news

Denyse - I hope it's because of not using fmu! Fingers crossed and good luck at dr.

Mommy - hope you had fun decorating pumpkins!

Over - how did the dr go?

Arm - temp rise!! Above cover line! So freakin happy!!! Whoop!!

I know my test yesterday was positive...many people have told me they can see the line. The line is still there on the test. I'm hopeful that the test today was just negative because I didn't use FMU. Not giving up hope just yet.

Deny- did you get to the doc?

Roz- hooray. Now you wait.

Afm- 3 really good follicles (all about the same size around 2.9). Said should O in the next 48 hours. Also said that because of the ectopic before they can write the script for the $800 test as medically necessary, which will make it less expensive. Told me to put it off another cycle though. If I get AF they will do another round 100 with a trigger. And dh's counts are all above average. So good visit.

dd's pumpkin from today :flower:

Attachments

• 1234685_10201991194798365_690687351_n.jpg
    1234685_10201991194798365_690687351_n.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 1
Deny- did you get to the doc?

Roz- hooray. Now you wait.

Afm- 3 really good follicles (all about the same size around 2.9). Said should O in the next 48 hours. Also said that because of the ectopic before they can write the script for the $800 test as medically necessary, which will make it less expensive. Told me to put it off another cycle though. If I get AF they will do another round 100 with a trigger. And dh's counts are all above average. So good visit.

Nope, they never called back :( My husband is going to try calling them tomorrow.

I'm testing in the morning. Hope everyone has a great night. I'm trying not to feel so down, maybe today's tests were just a bad batch. Who knows. I won't know until tomorrow.

Here's some :dust: for everyone

Ooo got me an avatar! Yay :)
My beautiful baby boy, who's not really a baby anymore

Denyse, did you test this am??? hope you got a nice line. thinking of you.

Well ladies poor dd woke up at 4 am choking and coughing on her own vomit. poor kid. we've never had to deal with that before (she never throws up) so that was interesting. ugh, i felt so bad for her, she was cold, crying and shaking. i cuddled her best i could while cleaning her up, she wound up going back to sleep about a half hour later and seems great since. some kind of virus though. :/

Had another faulty test this morning :( no line or anything. I cried a lot this morning. I feel so worn down and tired of this all. :cry:

Not going to test anymore. I don't have any left and I don't want to spend anymore money on them. I'm hoping the doctor calls today and he can just send me for a blood test.

Can't get in to see the doctor until October 1st and he won't send me for a blood test before hand. Started bleeding a lot more about an hour ago, it's bright red and very mucus-y :cry:

Deny- so sorry. Hope everything turns out okay. Thinking about you.

Mommy- that stinks. Glad to hear she is feeling better though.

Hows everyone else?

Me- horrible cramping last night. Couldn't sleep at all. Felt like early contractions ( weird right?)

Thanks everyone, still having some light red bleeding.

My co-worker has calmed me down a bit. Apparently she experienced the same sort of thing when she was pregnant with her daugther. She too pointed out that her daughter told her it's impossible to get a false positive. And I had a positive on Sunday. She bled for almost 2 weeks before she knew she was pregnant. She even had the red mucus I'm experiencing now. I'm in no pain and no sign AF is on her way, so maybe I'm still in it. I still have hope.

Thank you ladies for all your words of support, it means a lot to me.

it's not your af that you have with the bleeding? i just don't get while you're getting the bad tests. :( sorry hun hoping it works out for you

over where are you in your cycle agian? i can't keep up, sounds dreadful.

afm, dd doing ok, still in a funk, but ok. opk neg tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->