My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

I am here to post some not so great news.

Many of you lovely ladies have heard me vent, complain, cry about my many symptoms. We went to urgent care tonight as my bleeding increased. They confirmed I'm not pregnant. They believe what may have happened is I had a cyst on my ovary that popped. But they need to do an ultrasound to make sure there is nothing in my uterus.

I am completely heart broken. I truly felt pregnant, and after this week and a half I feel just shattered learning it was all for nothing.

Thank you ladies for your continued support, it means a lot to me.

Denyse - I'm so sorry to hear that :( totally heart breaking. Thinking of you xx

Over - early contractions is very weird! Have you o'd yet?

Mommy - poor dd, hope she feels better soon.

Afm - had another temp rise, with a third tomorrow o should be confirmed from Monday. My poor baby boy is not well, totally sucks. As a preemie, his lungs were not developed so a simple cold always turns into a major drama. He is coughing and wheezing up a storm. Hoping we avoid a hospital visit...

Deny- I love the daughter instead of doctor- I read that like 5 times and figured your coworker was just older. Hope everything works out.

Mommy- I'm cd18. Not sure how many dpo because I didn't test or anything this month. Judging by the extreme cramping and the doctor I would say I oed on Monday night into Tuesday.

oh denyse!!!! i'm so sorry!!!! that's terrible news hun, i'm so very sorry for you, i so thought you were going to get good news at the dr. :( thinking of you and hope you're alright.

over- well good to be i the tww again! i think? lol. i never know.

rozz- i'm so sorry about ds!!!! keep us posted!!!

afm, opk last night (can't remember if said this already) was very light but there. just waiting. cd 12 today. not temping or ferning this month. just opks. taking a more relaxed approach if you can call opks relaxed it's like just having a basic idea of where we are i guess.

oh yeah, dd did get ill again last night at 11. but slept through after that til 7 am. seems decent this am. think i'm going to have to break out her fleece jammies already, as she seems cool in the leg-feet portion. unless i throw in some socks in the feeties.

oh denyse!!!! i'm so sorry!!!! that's terrible news hun, i'm so very sorry for you, i so thought you were going to get good news at the dr. :( thinking of you and hope you're alright.

over- well good to be i the tww again! i think? lol. i never know.

rozz- i'm so sorry about ds!!!! keep us posted!!!

afm, opk last night (can't remember if said this already) was very light but there. just waiting. cd 12 today. not temping or ferning this month. just opks. taking a more relaxed approach if you can call opks relaxed it's like just having a basic idea of where we are i guess.

Thanks hun. I'm actually glad AF showed up. Now we can look to October and start trying again after AF is gone. My normal AF cramps started up this morning so I feel like everything is slowly getting back to normal.

Deny- I'm sorry. For some reason my site didn't update until just now. Glad to hear you are being positive.

Mommy- it is still 90 down here. Almost in the tww- good job with the laidback attitude.
Roz- welcome to the tww. Sorry to here about your baby. Hope he feels better soon

My ultrasound is booked for Friday afternoon. Hoping all goes well. Please keep me in your thoughts :hugs:

Looking up symptoms of ovarian cysts, everything is starting to make sense. 95% of them are benign, so I'm not as worried. But I'll worry anyway lol.

i have a cyst on my left ovary. i never had anything done about it. they said yeah it's a cyst. that's about it. can't do anything so told me not to test. apparently they're extremely common?

i have a cyst on my left ovary. i never had anything done about it. they said yeah it's a cyst. that's about it. can't do anything so told me not to test. apparently they're extremely common?

Yeah, apparently they are very common, and go away on their own. Once I got AF they said that is most likely it "disappearing" or whatever it does.

Woohoo, cross hairs! So happy!
But I've listened to my poor boy cough all night, not so happy. I have a crappy day at work today but might be able to come home this afternoon.
I love my job but sometimes I hate being a working mum...

Feeling poopy today. Not sure if I want to try this month. I hate feeling this way :(

I had one the size of a grapefruit and it went away on its own. Mommy, you may want to talk to the doc though because if it is big enough it will stop you from ovulating on that side.

really over? i had no idea. when i talked to my mw asking if i could have a cyst due to the pain i get there soemtimes, they said yeah could be and told me not to worry about it! then with the gp who found it said not to worry about it too.

i so need new doctors.

Well it depends on how big it is. If it is small- not a prob but if it is large it could stop a healthy follicle from getting big enough to release an egg on that side. That's what my docs said anyway. Have you ever had an u/s done on it? If it is very large it can be dangerous too if it ruptures. I wasn't allowed to workout or do anything until mine went down. But I also had a few small ones before that and those were nothing to worry about.

i had a u/s and a ct scan done. but they acted like it was nothing. very odd indeed. we'll see how things go.

not really big on the tests as they tend to be an insane amount of money for us.

dd is much better today, opks getting darker, no cramping, but cp high soft open, and i'm taking it easy and NOT temping thise cycle.

I'm scared to go for my u/s and might try and reschedule it until after AF is gone. It's just too heavy and I don't want them poking anything in me until it's gone :(

I'm not in any pain (other than a few cramps now and then, but they are still much lighter compared to what I usually have during AF) so I think it would be okay to postpone the u/s because we don't think it's serious and neither did the doctors at the clinic.

Yesterday I was really feeling down in the dumps and wasn't sure I wanted to try again for #2 after the month I had.

i'm so sorry hun. i know what you mean, this all really screws up your emotions. i really hope af is gone for you soon and u/s shows nothing major

Roz- hooray! Hope your bfp comes this time.

Deny- I know how you feel. It is hard to continue on the tcc journey when you get such a disappointment. Hang in there.

Mommy- how are you feeling?

Hi lovelies,

How are you all doing?

Mommy - you def need a new dr!

Over - how are you?

Denyse - I (and every other woman ttc) know exactly how you feel. This is such a tough journey but the results are worth it! Be kind to yourself for a few days, grieve and then hopefully the next cycle is positive.

Afm - I'm having a conundrum and hope you can help. It's my birthday next Wed, and I'll be 9dpo. If my o had been more on time rather than cd27 my plan was to test then ( as AF would have been late) and hopefully get a wonderful birthday present. Dh and my bestie both think I should still test on my birthday, I'm not sure. Wondering if you have any thoughts/opinions?

My bestie got her bfp at 7dpo and I have no idea what cycle date I got my last bfp at - actually I can probably work it out...cd36ish, after having a bfn at cd29. Ds was a total surprise baby and I'd just had an iud out and been on the pill (food poisoning). Actually, spookily enough my birthday would be cd36.
BUT I would have conceived approx 14 days before then (which I can pinpoint as dh and I were doing long distance and had both had food poisoning so the one time we dtd that weekend has to be it!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->