My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

oh boy rozz, i do't know! i think i'd wait. unless you can brace yourself to handle the most likely bfn even if you are pregnant, that's really early to get a positive hun just don't want you to get a bfn and get down on your birthday, that would really suck.

oh yeah, afm, i'm at cd 14, cp is high soft and open, i had ewcm yesterday, but i seem to get better cm in the evening this time around. this am i woke up with watery, so i'm assuming it'll get better in the evening. i havne't had ewcm in any of the cycles this time trying. i really do think i'm more fertile in the fall but i do't get that either.

opks are getting darker. last two cycles o'd around 15 & 17 and with the cm getting so good and the cp where it is, i'm expecting it around 16 or 17 for sure. i think tomorrow will be too early. can't believe i'm at O again.

I put my therm away in my drawer.

just waiting here! lol

Going to call the diagnostic centre this morning to tell them I'm still on my period and if they still want to do the exam today. I'm not comfortable being probed, let alone when there's blood in that area. I hope we're able to just reschedule until AF is gone and I feel a bit better.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Roz- I'm doing well. Nothing to report. I think if you test use an early detection one. I got my last AF on my birthday though and it made it a crummy bday, so my advice would be to wait a day.

Deny- I was monitored weekly with my cyst (since it was so big) so couldn't avoid the whole period thing. It really isn't that bad. I didn't like the idea of it either but it was so fast.

Deny- I was monitored weekly with my cyst (since it was so big) so couldn't avoid the whole period thing. It really isn't that bad. I didn't like the idea of it either but it was so fast.

Thanks. I'm just going ahead with it today. When they lady called to book my appointment a few days ago, she said my husband wasn't allowed in with me. I was so upset. When we called this morning, we got a much nicer lady who said it wouldn't be that uncomfortable, and that my husband could come in with me. I'm relieved about that. I just want answers. Hopefully everything turns out ok.

you were told your husband couldn't come in to an appt and procedure YOU are paying for!? oh yeah right, all hell would break loose if that were me!

glad they fixed it for you!!! i'd be PISSED.

Well ladies I am heading home to meet my husband and head to our appointment. Will let you guys know how it turns out.

They did the ultrasound, it was painless. I should never google anything hahaha. The results won't be in for about 3-4 business days, but the lady didn't seem too concerned so I'm hoping it was nothing and we'll be cleared to try again once AF is gone. I feel so much better after going and getting the ultrasound done. I almost chickened out, glad I didn't.

Ooo don't tell me about greys I won't get to watch it til sunday

Deny- so glad it went well. I cannot tell you how many of those ultra sounds I have had. Hopefully everything is good.

denyse SO glad it all went easy for you! hoping they find nothing!! usually you can tell something by their face.

and Over ok lol i'll keep my mouth shut! i love that stupid show!

denyse SO glad it all went easy for you! hoping they find nothing!! usually you can tell something by their face.

and Over ok lol i'll keep my mouth shut! i love that stupid show!

She didn't say anything or look too worried so we're taking that as a good sign. Maybe this was just a weird cycle. Damn it though, my boobs still look huge and the bleeding is weird. Luckily the bleeding looks like it's getting lighter, so hopefully it'll be gone completely in 3 or 4 days

I think the ultrasound techs have to take a class in how to keep a straight face in any situation. I bet they are great at poker. My tech did tell me when the cyst finally went away (3 months- but deny it was huge so I wouldn't worry) but I think it is because I have been there so much. I kid you not around 35 times in a year.

Mommy- I live that show too. I just have to get too early I cannot stay awake that late to watch it. I tape it and watch it over the weekend.

I think the ultrasound techs have to take a class in how to keep a straight face in any situation. I bet they are great at poker. My tech did tell me when the cyst finally went away (3 months- but deny it was huge so I wouldn't worry) but I think it is because I have been there so much. I kid you not around 35 times in a year.

Mommy- I live that show too. I just have to get too early I cannot stay awake that late to watch it. I tape it and watch it over the weekend.

Wow, that's a lot! My bleeding has decreased quite a bit. A couple of days ago I was changing a pad every few hours. Now I change it every couple of hours just for cleanliness but it's not even close to being full. It's more of a bright red/pink color now. What a weird cycle!!! I'm looking forward to things going back to normal.

Ok ladies, tonight's opk.

Cd 14, and assuming i'll O in the next two days.

So going to dtd tonight, and hope for the best.

nervous. really nervous.

Had dh look at the test and tell me what he thinks, as it's slightly darker in person, and he said the lines are almost identical. so for testing once a day i say that's pretty damn good. so, onward, to the weekend of bd'ing!

Attachments

• 0927032000.jpg
    0927032000.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 0
That looks positive to me mommy - yay, get bd'ing

Ugh, just been out with my parents. I thought I'd try some wine but I wasn't feeling it (I didn't when pregnant with ds) so had about 5 sips and gave up and when one of their friends tried to fill my glass up, mum drunkenly announces to the table I might be pregnant. Jeepers mum, way to add to the pressure!!
Went to the worlds longest baby shower today, I was the first to leave after 3 hours and there were 3 pregnant people there and I found out another of my close friends is pregnant and I am so happy for them and hopeful it will be our turn soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->