My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

Mommy- def positive. Get to it.

Deny- that stinks. I hope everything clears up and you get your bfp soon.

Roz- how are you?

Afm- still sitting in the tww not charting anything. So much less stressed. My mom is watching P for us this weekend, so dh and I have the weekend alone. We are doing the food and wine fest at Disney and I think God is on our side. Cold front went through so temp is a high of 84, got a free upgrade to a nicer campsite, and a free upgrade to a front row seat at the dinner show last night.

does your mom know you're trying?

Yeah she does. The horror. Everyone got very excited but then asked when I would find out. Le sigh.

Had a temp dip today but at m&d s which is colder than our place I think (no heat pump).

Hi ladies! I'm so sorry that I've been absent for quite a while. I tried to catch up as best I could.

Denyse, I'm glad that your starting to feel better, but I'm so sorry about the situation. Crossing my fingers for good results. I've had cysts before, too, and they can be so painful.

Rozzer, how are you doing? Feeling like this is your month?

Beth, so glad you decided to keep trying! I hope this is your month!

AFM, I started temping but got a very bad cold in the middle of my cycle, so I think it messed up my temps. I'm not even sure if I ovulated this month. My chart looks ridiculous :-/ got what I thought was a +OPK on CD 13 or 14 (I forget) but no temp increase yet, however, I almost feel like since I can't use OPKs enough now that I'm working they're useless. A June baby would be so good for us with my work schedule. I am feeling some what I think might be O cramps or something going on right now. I'll attach my chart and please suggestions/help is lovely!

My Ovulation Chart

Hi ladies! I'm so sorry that I've been absent for quite a while. I tried to catch up as best I could.

Denyse, I'm glad that your starting to feel better, but I'm so sorry about the situation. Crossing my fingers for good results. I've had cysts before, too, and they can be so painful.

Rozzer, how are you doing? Feeling like this is your month?

Beth, so glad you decided to keep trying! I hope this is your month!

AFM, I started temping but got a very bad cold in the middle of my cycle, so I think it messed up my temps. I'm not even sure if I ovulated this month. My chart looks ridiculous :-/ got what I thought was a +OPK on CD 13 or 14 (I forget) but no temp increase yet, however, I almost feel like since I can't use OPKs enough now that I'm working they're useless. A June baby would be so good for us with my work schedule. I am feeling some what I think might be O cramps or something going on right now. I'll attach my chart and please suggestions/help is lovely!

My Ovulation Chart

I reckon if you get another similar temp tomorrow then you'll get crosshairs :)

I'm feeling ok. I'm being pretty relaxed this month. I hope it's our month, although if I do conceive and this one comes on time (two reasonably big ifs) then due date would be 4 days after ds' birthday :)

I'm sure it will happen when it's meant to. Thinking zen thoughts

opk def lighter tonight ladies so thinking last night was the def. positive!

It looks like my bleeding is continuing to decrease. Now it's just pinkish mucus. Sorry for the TMI lol. But feeling much better that it seems to be making it's way out the door. So excited for no more bleeding. It's been a longgggg 2 weeks of spotting and bleeding.

On a side note, my husband made pork ribs with Dr. Pepper bbq sauce, and they were yummy! :thumbup:

that's awesome hun glad things are good right now. Fx'd everything goes well this cycle

that's awesome hun glad things are good right now. Fx'd everything goes well this cycle

Spotting/bleeding has completely stopped :)

We're going to start :sex: on Friday - hubby is on nights all week starting tomorrow. I am just relieved the bleeding has stopped. :happydance:

How are you hun

Yay mommy, hope you've caught the egg!! Good luck xx

Denyse - glad to hear the bleeding has almost stopped :)

Afm - back home and massive temp spike today, but had a very unsettled night with ds. Still relaxed, still waiting :)

Over, Tori. - how are you?

Yay mommy, hope you've caught the egg!! Good luck xx

Denyse - glad to hear the bleeding has almost stopped :)

Afm - back home and massive temp spike today, but had a very unsettled night with ds. Still relaxed, still waiting :)

Over, Tori. - how are you?

It's completely stopped now :) have seen nothing all day

Beth, I'm glad that the OPK was positive the other night!

Denyse: Thank goodness your bleeding has stopped and yay for starting to BD this coming Friday. I feel like October is going to be a great month.

Rozzer: Could that have been your implantation dip? Your chart looks good!

AFM: Nothing exciting going on. Just hanging out and not trying to symptom spot or anything this month. Much more relaxed than last month about it all, but I'm going to keep up the temping to see if my temp stays high or I get the drop before AF. My nipples are pretty sore, probably from O and I'm a little achy down there from O, but my spirits are high!

Okay mommy- I watches Greys and cried. Why does that show always make me cry?

Okay mommy- I watches Greys and cried. Why does that show always make me cry?

I watch Grey's, too! Love it! This past episode didn't make me cry but I have a bad track record with the show and the amount of tears I produce while watching :p

i would probably cry my eyes out normally but dh was with me and makes me feel uncomfy. he watches and waits for it. so SOMETIMES i watch the show during dd's nap so i can sit on the couch and ball my eyes out!

yeah that really sucked with arizona, but dude, what was she thinking! i can't believe she did that to Calli

I agree...on both accounts. I don't watch with dh either. Men don't get it. I also think Arizona was not very nice. I do wonder when I watch it how many horrible things can happen to one group of people. I thought it was cool how they had Richard open his eyes at the end when talking about family. I think next week will be funny with the new infant thing, just the preview about the nap. I remember napping with P on the couch just so I could sleep.

oh yeah i got stuck for sometimes 2 hours so dd would sleep!!!! and yeah i was thinking about that earlier how he said he was right about one thing. i thought that was great

Lol I don't watch Grey's. My sister in law watches it, I don't understand it. Everybody has their own tastes :) My husband sat through Battle of the Blades and the Amazing Race tonight, Monday's he sits through Dancing With The Stars. That's really the only TV shows I watch (other than the Bachelor/Bachelorette when they're on lol). Most of the time we watch the Land Before Time movies because they're Noah's favorite. He pretty much runs the house lol.

Well 12 hours has passed and no bleeding at all. So glad that's over! :happydance:

So glad the bleeding is over deny.

I love the amazing race. Another one I tape. We don't watch much live.

saw the amazing race the year i had dd. i liked it. dh didn't.

in fact he doesn't like most of my shows. he likes a lot of those house hunter shows. and most times in the evening he watches what he wants. even though i watch disney junior all fing day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->