My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

Roz- don't melt down. I am sure it will be better this time. At least this time you are monitored.

How is everyone else?

Afm- doc did a preg test- bfn. He did a blood pregnancy test just to be sure ( I'm sure that is neg too). Got another prescription for clomid 100 and doing a shot this time to make me o at a certain time (36 hours after the shot). Hopefully this works.

Good luck hun :hugs:

Well ovulation might be happening for me right on schedule, who knew?? Some cramps this afternoon along with EWCM. :happydance:

Rozz: Glad your appointment went well today with your midwife.

Over: Hoping that the blood test comes back positive and you have a little surprise. If not, I'm really crossing my fingers that the new medication helps you!

Denyse: So glad that you're either about to O or already have :) KMFX for you!

Beth: How are you doing?

AFM: looks like AF has probably arrived today. Lots of brown spotting this morning and a few red streaks this afternoon. My temp is still high, so who knows. I have bronchitis, but no fever, so that's bizarre. Stupid sickies twice this month messing everything up.

Tori that stinks ( both sick and AF). I'm sorry. We have something going around our school that has kids out for like a week.

Mommy- are you out there?

Deny and roz- how are you?

Nothing new with me. Start clomid today, again.

we were out for my brother in law's birthday last night and it started snowing in the city - way too freaking early for that lol. I hate snow. It was really coming down as we were driving home but it stopped and is just wet on the roads now, with a bit of white on the grass. My drive in to work shouldn't be too bad.

Pretty sure I O'd last night or I'm going to today. We got in some bd'ing last night, so I think we got 4 good tries in this cycle. Now the dreaded 2 WW wait begins!

Lots of :dust: to everyone, and hope we all have a great Friday!

sorry been mia. losing track of time this week.

13dpo today, af due tomorrow (if o'd on cd 15) and had one ic left that expires in nov. used it. :bfn:

last night dh said 'do you want to stop trying after this time?' guess he can't decide what he wants either? but to tell me the day before i test relaly wasn't a great move.

so fully expecting af in the am. but i was anyway.

just feeling weird. i don't really have normal af symptoms. but doesn't mean anything either. but that test, both ok and disappointing. :/ i so thought this time around would be easier.

sorry been mia. losing track of time this week.

13dpo today, af due tomorrow (if o'd on cd 15) and had one ic left that expires in nov. used it. :bfn:

last night dh said 'do you want to stop trying after this time?' guess he can't decide what he wants either? but to tell me the day before i test relaly wasn't a great move.

so fully expecting af in the am. but i was anyway.

just feeling weird. i don't really have normal af symptoms. but doesn't mean anything either. but that test, both ok and disappointing. :/ i so thought this time around would be easier.

Awww hun, hope AF doesn't show for you. :hugs:

test expires in nov but i've had it 3 years and apparently (doing some reading) that should mean it's expired already which COULD mean a false neg. all the hope i can hang on to right? af due tomorrow testing monday with a frer if no af tomorow.

test expires in nov but i've had it 3 years and apparently (doing some reading) that should mean it's expired already which COULD mean a false neg. all the hope i can hang on to right? af due tomorrow testing monday with a frer if no af tomorow.

You're not out until AF shows up :) lots of :dust:

Hope everyone is doing well.

Mommy- not over til the fat lady sings. Fxed

Deny- snow? Wow! We ate at the beach for the weekend. Apparently there is a big pirate festival- P is so happy.

Afm- still spotting. Weirdest period ever.

Hi ladies,

Nothing new from me.

Mommy - got my fingers crossed!

Denyse - hmm, strange!

Over - fingers crossed the next one is the charm!

Tori - sorry to hear you're sick and af came. Double boo!

It sounds strange doesn't it? No more EWCM just some watery CM now. I thought you were supposed to dry up after ov?

Very strange. I have heard that pcos can do funny things but you just saw your doctor
watery cm is still fertile. I suggest just keep up the bd until a bfp or AF.

afternoon ladies, no af for me yet. kind of odd, but whatever, no cramps no nothing. except insides still screwed up. but i think that's anxiety related.

will keep you all posted.

afternoon ladies, no af for me yet. kind of odd, but whatever, no cramps no nothing. except insides still screwed up. but i think that's anxiety related.

will keep you all posted.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Me too mommy!

I think I've started getting ms - it's weird, I don't feel nauseous exactly but I've been throwing up.
Very different to ds, so hoping it might be a girl (7 boys in dh's family - mil is hanging out for a granddaughter!). We'll see.
Also cm looks a little red tinged. Trying to stay relaxed...

started spotting a bit today, and then nothing now, cp is even lower, squishy and closed. but i've had the spotting before and af came shortly after or the following day. Remember too i could've o'd a day later than i think just because i got the positive the day before so technically today could really be 13 dpo instead of 14, meaning she's due tomorrow.

rozz i'm sure it's nothing!! and fx'd for you it's a girl. all the grandbabies so far in dh's family have been girls!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->