My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

denyse what sample are you using to test? they say not to use fmu because it hasn't had time to do somethng or other. they've actually said the best time to test is between 10-8 and around 1 pm if you can. they also say to test twice a day when you're expecting it comes.

that being said, i tried one cycle with twice a day, that was worse for me because it made it harder to judge. i test at 8 pm, when i put dd down, and doing htat i've actually had better lines. make sure you're not drinking or peeing within 2 hours of the test.

tori- my temp never dips below cover even when af comes. don't read too much into the temps.

afm, nothing new. 11 dpo. feel completely out. i've got nothing going on. testing on friday morning at 13 dpo with my last ic. Dh is home tomorrow-mon for a brief home vacation as he had some days left. so we are dong day trips. i'll still be on and such like normal. :) but that means he'll be here when i test on friday. but i know i'm not pg this cycle.

denyse what sample are you using to test? they say not to use fmu because it hasn't had time to do somethng or other. they've actually said the best time to test is between 10-8 and around 1 pm if you can. they also say to test twice a day when you're expecting it comes.

that being said, i tried one cycle with twice a day, that was worse for me because it made it harder to judge. i test at 8 pm, when i put dd down, and doing htat i've actually had better lines. make sure you're not drinking or peeing within 2 hours of the test.

tori- my temp never dips below cover even when af comes. don't read too much into the temps.

afm, nothing new. 11 dpo. feel completely out. i've got nothing going on. testing on friday morning at 13 dpo with my last ic. Dh is home tomorrow-mon for a brief home vacation as he had some days left. so we are dong day trips. i'll still be on and such like normal. :) but that means he'll be here when i test on friday. but i know i'm not pg this cycle.

Really? Haha, I've been using FMU. I didn't bring a test with me to work but maybe I'll do one when I get home. Thanks for the tip!

Really? Haha, I've been using FMU. I didn't bring a test with me to work but maybe I'll do one when I get home. Thanks for the tip!

I'm just using Dollar Tree

Okay ladies- so AF started on Monday and was light. Then heavy yesterday and now gone. I'm so lost. Any ideas?

I'm just using Dollar Tree

doesn't matter :) best time is like 1 pm if you can. My lines just always seemed better at 8 pm. but def. dont' use fmu ! smu is ok i think but they suggest 1 pm all the sites i was reading :)

Okay ladies- so AF started on Monday and was light. Then heavy yesterday and now gone. I'm so lost. Any ideas?

wish i knew!!! maybe it wasn't really af?

I feel like such a dummy now lol. I looked it up online and it does say not to use FMU lol. Maybe I already ovulated since my CM is now dry (it was watery and thick for the last 3-4 days).

yeah you probably did o! probably caught the last touch of surge and that's what you picked up this am.

Deny- I'm with mommy, you probably oed.

Afm- period started again (I think). My sister in law is a midwife and she told me to test but I am going to the doctor tomorrow anyway so I will ask him.

Deny- I'm with mommy, you probably oed.

Afm- period started again (I think). My sister in law is a midwife and she told me to test but I am going to the doctor tomorrow anyway so I will ask him.

Thanks hun. How are you doing? Let us know how the doctor goes.

So AF must have just been spotting when I thought it had come back. So back to where I started this morning- lost. I took a test and it was bfn- not surprised. I guess I will just have to wait til I talk to the doctor.

used my last OPK this afternoon - still negative :( thinking maybe i'm not going to ovulate or ovulate late who knows, but no cm and no cramps or anything.

no i think you already o'd hun.

over, keep us posted with the dr too, very confused

Deny- I think you already oed and missed the lines because of not using fmu. Are you doing temps?

How is everyone else doing?

Deny- I think you already oed and missed the lines because of not using fmu. Are you doing temps?

How is everyone else doing?

Over - hope everything works out okay for you at the doctor. I know what it's like to have a weird cycle. Hopefully you get an answer. Will be thinking of you :hugs:

I don't know why, but I am really doubting I ovulated. I know that test lines almost always show up on OPK's and if they're lighter than the control line it's a negative, so maybe that's what I keep doubting. Based on my normal 30 day cycles I shouldn't be ovulating until tomorrow, so maybe that's why I'm concerned too.

I don't temp, but I feel really warm "down there". Does that indicate anything??

This is just weird too because I always have cramping around ovulation and at other points during my cycle, I haven't had any cramping since the beginning of September. It's just very odd

I have no idea about the warm thing. And the cramping? I never cramped at o until I went on clomid. I think it just depends. You can always call the doc and ask for a day 21 blood work. This will check your progesterone levels and see if you oed.

Hi ladies,

I've been Mia the last few days, having a bit of a meltdown truth be told, hangover from last pregnancy...feeling better now, midwife appt today.

Denyse - I think you may have already ovulated too. Or it might be later?

Mommy - how are you feeling?

Over - how did it go at the Dr?

Roz- don't melt down. I am sure it will be better this time. At least this time you are monitored.

How is everyone else?

Afm- doc did a preg test- bfn. He did a blood pregnancy test just to be sure ( I'm sure that is neg too). Got another prescription for clomid 100 and doing a shot this time to make me o at a certain time (36 hours after the shot). Hopefully this works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->