My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

I've got my fingers crossed mommy! Closed is good!!

mine is always closed right before af actually lol! i don't know why! i'm totally whacked that's why.

DH and i had a talk today. we've decided after this cycle we are for sure at least taking a break from ttc, but pretty sure we're officially done. If af is coming, i want her to hurry up. i'm ready to be done. i can't take the emotional crap that goes along with it anymore i'm done!

mine is always closed right before af actually lol! i don't know why! i'm totally whacked that's why.

DH and i had a talk today. we've decided after this cycle we are for sure at least taking a break from ttc, but pretty sure we're officially done. If af is coming, i want her to hurry up. i'm ready to be done. i can't take the emotional crap that goes along with it anymore i'm done!

So sorry to hear that. I know what you mean though, we are only in our second cycle and it's so stressful and emotionally draining. :hugs:

Mommy and rozz- try not to think too much about the spotting. It could mean anything and probably nothing.

Af came last night i'm officially out.

and yeah i don't know why my cervix closes before it lets out af? no one else's does that. stupid cervix.

dd is to be an only child. that's ok, i'll dote on her and give her my all.

Sorry mommy, but glad you have found some peace. For the record- my cervix closes right before AF too

Af came last night i'm officially out.

and yeah i don't know why my cervix closes before it lets out af? no one else's does that. stupid cervix.

dd is to be an only child. that's ok, i'll dote on her and give her my all.

So sorry Mommy :hugs:

it's ok ladies i'm actually quite thrilled.

she has plenty of cousins and there will be plenty more so, she won't be lonely!!! i'm getting her friends up here and active in mom groups so, she will have people to play with. and if she hates homeschool, she can go to regular school. I am actually very very happy. :)

it's ok ladies i'm actually quite thrilled.

she has plenty of cousins and there will be plenty more so, she won't be lonely!!! i'm getting her friends up here and active in mom groups so, she will have people to play with. and if she hates homeschool, she can go to regular school. I am actually very very happy. :)

I'm glad you're happy. That's what it is important.

I have honestly started feeling so awful about my PCO and worried I won't be able to give my son a sibling. I feel so crappy :(

So happy you're happy mommy xx

Denyse - I know exactly what you mean. I was so freaking out that the complications that led to ds coming early would prevent me having another baby, especially when we conceived ds without trying. This bubba took 3 months, which is nothing in terms of ttc, and I know how lucky we are. I'm sure you will be lucky soon too xx

Mommy- are you just going to stop tcc? Or are you going back on birth control?

I agree with you all it is a very frustrating process. We have been at it for almost 2 years, but it has made me certain that I definitely want a second.

Some light cramps today, along with increased cm again. Not symptom spotting this cycle, but these are very noticeable. Can start testing in 8 days.

Hope everyone else is having a great Sunday. Off to my sister-in-law's shortly for Thanksgiving. Tomorrow we are cooking dinner at our house for my side of the family :)

Rozz: Crossing my fingers that everything is ok! Thinking of you.

Beth: So glad you're happier! I've always thought about just having one to devote myself to them, but I don't even have just one yet. DH is very into having more than one, but I'd be just fine with one.

Over: How are you doing?!

AFM: AF got me and she's back with a vengeance. She has not been very kind and heavier than normal :-/ but I'm due to O on DH's birthday which would make me due around my birthday, so that should be fun if it happens for us this month

Rozz: Crossing my fingers that everything is ok! Thinking of you.

Beth: So glad you're happier! I've always thought about just having one to devote myself to them, but I don't even have just one yet. DH is very into having more than one, but I'd be just fine with one.

Over: How are you doing?!

AFM: AF got me and she's back with a vengeance. She has not been very kind and heavier than normal :-/ but I'm due to O on DH's birthday which would make me due around my birthday, so that should be fun if it happens for us this month

Sorry about AF making her nasty arrival, but best of luck and lots of :dust: for next month. what a nice gift that would be :)

Tori - I've got my fingers crossed for a birthday bub on the way!

Over - I so hope you get your second soon!

AFm - nothing to report. Oh, apart from that I bought a cute maternity dress in cream and dyed it today - was trying for a beautiful intense violet but I misread the instructions and out in about 6 times the water I should have so it's a funny purplely pink colour. Whoops! Will try to re-dye tomorrow

Roz- so something I would do.

Tori- I'm sorry AF got you. I hope you get bfp next time.

Deny- how are you feeling?

Roz- so something I would do.

Tori- I'm sorry AF got you. I hope you get bfp next time.

Deny- how are you feeling?

I'm feeling okay - still lots of cm. Some ladies calmed me down a bit telling me that increased cm is actually quite normal for some women after ovulation. So I'm just waiting out until I can test to see what happens.

We're cooking Thanksgiving dinner for my family tonight, so it will be a busy day of cooking and cleaning. How are you?

Happy thanksgiving! I still have a lot of cm after o.

I'm okay. Cd 8 and not much going on. Some cramping which is odd for cd 8 but I guess that's a good sign. Off from work (Columbus day here) and heading back from our beach weekend.

all quiet here ladies, how is everyone? any news? come on i want to hear good stuff :)

I'm 7dpo today, AF is due in 7 days there abouts. Had a LOT of cramping yesterday. Not a lot today, and my cm has mostly gone dry.

How is everyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->