My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

Denyse: I definitely had a negative before a positive, so keep your hopes up!

Rozz: Hope your day went quickly and that your arm is feeling better!

Beth: Can't wait to hear what it says on Thursday or Friday, my fingers are way crossed for you!

Enduringplum: When are you testing? KMFX!

AFM: Pretty sure another BFN this morning at 12dpo, temp is still up, boobs are still sore, but cramping and nausea is gone. Sorry it's so big, I'm on my phone. A few ladies on the pregnancy test section said they saw something, but I see nothing lol.

https://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx301/tori0713/BAA8A150-393B-4176-9298-386995EA5902-2144-000001AB125E6D83_zpsffad8e39.jpg

Deny- with pcos it is also common to ovulate late. I wouldn't count yourself out yet. You can call the doc and see if they can do a progesterone blood test or day 14 u/s to confirm ovulation if you are worried. And prenatals make me sick too, but the gummy ones have seemed to be okay for me this time..maybe try those.

Mommy- good idea on waiting. Only 2/3 more days.

End- I'm with mommy, temps can be everywhere.

Roz- have fun, that sounds busy.

Tori- how are you?

Afm- nadda. Just cd2

Over: Thanks for asking, I posted just above you!

I'm ok, just feeling sick like a headache and sore throat. Thanks to my lovely class for giving me that again. Otherwise, boobs are sore, but everything else seems to have subsided.

Tori- day 12 is still early especially if you oed after you thought. What grade do you teach again?

I teach third grade, so it's constant germs everywhere! They still can't grasp the concept of hand sanitizer, not picking their noses, coughing into elbows and not sneezing out into the open, lol.

The only reason I feel somewhat optimistic is because my temp is still high, though, I know it will shoot down quick if AF is supposed to come. Does it usually drop the day AF is supposed to come or a couple days before?

I teach middle school and they don't get it either.

Temps are iffy. Mine have dropped the day of, two days later, and the day before. That's why I stopped doing temps- they were driving me crazy. You have to keep hope until AF shows.

That's awesome! I didn't know you teach! Do you teach a specific subject or are you more like an elementary teacher where you teach all the subjects?

I teach language arts. So everything that's not math, science, or history.

Awesome! I am our language arts coordinator for our grade, so I do our plans, and decide which tests we use for the week. I'm loving it! If I could choose a subject to teach, it'd be that or history!

Thanks, Mommyx! I sure hope so, but I'm trying to be patient and take everything in stride.

Blood draws don't usually bother me, but I can't believe someone gave you a hematoma! That's just awful.

I did once have someone tear my skin so much that I dripped blood all over my pants and the floor and another one who gave up trying to draw from my arm and instead drew from my foot. Fortunately most of the time my blood draws are quick and easy, which is a relief when you get blood work at least every eight weeks.

I am still new to OPK's, but this looks like a positive to me. Or am I just seeing things?

Attachments

• IMG_20131008_171845_447.jpg
    IMG_20131008_171845_447.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 4
i think it's almost positive? it looks a little light yet. i told you it can change like that in a day though!!

Tori- LA is def fun but can be a pain to keep everything straight.

Deny- almost there. Make sure you have started to bd

Tori- LA is def fun but can be a pain to keep everything straight.

Deny- almost there. Make sure you have started to bd

Yep :) 3rd night tonight lol. We've been doing it every second night since Friday :) Lol, sorry if too much information lol ;)

Denyse: crossing my fingers that you get your +OPK today :)

Temp dropped to 98.2, but it's still above the cover line. I'm curious though, does this mean I'm starting to get my drop before AF? Or does it have to drop below the cover line to indicate that AF is coming?

I think below cover for AF to come. Like when I was charting it was like from 97.8 to 97.0 and cover was 97.1.

Deny- how is your opk today?

Thanks, Over! How are you feeling?

Pretty sure AF is on her way,
I'm getting what I believe to be some brown spotting. She's a day early, though, go figure. It could be from being sick twice this month and the stress my unsupportive principal is throwing at me.

It's still negative today - the second line is a little darker, but not by much :(

Here's my test from this morning. Looks about the same as yesterday doesn't it?

Attachments

• IMG_20131009_054451_792.jpg
    IMG_20131009_054451_792.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member