My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

Oh no Deny! Well, it's not over til it's over and it's still early.

True :) So far no signs other than some mild cramping/pressure that she might show up, but I know that can be a pregnancy sign too. Will keep my hopes up until AF shows her ugly face :haha:

tori i think that's what the dr is thinking, that it's all gallbladder related! wouldn't that be a peach. my friend had similar issues. whats happening that our gallbladders are acting up? it's not supposed to be a young persons disease! but seriously considering having hte test done just terrified at the same time. was the test painful for you?

Well right on schedule AF cramping has started 2 days before she's due to arrive. Pretty sure I'm out for this month. :cry:

Mommy and tori- my sister had the same problem. Hers was so bad when it happened the first time she went to the ER (and she is a medic at the ER).

deny- still not over til the end.

afm- o cramping has started right on schedule.

I had to leave work this morning due to really bad cramping. Holy moly, they are intense. Going to try and lay down. So far no bleeding, so who knows what's going on. These are the most painful cramps I've had in a while.

Hi ladies, I'm still around, haven't abandoned you all!

Over - yay for o cramps

Denyse - hmmm, hope that's a sign.,

Mommy - so glad the dr seems to be on to something, fingers crossed!!

Tori - I can't remember what you said but hope you're well!

AFm - first scan on Thursday. Am quite nervous after all the spotting! Only 31 hours to wait, lol!

Hi ladies, I'm still around, haven't abandoned you all!

Over - yay for o cramps

Denyse - hmmm, hope that's a sign.,

Mommy - so glad the dr seems to be on to something, fingers crossed!!

Tori - I can't remember what you said but hope you're well!

AFm - first scan on Thursday. Am quite nervous after all the spotting! Only 31 hours to wait, lol!

Good luck at your scan!!

Cramps have stopped for the most part, no more bloating either. But have this intense pressure on the right side near my uterus. No sign of AF yet either.

Roz- Good Luck on the scan! That is always the scariest part.

Deny- Good thing the cramps stopped. Do you normally get pressure? It could be a good sign. Did you test again today or are you just going to wait?

AFM- Cramping has come and gone all day. What is weird is it's on the right side and I didn't have any follicles on that side. Must be that reverse pain thing. Lots of CM too- that part is not much fun.

Roz- Good Luck on the scan! That is always the scariest part.

Deny- Good thing the cramps stopped. Do you normally get pressure? It could be a good sign. Did you test again today or are you just going to wait?

AFM- Cramping has come and gone all day. What is weird is it's on the right side and I didn't have any follicles on that side. Must be that reverse pain thing. Lots of CM too- that part is not much fun.

I tested this morning, but I've been using cheapies. Still no bleeding (AF is due on Thursday). My husband is picking up some FRER. If no AF in the morning will test with an FRER. I just feel off.

How is everyone today?

Good luck tomorrow roz. Let us know how it goes.

BFN for me this morning, but still no signs of AF. Had to leave work again today due to cramping. It's settled down a bit but it feels so different then my normal cramping. Not giving up until AF shows.

Thanks for the luck ladies - scan in T - 3.5 hours.

Getting nervous!

Deny- when is AF due again? Could the cramping just be a cyst rupturing? That almost feels like a knife. When I was dealing with cysts last year I remember having to leave my classroom because I was in so much pain and sitting on the floor of the clinic because I couldn't move. My kids later told me I looked like I was going to pass out.

Deny- when is AF due again? Could the cramping just be a cyst rupturing? That almost feels like a knife. When I was dealing with cysts last year I remember having to leave my classroom because I was in so much pain and sitting on the floor of the clinic because I couldn't move. My kids later told me I looked like I was going to pass out.

I guess that could be it, but wouldn't I have bleeding with it?

I guess that could be it, but wouldn't I have bleeding with it?

AF is due tomorrow.

It's nothing to worry about. Only need to worry if you start to hemorrhage blood, and you would know this is happening. It would be bleeding 100x worse than your normal period. Just more annoying than anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->