My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

It's nothing to worry about. Only need to worry if you start to hemorrhage blood, and you would know this is happening. It would be bleeding 100x worse than your normal period. Just more annoying than anything.

Other than the cramping I feel fine. No bleeding or anything. Just feeling pressure on both sides of my abdomen and cramping. Should I be worried?

Sorry I've been sporadic recently ladies. I wanted to take a nice break from computer life and limit my time and it seems to be helping with the stress and not worrying so much about TTC.

I had a +OPK last night and all day today, so it looks like O is right on schedule for DH's birthday tomorrow. KMFX that we get a great present from his birthday!

Denyse: I hope AF stays away and that you start feeling better!

Rozz: Hope it goes well today!

Over: How are you doing?

Deny- I wouldn't be worried. You may have also O later than you thought and could be implantation? I wouldn't worry unless you like pass out or have an unreal amount of bleeding.

tori- that's awesome. Good luck.

I'm fine. Officially 1dpo. Weird because I am still having some cramping on the right but this may be because that follicle wasn't mature (only 14 on Monday). I have also been sort of dizzy but chalking that up to all the new hormones surging through my body.

Deny- I wouldn't be worried. You may have also O later than you thought and could be implantation? I wouldn't worry unless you like pass out or have an unreal amount of bleeding.

tori- that's awesome. Good luck.

I'm fine. Officially 1dpo. Weird because I am still having some cramping on the right but this may be because that follicle wasn't mature (only 14 on Monday). I have also been sort of dizzy but chalking that up to all the new hormones surging through my body.

No bleeding, I just feel really crappy. Not much cramping now, but a lot of pressure below on my belly on both sides.

Thanks for calming my fears, I was starting to freak out a little

Hi ladies,

Scan went really well today. One beautiful bean in there, measuring 6wks,5days and we saw and heard the heartbeat. I feel so relieved!

Hi ladies,

Scan went really well today. One beautiful bean in there, measuring 6wks,5days and we saw and heard the heartbeat. I feel so relieved!

Glad all went well and you got to see your little bean! :happydance:

As for me, still no AF. Cramping was a lot less painful today, but now it's picking up again. Have a doctor's appointment booked for next Thursday. Then said it the pain is unbearable to go to urgent care, but I'm doing okay so far.

Deny- no AF is a good sign. Glad you could get in for an appt. Hope it is late implantation.

Deny- no AF is a good sign. Glad you could get in for an appt. Hope it is late implantation.

Honestly at this point I just want to start feeling better...if it's a ruptured cyst, or late implantation, I just want to feel better.

I'm so sorry hun. I know how you feel. Pain killers aren't working?

I'm so sorry hun. I know how you feel. Pain killers aren't working?

I don't feel too bad right now. Still no sign of AF. It's a bit frustrating. Hoping she comes tomorrow or I will be testing again on the weekend.

How are you doing?

I'm fine. Just 3dpo. Dh and I talked yesterday seems as if we are on the same page with it has to work this time because there is no other option. We have exhausted every avenue and we wont don iui on ivf. So just keep praying because we have no contingency plan this time.

I'm fine. Just 3dpo. Dh and I talked yesterday seems as if we are on the same page with it has to work this time because there is no other option. We have exhausted every avenue and we wont don iui on ivf. So just keep praying because we have no contingency plan this time.

Awww hun I am keeping everything crossed for you :hugs:

Well I'm officially 1 day late and still no AF. I took a test this morning and it was BFN, but it was on a cheapie. Not sure what's going on. Guess I'll just keep testing until AF shows up.

Happy Friday all!

Thanks denny.

that's so odd. I think you oed late. Glad the cramping is better.

Thanks denny.

that's so odd. I think you oed late. Glad the cramping is better.

Yeah I think I ovulated late too. No more cramping at all :happydance: Had a bit of brown spotting this morning (only when I wiped, and haven't seen anything since). Still no sign of AF. Not trying to get my hopes up.

How are you?

I'm okay. 3dpo...still having slight cramping and pulling which is a little strange. Other than that, I'm fine.

Still no sign of AF and no other spotting...I'm really hoping I implanted late

It sounds positive. Ask for blood work when you go to the doctor next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->