My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

Hey everyone :) popped into the thread quite late I think.. I've got two days until I can test.. nerves are catching up on me now! Starting to feel a little bit crampy but I'm not sure if that's in my head or not... been trying for about 6 months now with no joy!

Over: KMFX for you! I really hope that this month is it!

Denyse: Keep us updated, I definitely think you O'd late, too and that it could be implantation!

AFM: I'm almost sure I O'd yesterday, so that should be great. DH had trouble performing yesterday evening because he was a tipsy from his birthday celebration. We're going to give it one more go tonight just in case I O'd late, but based on the OPKs and temp, it seems like I did yesterday. I've been getting some what feels like O cramps today, though, so I'm not sure what's going on.

Over: KMFX for you! I really hope that this month is it!

Denyse: Keep us updated, I definitely think you O'd late, too and that it could be implantation!

AFM: I'm almost sure I O'd yesterday, so that should be great. DH had trouble performing yesterday evening because he was a tipsy from his birthday celebration. We're going to give it one more go tonight just in case I O'd late, but based on the OPKs and temp, it seems like I did yesterday. I've been getting some what feels like O cramps today, though, so I'm not sure what's going on.

I sure hope so :) Still no AF, but an increase of cervical fluid. Not sure if that's a good sign or not.

Good luck tonight hun and lots of :dust:

Hey everyone :) popped into the thread quite late I think.. I've got two days until I can test.. nerves are catching up on me now! Starting to feel a little bit crampy but I'm not sure if that's in my head or not... been trying for about 6 months now with no joy!

Welcome, and good luck :)

Lots of :dust:

Tell us a bit about yourself if you want to :)

It sounds positive. Ask for blood work when you go to the doctor next week.

I'm pretty sure I didn't have a cyst rupture. I'm kind of relieved about that. And so happy to no longer be in pain :happydance:

I really appreciate all your kind words and support the last few days. :hug:

Deny- I really hope this is it for you.

cho- welcome and hood luck

tori- what's important is that you bd before you o, so you should be good.

Roz- when did you say you are supposed to stop with the Pinapple?

So AF showed up this morning - been spotting brown since this morning. really thought this was it, but guess not :( Not sure I even want to try anymore.

I put on a fresh pad a few hours ago and there's nothing on it. I only notice the dark brown blood when I wipe (sorry for the TMI). Still not sure what's going on, though I fully suspect it will get heavy tomorrow. If not, maybe I'm still in the game.

Yup, I wouldn't say your out yet. If AF doesn't show by dr apt ask for blood test. I had a weird period this last time (one day of bleeding and then spotting for like 2) and doc thought even that still sounded positive for preg. Fxed

The bleeding has completely stopped. There are only a few drops on my pad and they are still more the dark brown color. I don't know if the bleeding is just going to pick up later this morning or what's going on. This is confusing!

Did you test again? I hope this is it for you. It really sounds like you oed late and implantation.

Did you test again? I hope this is it for you. It really sounds like you oed late and implantation.

I tested this morning for the hell of it, but it was still BFN. If I only implanted yesterday, maybe it wouldn't be positive for a few days yet?

Denyse, I really hope this is it for you! Keep us updated.

Over, how are you today?

How is everyone else?

I'm 3dpo and felt a cold coming on last night. Just naturally getting some vitamin c, because I'm nervous to take emergen-c even though I'm sure it'd be ok since implantation won't have occurred yet. Any advice?

Deny- it takes 3 days after implantation for an hpt to detect hcg (at the earliest). So still sounds good.

tori- you should be able too. I don't see why not.

afm- good. 5dpo and feeling fine.

Deny- it takes 3 days after implantation for an hpt to detect hcg (at the earliest). So still sounds good.

tori- you should be able too. I don't see why not.

afm- good. 5dpo and feeling fine.

Glad you're doing well :) It's snowing here - an inside kind of day! My bleeding increased a bit, but still dark brown/red, now it's decreased again. Don't really know what's going on. Just continuing to wait it out...

Continue to wait is all you can do. Can't believe it is snowing. Finally nice here...70s but supposed to be 91 on Halloween.

Continue to wait is all you can do. Can't believe it is snowing. Finally nice here...70s but supposed to be 91 on Halloween.

Where abouts do you live? I'm in Canada so I knew it was coming sooner or later lol ;)

I think AF is actually here, the flow is starting to pick up - not by much, but I expect it will during the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->