My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

Roz- when did you say you are supposed to stop with the Pinapple?

Sorry, I've been away for the long weekend. My darling mother was very unwell and now ds and I are. Grr!!

I'm pretty sure it's 5dpo you stop with the pineapple core. That's when I did :)

Deny- how are you this morning?

I live in Florida. Its nice sometimes but would also be nice to have seasons. Plus dh loves to ski- not great weather for that in Florida.

Deny- how are you this morning?

I live in Florida. Its nice sometimes but would also be nice to have seasons. Plus dh loves to ski- not great weather for that in Florida.

Pretty sure AF is here. It's not heavy flow yet, but it's turned red and a little heavier than yesterday. Not a lot of bleeding over night, but noticeable. I expect she'll pick up today. If the bleeding doesn't increase, who knows what's going on. Never had a cycle like this.

It's not snowing here anymore, but the roads look pretty slick with snow. Driving in with my husband this morning - I am not a winter driving person lol!

oh hun i'm sorry about af being there :(

over i couldn't handle FL!!! oh god. i need seasons!!!

also holding off on changing the title to NOVEMBER because i'm hoping for some bfps!!

Deny- that stinks. I'm sorry. Are you keeping your dr apt?

Roz- thank you. I stopped today 6dpo

mommy- it is nice though when you can go jet skiing in oct

Deny- that stinks. I'm sorry. Are you keeping your dr apt?

Roz- thank you. I stopped today 6dpo

mommy- it is nice though when you can go jet skiing in oct

Yeah, I go Thursday. Funny thing is though instead of the flow increasing it's really decreased. Soooo confused! Going to insist he send me for a blood test I think.

Good luck at the dr Denyse!

Over - eep, good luck!

AFm - feeling miserable and sick, can't load up on drugs, very cross with mum, banned from ds as husby doesn't want him get to any sicker (neither do I for that matter, he's immunocompromised and I couldn't cope with a hospital visit ATM!) and to top it off my paypal account and credit card have been defrauded of $500, which will take 7-10 days to sort out (if it can be sorted out) and meanwhile my credit card is over the limit so I'll be charged a $15 fee. What a crap day!

Roz- that stinks. I'm sorry.

afm- slight crampy but in the groin and lower back. Also a little thrush on the tongue. I'm trying not to ss though. Only 6dpo

So just for the heck of it I took my temp this morning -98.4! Not that I have anything to compare it to but I don't think my bbt has ever been that high.

Fingers crossed that's a great sign Over xx

This cycle is screwy :wacko: stopped bleeding completely yesterday afternoon, but it's started up again, but still not heavy. Hoping to get some answers on Thursday at the doctors. Wondering if the stress from last month is part of the cause.

Hmmm...super weird. Thursday will be here soon.

afm- no more pulling since this morning. I do have a thick layer of what looks like thrush on my tongue. Hope that is a good sign and not just sick. Less than a week now til testing.

Hmmm...super weird. Thursday will be here soon.

afm- no more pulling since this morning. I do have a thick layer of what looks like thrush on my tongue. Hope that is a good sign and not just sick. Less than a week now til testing.

Good luck hun! Lots of :dust:

I'm feeling a bit better, my flow looks more like my regular AF, so just looking ahead to when it's over and we can start trying again :) Feeling a bit of pressure in my pelvic area, but other than that I feel fine. Convincing myself this was just a weird cycle, and looking forward to the next. It's got to be better than this lol ;)

I'm glad everything is seeming more clear and you have good spirits.

Dh and I realized that we have been pregnant during the last two olympics (summer 2012 ended in mc), and was pregnant with my son during the last winter. With winter olympics in Feb we are feeling hopeful.

I'm glad everything is seeming more clear and you have good spirits.

Dh and I realized that we have been pregnant during the last two olympics (summer 2012 ended in mc), and was pregnant with my son during the last winter. With winter olympics in Feb we are feeling hopeful.

That's awesome :) We are feeling hopeful to. My flow picked up last night so AF is in full swing. Hopefully she'll be gone by the weekend, then we are going to start trying as soon as she's gone and really give it our all this month.

Hope you have a wonderful day :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"