My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

Mommy- glad to hear you are doing better. There is a vitamin you can take too, but I forget the name. Its the same one you can take to prevent yeast infections when on antibiotics.

deny- sorry to hear you are so sick. I could barely get out of bed with P. Have you talked to your doc? Mine gave me a wonderful little pill that was magic. There is also this babybliss nausea tea and vitamine- but they are herbal so you have to watch how much you use. The tea is yummy.

Hi mommy you can remove me from the september bfp...I ended up having a MC....BUT today im 9dpo and seems like a faint positive

Happy New Years ladies! Here's to a great 2014 for all of us!

I had to go back to my doctor due to my really bad morning sickness. He prescribed Zofran for me. It's the only thing that allows me to eat and keep food down. The nausea is still bad, but at least it's manageable. But my doctor says this is all good signs that everything is going well with baby. So I'm trying to remain positive. We go back on January 13 for our first pre-natal appointment. After that hopefully booking our first ultrasound! With all this sickness, my hubby is convinced there is more than one in there lol. Guess we will find out soon!

There may be, but I had to be on the same meds they give patients who are on chemo with P. It was bad. I'm glad you have something now that is making you feel better.

There may be, but I had to be on the same meds they give patients who are on chemo with P. It was bad. I'm glad you have something now that is making you feel better.

Thank you :) I'm not convinced there is more than one baby in there. Though the doctor said it's a possibility. But we won't know for a few more weeks at least.

How are you doing? And how is everyone else?

Weren't your beta quanta high too? Could be.

I'm fine, nothing to report.

All good here, ds is very unwell and I am looking forward to getting home after 2 weeks at the in-laws.
We spent 7 hours in Ed for ds yesterday - one of the joys of having a premmie. I so so hope the current bun cooks for at least 34 weeks!!

On the plus side, new fruit day! :)

He he, just realised the pun there...current bun to currant bun, lol!

Oh no roz- I'm so sorry. Hopefully nothing serious. I hope he gets better soon- being home should help.

How is everyone?

AF came sat night. Fine with me but dh still seems so upset when it happens. We will see about this next time.

Over - sorry to hear about AF. Sending lots of good vibes for your way for next month :hugs:

I'm back at work after having to take last week off due to bad morning sickness. Luckily the Zofran seems to be working and I've been able to start eating food again and keeping it all down. I still have bad morning sickness, but it's better than it was so I'm hoping the worst is over and soon the nausea will be gone completely. I have my first doctor's appointment next Monday. Hopefully after that we will be able to book our 12 week ultrasound :)

How is everyone else?

Hi!

All good here. Isaac was very sick after Christmas but has finally come right, thank goodness.

We have our anatomy scan this Friday. Very excited to find out if we're having a boy or girl :)

How are you?

Good to hear from you guys! Hope all is well.

We had our first prenatal visit yesterday, and I had a complete check up. Everything looks good! We finally got to book our 12 week ultrasound, it will be a week from today. I am so excited!! :happydance: I also have to go for some blood work, think I will plan to leave work a bit early on Friday and go then.

I'm so glad you both are doing well and everything is going as planned. Can't believe how fast the time is passing.

roz- let us know on Fri when you find out.

deny- hope bld work goes well

afm- nothing much. Going off clomid has been horrible- hot flashes, mood swings, almost like menopause. I'm starting to feel a little more normal. I should o sometime this week and we will see what happens.

Team :blue: !!

Happy, active and all in working order :cloud9: :cloud9:

Girls, Plz give me your opnion..!!
I just got my 1st ever FAINT LINE on a internet cheapie..!!
I'm posting a pic of it do u guyz think I'm preggo ? i will test again in the afternoon with a superdrug pregnancy test. I'm about to cry my heart out i almost gave up :cry:

https://i39.tinypic.com/25i9jqv.jpg​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->