My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

She's a fertility psychic. I paid for a reading before I got my BFP. I got my reading on Friday - she said a little girl is on it's way :)

Oh over, I'm sorry to hear that. Hoping yours is one of the npnt success stories I seem to see a lot!

AFm - I'm hoping my evening sickness is tapering off. So far I haven't spewed since last Thursday. Fingers crossed trimester two is smoother!
I'm being very naughty though. I'm on all these pills for bub and I just don't want to take them anymore and am forcing myself. I know in my heart it's worth it for a healthy termie but my head is being a stroppy two year old!
I am both looking and not looking forward to anatomy scan. I feel like we might have a girl but boys run so strong in hubby's family. I'm actually not fussed either way I don't think.

Hope you're all happy and well xx

exactly 6 weeks and had my first throwing up episode today lol. Otherwise feeling fine other than tired and nauseous.

i had cheri and gail predict boys for me, way off in months, and gail predicted THREE boys, and apparently i'd have two by now. crazy. i thought it was fun to try lol but waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off.

i didn't have any nausea with my dd, and my boss' wife had nausea real bad with both babies. boy first then girl. however, they put her on zofran and it caused heart palpitations and she almost had to be hospitalized. that stuff is scary. they put me on it for nausea back in feb and i couldn't stay awake and gave me SERIOUS constipation. just be careful on it.

Dec. has been treating me ok. better than the last two months really. the ibs is hard, but i'm trying to learn to manage it. And i just started probiotics today. Just hoping i can recognize signs and symptoms before it hits me, so i can try to be proactive and stop it before it gets really bad. It's an adjustment for sure.

Glad to hear things are going better. I had really bad IBS from like 16 to after P was born. Oddly enough, it went away after P was born( that or I started eating healthier). I was in some medicine, but didn't like it so I hardly took it. Just watched what I ate and where I ate- a lot of restaurants were not good for me- like 95%.

I had started having some major cramping and nausea at night so have discussed it with my RE and he says we should just go with 5 days worth of Clomid & Femara versus the 10 he had prescribed. I go in for an u/s on Monday and am hoping for a mature enough follicle to trigger on Tues and do IUI on Wed!

Hope all you ladies are doing well! Just wanted you to know I haven't forgotten about you all :)

Tt- I had major cramping and nausea with clomid all 6 rounds. I also hot horrible hot flashes. But, I always knew when I was ovulating. Good luck at the doc- I hope you have some good follicles. Have you done the hcg before? If you haven't, it hurts. Sort of like the rogam ( the shot your get when you are rh- and preg).

deny- hello! Hope everything is going well.

afm- AF is still hanging on- long cycle for me. Its been really light though. Heading to see the mouse again this weekend and buy some last min Christmas presents. Next week is a crazy week at work and then 2 weeks off! Hope everyone is well.

Yay, TT, next week should be awesome for you :)

Over, that sounds like such a fun weekend!

Beth, IBS is the worst. Mine actually got a lot better when I had my gallbladder removed. Now it's acting up again, I'll blame the extra hormones.

AFM, it's Friday! The nausea has really kicked in so I'm hoping my class behaves today. I just want to get through this week and next week to make it to Christmas break. I work way too much before and after school hours, so I need that break. I'm also counting down, today marks 20 days to our first u/s! :)

I had my first bout of throwing up today :( Was not fun. I feel like crap. Still very nauseous but I'm still trying to be thankful for it and not complain, but it's hard. It sucks, especially when I have to get up and go to work. Good thing it's Friday.

Sorry you all are feeling nauseas. That is the worst part. Try to think of it as a good sign that things are going well.

I saw an awesome blue meteor tonight. Never seen anything like it. Hopefully it means good luck.

Yes, I definitely know it's a good sign, so I'm trying to remember that as much as I can :)

We finally announced our pregnancy on Facebook last night...this is the picture we posted. We thought it was pretty cute!

Hope everyone is doing well and is having a lovely weekend!

Attachments

• noahannouncement.jpg
    noahannouncement.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 2
Ooo we did ours on fb too, a week or so ago. This was our picture...

I will need to explain it though, our surname is Bull so that's a calf in the oven ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 1
Love it, Roz!

I keep trying to decide when I want to announce on Facebook. I'm thinking after my first u/s. I'm just worried between now and then, but I'm terrible at keeping secrets.

I also figure if something happens then I'd have support from people who I would have never known they went through the same thing.

Tori, I thought the same. I only announced on fb after 12 weeks but everyone at work knew well before that. Means they understand when you're acting like a lunatic :)

I always thought the same thing. With P I waited til we knew the sex. When we got preg with the 1st miscarriage we decided not to tell anyone but then ended up having to tell almost everyone anyway because of the m/c. My opinion now is to just tell...those who are close to you will find out even if something happens. If anything it is harder to have to say something after the fact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->