My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

Girls, Plz give me your opnion..!!
I just got my 1st ever FAINT LINE on a internet cheapie..!!
I'm posting a pic of it do u guyz think I'm preggo ? i will test again in the afternoon with a superdrug pregnancy test. I'm about to cry my heart out i almost gave up :cry:

https://i39.tinypic.com/25i9jqv.jpg​

I see something! Let us know how the next test goes.

Girls, Plz give me your opnion..!!
I just got my 1st ever FAINT LINE on a internet cheapie..!!
I'm posting a pic of it do u guyz think I'm preggo ? i will test again in the afternoon with a superdrug pregnancy test. I'm about to cry my heart out i almost gave up :cry:

https://i39.tinypic.com/25i9jqv.jpg​

I see it. Let us know how the next one goes.

Hey girls I'm pregooooooo yayyyyyyyy .. :p I did a cb digi on friday and it said that 2-3 week pregnant ...!! so super excited & so scared & nervous .....xx baby dust to all of u praying for u bfp's girls........ xx

congrats dream_angel!

We had our first ultrasound today, and I am over the moon! We won't get a picture until tomorrow, but that's okay. Baby is already very active and has a heart rate of 158. He/she had their legs crossed when the tech found him/her. I'm feeling so blessed and now am okay with all this sickness lol <3

Hi ladies, hope all is well!

I hope you don't mind me posting these, but here are some photos from our ultrasound last week.

Attachments

• OBS NUCHAL 0001.jpg
    OBS NUCHAL 0001.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 2
  • OBS NUCHAL 0002.jpg
    OBS NUCHAL 0002.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 2
  • OBS NUCHAL 0003.jpg
    OBS NUCHAL 0003.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 2
  • OBS NUCHAL 0004.jpg
    OBS NUCHAL 0004.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 2
  • OBS NUCHAL 0005.jpg
    OBS NUCHAL 0005.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 2
Yay, that's cool! Lovely pics.

I can't post ours as they're on a disc and I can't access on my iPad. I'm almost counting down the days until viability...23 to go, eep!

How are you doing over?

All good here :)

Quite tired and very much looking forward to a week off and trip to the beach with husby and DS. 6 working days to go!

Hey ladies. Its been a while since I have been on here. Today I went to the OB for a weight check and when they asked how I was doing I told them what was going on and the doc wanted to talk to me. He ordered some blood work so I am waiting on the results from that. I am currently 7dpo.

Good luck Bridget.

Lol, Denyse our month group is the June Sunflowers too, I guess it's a popular name as they're such bright, happy flowers with smiling faces :)

Welcome back Bridget! Good luck with the blood work- do you know what for?

roz- a trip to the beach sounds awesome. I keep forgetting its summer there.

afm- I'm fine. Cd 27 so expecting AF tomorrow some time. Taking my 6th grade to Disney next week for an overnight fieldtip- always fun but also exhausong.

Finally got my ultrasound printed picture! Pretty happy with it :)

Attachments

• ultrasound 12 weeks 1.jpg
    ultrasound 12 weeks 1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 2
  • ultrasound 12 weeks and mommy 1.jpg
    ultrasound 12 weeks and mommy 1.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 2
Excited for you both!

Af came today- was totally expecting it. On the good news I have refocused my energy on loosing the clomid weight- I'm down 7lbs in two weeks. Only 18 more to go. Dh and my anniversary is Fri and o date should be right around valentines day.

Excited for you both!

Af came today- was totally expecting it. On the good news I have refocused my energy on loosing the clomid weight- I'm down 7lbs in two weeks. Only 18 more to go. Dh and my anniversary is Fri and o date should be right around valentines day.

Well done on weight loss, that's awesome! Valentines day is a great day to o ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->