My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

My ultrasound on Monday showed no mature follicles so my RE is having me resume Clomid + Femara for 10 more days. I am now onto testing Jan 8th if my Dec 30th u/s shows some good follicles. I wish all of you good luck if you are still waiting for your Dec test date. Otherwise, I will see you in January.

Sorry I haven't checked in much - this morning sickness is just killing me. It lasts all day and I'm throwing up at least once a day. Trying to remain grateful as I know it means baby is doing well.

How is everyone else?

Deny- hopefully the sickness will pass soon. It was so bad with P.

tt- so sorry to hear of no follicles- I know how frustrating that can be. Hopefully with them increasing your meds it will work.

afm- I feel awesome. Finally able to really work out again and just hanging out. No idea what cd Im on and much less stress.

I've been pretty quiet too, this is the only thread I even check into.
Trucking along here, still feeling nauseous but the actual sickness seems to have passed, touch wood. Off to the in laws for Christmas with a massive drive across the country. Well will take about 8 or so hours all up.,ugh.

Denyse - have you been eating ginger? It helps!

Over - yay for feeling way more relaxed, that's fantastic

Rozzer - tried ginger ale, ginger tea, etc. etc. nothing works lol. Bought some mints, hoping that'll help some.

A little freaked out now though - having some brown spotting :( I'm not in any pain so I'm hoping it's nothing.

Hope everyone has a great day.

I hope it's nothing too!! Have you called your midwife?
If it helps at all, I've had about 5 lots of bleeding with this pregnancy. I've never felt like any things wrong with bub though, and so far so good. Hope it's the same for you xx

Booked my anatomy scan for 17 Jan. eep!

Over: so glad to hear you're doing great! I have a feeling your BFP will come soon!

Deny: I hope it's nothing, sending hugs your way!

Rozz: I am feeling so terribly nauseous. I wish I could throw up (I don't have the ability thanks to stomach surgery I had) because I feel like it would bring relief. Can't wait to hear what your bean is! Are you thinking boy or girl?!

AFM: I ate cold lunch meat today, blasphemy, lol! I was craving an American hoagie and ate one. I feel so much better now that I did, but I'm feeling a tiny bit guilty for it.

Deny- I hope it is nothing. It probably is nothing. I have heard brown spotting is very common, but if your worries then call- that's what your paying them for.

roz- that's so exciting. Can't wait to hear the news!

tori- how could you? (said with complete sarcasm). Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. Too many rules to obey them all all the time.

afm- I think I am.ovulating. I have a lot of cm. I'm about to start winter break- 2 weeks off and only "work" til noon today- basically one big party for the kids today. It is craziness.

Morning ladies,

Thank you for all your kind words and support :) No more spotting, it was mostly just a bit of brown discharge off and on. Nothing now. I think having the nausea kept me sane yesterday lol. My morning sickness is really bad today - already been sick 4 times. Trying to remain grateful, but man it's getting hard. The nausea is really kicking my butt.

Last day at the office for me. Working a half a day Monday, but otherwise I'm off until the 30th. Really looking forward to time with my family, especially my husband and little boy <3.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday. Hope everyone is doing well and those waiting for their BFP get one really soon. Sending lots of :dust: everyone's way

I have a good feeling over!

Ooo new fruit day, how excitement! I wonder what it will be today!?!

Deny- so glad you are feeling better.

roz- an orange!

afm- pretty sure I oed yesterday- a ton of pain. What's weird is it was on the same side as last month. Plus my temp dropped yesterday and now is back up. I'm not temping but I am sick and was feeling so awful I wanted to check for fever.

Ooo, bubba is growing!

Sorry to hear you're unwell over, hope you're better before Christmas! And fingers crossed you caught the egg for an extra special Christmas present xx

over i hope you feel better for christmas!!!!

Tori- yeah my gallbladder is working at 60% which is too good for them to remove or anything. plus i actually think my ibs is hormone related. everytime i get my period or Ovulate, i have an issue.

Mommy- that sounds reasonable. But not much fun. Are you in birth control? Do you think that would help?

Merry Christmas guys! Roz, I just tracked Santa and he has been to New Zealand.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Santa has definitely been here, a little overwhelming for my wee man who is quite tired and whingy today with periods of happiness. Hope you all have a wonderful day xx

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. We had a wonderful Christmas.

roz- it is summer there right? Does Santa still wear all his winter clothes or is he like the Florida Santa in a bathing suite?

It is summer here, but no one told the weather. It's miserable, wet, raining and brr!

Santa wears traditional gear here, and sweats it out :) I'll try to attach a photo of my darling boy with Santa this year.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 0
Mommy- that sounds reasonable. But not much fun. Are you in birth control? Do you think that would help?

Merry Christmas guys! Roz, I just tracked Santa and he has been to New Zealand.

Nope i'm not on birth control. it made me gain loads of weight last time i was on it, and all the health risks are pretty scary with them. Not to mention how many people i knew who were on it when they conceived their children anyway lol.

I also have read the birth control and the hormone stuff can make your ibs worse- which is another reason i haven't gone on it. HOWEVER i'm on probiotics now and doing so much better!!

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas! Sorry I haven't posted much - morning sickness has really taken a toll on me. It just keeps getting worse. Now I can barely keep food down :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->