My lists. Edited. Does this sound ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCS

Reaction score
Iv had more of a think about prezzies and this is what iv come up with. Please be honest and tell me if it sounds ok.

OH- tools- will find out what he needs in yhe next few days. He will also get some new jammies in our xmas eve box and a stocking full of sweets and things for his bike.

DS ( will be 3 and 9 months)
tmnt figures
Mr potato head
Flip and change optimus
Flip and change grimlock
Tag books
1 step drift
Maybe some more superheros mashers

DD ( will be 6 months)
jumperoo,
my pal violet.
Thats not my books
Bits in the xmas eve box and a stocking.

My brother, his gf, ohs sister, her bf, my mum, my nan, and ohs parents will all get a personalised mug decorated by the big kid maybe with some snowman soup and some sweeties and a cookie and maybe a clay name keyrings . rest of my lot will probably get clay gingerbread key rings or something else made by the big kid. Plus the usual box of home baked goodies.

Our family x mas eve box will have new pjs, socks, xmas dvd, popcorn, snacks.
And we will have a first of dec box will have our elf, advents, both books and chcoclate.

The kids stocking will have boring toothbrushes, lunch box, drinks bottles, snacks, couple small toys, bath wash and toys.

Edited. Do my lists seem ok?

Lists look great to me!! :D

Lists sound great to me I love the thought of all the personalised stuff

I feel bad for Mila because she wont get as much as Dills did for the first few years but we still have all of Dillans old toys.
And i feel bad for Dills because he wont be getting as much as usual, but he gets so spoilt by our families, and its all abit too much for him.
As for everyone else, iv left it so late cant afford much. Having spoken to my mum though, she said everyone still had the gingerbread men ornaments DS made last year. So figured we would go home made so everyone still gets something.

Feel awfull though because this is alot less than DS usually gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"