Need Buddy!!! 21 and NTNP/TTC

NtnpAndHappy

NTNP #1
Reaction score
Hey!! This is month 3 off the pill. I have a very regular 26 day cycle :witch: AF is due tomorrow... So I will hopefully be testing in the next 3-4 days if she doesn't show up.

I don't have any of my regular PMS symptoms and I'm getting lower back pains on and off for the last week so I hope Ill get my BFP soon.

Anyone else testing soon... or patiently waiting to see if Af shows soon :dust:

Hey!! This is month 3 off the pill. I have a very regular 26 day cycle :witch: AF is due tomorrow... So I will hopefully be testing in the next 3-4 days if she doesn't show up.

I don't have any of my regular PMS symptoms and I'm getting lower back pains on and off for the last week so I hope Ill get my BFP soon.

Anyone else testing soon... or patiently waiting to see if Af shows soon :dust:

Hey we could be buddies, just came off pill today and havent had unprotected sex yet, need to wait for period to go away first haha, im 19 and oh is 20, been together almost 4 years, not sure about my cycle yet because ive been on the pill for 3 years but before that it was very regular and during it it obviously regulated it x

hi there came off the pill 3months ago ttc our first! all your signs look good babydust! il be testing next week.

Hi :) I'm 21, dbf is 23, we've been ttc for 4 months now (well, 2 months ntnp and 2 months ttc). I'm going to test on Friday if af doesn't come by then. We can be buddies :)

Hey everyone :happydance: lol.... AF showed her face last month.... And she is due again on Wednesday... I didnt do much Bd this month so I'm sure she will show... Im not sure if I am ovulating tho :sad1: so I might start using an OPK to see..... It nice to see there alot of young TTC like me out there

start your opks so at least you know when to bd my friend said to me its not for fun anymore its for bussiness!

I started using an OPK this month and it was really helpful! You can also judge by your CM. If it's stretchy and looks like egg whites that can be an indicator that you'll o soon or are ovulating. Mine is usually EWCM the day before I O. Have you heard of the SMEP? I'm going to try it next month (I'm not out for this month yet, but for some reason I just have a strong feeling that I'm not preggo :( ) and yea, it's nice to have a place where we can talk about this with people our age and not get looked at like we're crazy haha

I started using an OPK this month and it was really helpful! You can also judge by your CM. If it's stretchy and looks like egg whites that can be an indicator that you'll o soon or are ovulating. Mine is usually EWCM the day before I O. Have you heard of the SMEP? I'm going to try it next month (I'm not out for this month yet, but for some reason I just have a strong feeling that I'm not preggo :( ) and yea, it's nice to have a place where we can talk about this with people our age and not get looked at like we're crazy haha

The reason I'm note sure if I'm ovulating is because my CM is almost never EWCM... or maybe I just can't tell

Yea I love this site cause even my friends who have kids I can't talk to them about it cause I feel like they're going to say I have no clue what I'm getting into... But they have to remember they didn't know what they were getting into either and they're still surviving... plus most my friends who have kids it happened by mistake, atleast this is mutual between me and my partner and I'm planning for it... I dont care about being judged but Its alot easier to keep it to myself...

Have any of you ladies told you parents you are TTC?

my husband or i have not told our parents they would torment us + i have a neurotic sister in law wgod get pregnant to spite us

my husband or i have not told our parents they would torment us + i have a neurotic sister in law wgod get pregnant to spite us

I have a cousin like that.... anything I go and do she has to do it also and first because she is 7 years older than me and couldnt dear have me do anything before her

No, we haven't. My mom is my best friend and would be over the moon if I told her. But other than that, my parents would freak out and say we were nuts because 1. we're not married and 2. I'm just finishing college in the next couple of months. I'd love to tell my mom, but I have four parents (my parents divorced and remarried) so I can't really tell one without the other three finding out.

Tell me your honest opinions on this please: we ARE trying.. but if anyone asks (other than my mom) after we get PG, we're going to tell them we were not really trying but not really preventing. Am I pathetic for wanting to lie to avoid criticism? If we were married, they wouldn't even give it a second thought, but my family has a bad history with marriage and divorce so marriage to me means very little. Thoughts on fibbing?

No, we haven't. My mom is my best friend and would be over the moon if I told her. But other than that, my parents would freak out and say we were nuts because 1. we're not married and 2. I'm just finishing college in the next couple of months. I'd love to tell my mom, but I have four parents (my parents divorced and remarried) so I can't really tell one without the other three finding out.

My mom and I are really close too, but I know she wont be extremely trilled... she wouldnt be mad but she might try and talk me out of it... same here we arent married and honestly not planning to get married for another 3 years or more and we are happy that way.... I graduate college in May so if I get pregnant be delivering after I graduate and my bf has graduated and is in his career already...
Yesterday I went to a baby shower and the girl is 21 and I told me mom her mother was mad... and my mom said "well she is a woman so if she wants to have a kid she has the right" but I feel like its always easier to say that when its not your child lol

My aunt on the other hand would go bonkers and want to kill me... she is kinda like my second mom since my dad is no longer in the picture... I dont really care about her opinion tho

we always say were not trying it makes it easier so when it does happen people are genuinely suprised

Tell me your honest opinions on this please: we ARE trying.. but if anyone asks (other than my mom) after we get PG, we're going to tell them we were not really trying but not really preventing. Am I pathetic for wanting to lie to avoid criticism? If we were married, they wouldn't even give it a second thought, but my family has a bad history with marriage and divorce so marriage to me means very little. Thoughts on fibbing?

Oh girl you are not alone... Ive only told 3 people I was trying... If I do get PG I'm telling everyone it was a mistake lol... My family and friends still think I am on the pill... I live on my own so its easy to keep this to myself.... I feel like pregnancy should be the least stressful time and if fibbing to others keeps you sane it might just be better... Ill eventually tell people we were trying but I dont think its there business so we are in the same boat.... I used to think it was bad too but I dont care anymore

Okay, good, I'm glad I'm not the only one. My brother and his wife have been married for a few years and show no signs of even wanting a baby and my mom always gets sad and talks about how she wants grandchildren. I just want to scream "Don't worry I'm trying mama!!" haha but obviously I can't! I just ordered 25 Wondfo tests offline and I decided I'll start testing daily once they get here (should be like Tues or Wed). Idk why but I just feel like this month isn't it for us :( I really really wanted to be able to announce our news at Christmas, but I guess that's almost out of the cards now. We'll see! Have you guys thought about how you'd tell your guys yet?

Yea we have this code word lol... I told him if I ever say "lets go on a horse and carriage ride" or I might just surprise him and go to the city and take him on a horse and carriage ride he'll know what I'm about to tell him lol... Sometimes I think that I want him there when I find out but I feel like it will be more fun to tell him after I really know... how about you?

im thr youngest of 7 my mother would have a stroke my oldest sister is 48 she would have a stroke so we are going to wait

I read online about a woman who asked her DH to write something down really fast. And when he couldn't find a pen, she said "Here just use this marker!!" and handend him the test. I think that'd be really funny and he wouldn't have a clue what it was until he looked at it and saw "Pregnant" because he's clueless as to how these things work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->