Need Buddy!!! 21 and NTNP/TTC

You lucky dog! I'm jealous. I won't be late until Sat :( and I'm pretty sure I won't be late at all.. but we'll see!

Well AF showed b4 I even tested I was a day late.... Well back at it again lol

Awe, stupid witch! Don't worry, Im feeling very much like AF will be here tomorrow and I've gotten nothing but BFN's so far, so I'm pretty sure I'll be right there with you.

HEY DANTZ... Sorry i havent been on in a while ive been so busy with school.... So af is over and now its time to try baby making again lol... I said I was gonna start using Opks but I think I'll be going two more cycles NTNP... I don't want to put too much planning into conceiving yet I want to be very much be a some what mysterious surprise lol... HOw have you been??

Heyy :) I've been busy with school too. I just finished the first half of my student teaching, so 10 more weeks and I'll officially be done with college and looking for a teaching job! What a relief that will be. Af is still here for me, so no baby making right now :( We're trying something new this time: Conceive Plus. So, hopefully that helps. I get why you would want to wait on all this TTC hubbub, it could make a person crazy! What are you going to school for?

I go to school for Theatre I'm an actress.... I graduate with my BA in May..... Aww man AF sucks lol well just more fun BDing for us.... How long have you been trying again?

ooh that sounds like a lot more fun than student teaching!

We've been trying for five months now. Five has always been my lucky number, so it better pull through for me this month! If we don't get a :bfp: by January, we're going to go see a doctor :( It shouldn't be taking this long for two young and healthy people.

we have only been trying for 4 months but Ive had 5 period my cycle is only 26 days so sometimes i double in a month.... Yea same here if i doenst happen by january I might have to go to the doctor... but in december ill start using opk so ill know if ive been ovulating and if im not then i def need to see the doctor... but i think it might be my bf sperm because he has been under alot of stress at work and his nutrition has been off... Im goin to buy him some vitamins and a good protein shake and see if that helps

Happy Monday :) Are you into your TWW yet? af finally got over for me, so it's BD time!

Hey girl!!! I am in my TWW I'm cycle day 15.... but I've only BD twice this cycle :( CD5 and CD8 my cycle is 26days...His work schedule and my school schedule and there was a hurricane where i live this week and he is a police officer so he is working over time :(.... So im not even stressing this month... i will not be POAS lol.... Have fun BD :happydance: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->