Need Buddy!!! 21 and NTNP/TTC

Okay I need opinions on something else: Right after we decided to try (or should I say right after my DH finally agreed to try lol) my best friend from elementary and high school announced her wedding date and that I would be part of her wedding party. She is getting married next November, meaning that if I don't get preggo asap, I'll either be hugely preggo or still fat with a newborn. I would love to be part of her day, but I'm not sure she would want a pregnant whale in her pics and stuff (plus all the hassle of trying to find a bridesmaids dress in maternity (sp?)) I don't feel like I should have to put my dream of being a mom on hold for her wedding that's a year away, though. What would you do?

um the same my bffand maid of honor at my wedding is getting married in feb in thailand! i really want to be part of the wedding but.............................. i really want a baby. i choose bay!

Okay I need opinions on something else: Right after we decided to try (or should I say right after my DH finally agreed to try lol) my best friend from elementary and high school announced her wedding date and that I would be part of her wedding party. She is getting married next November, meaning that if I don't get preggo asap, I'll either be hugely preggo or still fat with a newborn. I would love to be part of her day, but I'm not sure she would want a pregnant whale in her pics and stuff (plus all the hassle of trying to find a bridesmaids dress in maternity (sp?)) I don't feel like I should have to put my dream of being a mom on hold for her wedding that's a year away, though. What would you do?

I think you should tell her you want to be in the wedding because I mean that is your best friend... But when you do become preggo you and her can discuss the options... it might time out perfectly if you get preggo in the next 3 months

Thanks for the advice. I've got to get off of here for now, but jsuk, I've officially put you two in my sig. FX for us :)

I broke down and took a test this morning. I know it's probably too early, especially because I haven't noticed any implantation bleeding or anything, but I was feeling really out this month. So, to encourage myself to keep thinking positive and push through til this weekend I went ahead and took a FRER with FMU. It was as negative as can be :( I just have a really strong feeling af is coming. Plus, other than sore nipples, all of my symptoms have gone away. Ughh

aw its still early not to worry, my af is due next wednesday and i know well its coming i have so symptoms and my temp charts are to low i had an appointment with the doctor she reckons il need clomid

aw its still early not to worry, my af is due next wednesday and i know well its coming i have so symptoms and my temp charts are to low i had an appointment with the doctor she reckons il need clomid

Does Clomid just jumpstart ovulation?? And do you have to go through testing of any sort to get started on it? I'm already tired of waiting but it's only been four months so I doubt my Dr. would start me on anything yet.

Yea Af due Wednesday and I don't really get pms till the day it comes and it's only minor cramps.... Right now I feel normal but I'm sure she will show right on time Wednesday

Okay, I'm officially a POAS addict. I tried again today (major BFN). My cheapies haven't come in the mail yet so it was a FRER. I was already feeling out this month, but now that I'm 10DPO and I got another negative on a test that's supposed to predict it 6 days in advance, I'm really feeling out. How are you ladies tonight?

I'm cramping up... Af due tomorrow... I'm pretty sure she will be arriving right on time as usual.... I have one FRER test from last month left so I've vowed to myself not to POAS ever again until my period is actually about 4 or more days late... I'm never even a day late so i mean one day late would have me alarmed lol

OMG so I have just had a new discovery.... I dont know if any of you ladies track you cervical position. So AF is due today and yesterday i had cramping i was convinced she was coming early but and hour later i had no more cramps i was totally fine... when Af is coming my cervical position is always firm really low and open... today it was super high almost couldn't feel it and it is soft and I think closed.. also my temperature hasn't lowered yet like it does on the day of AF.... I think i might be getting that BFP really soon... I'm freaking out lol I already did my morning pee so I dont want to waste my last test... I'm going to try so hard to last till Friday before POAS if Af doesn't show! wish me luck!!

AHH! that's exciting :) I don't temp, so Idk what mine do. And I don't know how to track cervical position..? The first three months we were trying, it was more casual (just doing it occassionally during fertile week). This month was the first month that we used an OPK and really worried about timing. If we don't get our BFP this month, I'm either going to start temping or start using Conceive Plus. How do you track your cervical position?

Its so funny because I really only temp at the end of my cycle so I know what happens the last week of my cycle... I always forget to do the beginning thats why I never know when i ovulate still lol... but there is alot online about cervical position so you can google "cervical position during cycle" and you'll find alot of good stuff.. the thing is it isnt the best way to tell if you are actually pregnant and you have to track it for awhile to really know how yours works... again something I only do like that last week of my cycle lol... so thats what got me so alarmed because i know exactly what is supposed to happen with my body during AF and its now 8pm and stilll no AF and everything that im used too is not happening... I think ill test in the morning with my first pee, i will be offically one day late by the time i wake up... AHHH im scared!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->