Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

Thanks hun your right xx
My little girl has been abit off too, she was complaining of a tummy ache & didn't eat much yesterday. She was OK this morning & went off to school fine. Picked her up from my mums & she still had really dark eyes (trait my DD has when run down or unwell) she's sure she is fine. It was an early night for my little lady xx

How is DD today? Hopefully a good nights sleep will help.
Just got on the scales, lost 5lbs in a month. Just through eating much much less I guess, I’m sure once MS goes I’ll pile it on. Ended 1st pregnancy 3 stone heavier. Really hoping that doesn’t happen again!

Off school she & me off work got to make back the hours somewhere x
She wasn't great this morning but seem abit better this afternoon but grumble & not really sure what to do with herself poor thing.
5lb light gosh like you say if your not eating its hardly surprising x

My DD hasn't asked for a while but surprised me this morning. She asked for a baby brother or a baby sister. Poor kid could barely lift her head off the sofa & was asking about a brother or sister. She said mummy why can't you just make one you made me. I'll ask father christmas to get one, bless her x

That’s so cute!! Sounds like she’d love being a big sister.
I’m back in work but just had to sneak away to a quiet room as everybody started warming up their food and they all sit and eat at their desks, I thought I wa going to heave!!! The smells are just to much for me.
I’m supposed to work until midnight but I already feel totally shattered. I just can’t see it happening, but I’ll feel like such a flake if I go home early.

Sorry that made me giggle, imagine you sneaking away. Ewwww no way not a midnight finish I couldn't work shifts. One of my besties has newly qualified as a police officer & she's working really long shifts with a 2 year old at home. It's putting alot 9f strain on the family but she's worked SO bloody hard to get to where she is. She was on the transport support for years so wore the uniform but was officially police & the shifts where slightly more family friendly.Complicated.
Am luck 9-5 with the occasional Saturday xx I did a short stint in shifts & the night shifts killed me off. Don't mind an early start but still being in work at 2-4am ohhh no :sleep:

No way, I had to think then if it could of been my bestie I was talking too. But then realised she isn't married lol. That would have been too weird. How long you done it for.
You still in work not too long left. You must be bloody knackered xx

No I finished at 10 and went home!! I was so tired I could have cried so just left. I’ve got loads of leave to take so might try to take leave so my midnight finishes are more like 10pm, much more manageable when I’m up at 5am with DS. Was proper moody with him this morning. It’s just to early!!! I’ve googled it and there really isn’t anything you can do, it’s just his routine now. Fun!!
I’ve done it about 5 years but worked there for just over 10 doing different jobs. I’d happily leave to be honest but I’m only just now starting to earn decent money, if I left I’d be on less elsewhere and I’d have to work full time again I expect. Xx

HEY not to bad, would be good if you could take a few early finished. How long you on midnight finished for.

My hubby was at his Great Nannas funeral yesterday with his mum & sister. Baby talk came up again, always comes up with my mother in law. She can’t wait for us to have another. His sister is 7 years younger & has a 1 year old. She said she will be trying next year, and she said we should try too so me and her can be pregnant together. If only it worked like that. Got a bit heated between us. He was like why we can’t just let it be. I said id love to let it be but what’s needed to let it be either ends up on my b**bs or somewhere it isnt going to make a baby. He just looked at the floor. Then he said I just worry about how I would be, I don’t want to lose my head. I don’t deal well with getting up in the night and disturbed sleep. xx
Then my DD wakes up at 5am grrrr, she really hasn't helped LOL as I then this morning said I was so tired and hubby was like hold that thought and gave me a grin in a way that said I told you so. XX

Oh gosh, always horrid when you row. I hope you’re ok. It’s so bloody hard, wouldn’t the world be a wonderful place if it just ‘happened’ for everybody when they wanted it to. Wait and see, maybe he’ll stop withdrawing? That would be good!!
As for the 5am thing, I feel your pain, my ‘darling boy’ said through gritted teeth, was up at 4.20am. He would not go back to sleep. Needless to say nursery said he was shattered and had a long sleep. I bet he did!! I’m working until midnight today, but feeling a bit better so hoping I make it today so I don’t feel such a flake, then 3 days next week then don’t have anymore until after my scan when I can be more honest at work with my colleagues. I’m wondering if a few of them might have guessed though, or be suspicious at least.

Yeah we're OK & I take on board 100% what he says. Infact overly as it panics me but not one pregnancy or baby are the same & clinging to the hope I'll be much better next time xx
4.20am ouch dud he go back to sleep. That's the bloody middle of the night 5am sounds appealing :laugh2: good luck with the shift tonight you'll need it x am falling asleep watching TV. So not used to the early get ups x:sleep:

No he didn’t go back to sleep as he was shipped off to nursery at just after 7! He did nap at nursery and they told DH that DS had had an ‘emotional’ day!! I bet!
I think that a first baby is a huge shock to the system, nothing can prepare you for the whirlwind that hits you. I think (hope!) that baby two is that little bit easier just because you know what to expect, and how hard it’s going be.

Me too I really do x
Currently cd11 & according to my app coming into my fertile period within the next few days. Am going to try bd as much as possible, keep everything crossed for this month ladies am hoping for a miracle x:bunny:

Well hubby went away on a lads hiking weekend in the lakes. Before he went we had abit of fun however it became clear we where both over thinking things & in the whole of our 15 year relationship never had it ended in such a flop. However it was for the best. We spoke properly & snuggled in bed.
He got back tonight & we finished off where we started. (TMI alert) foreplay on the sofa & was quit happy for him to :spermy: where he wanted. But he stopped & put it inside me.... Totally shocked. Could this be our month. Am actually quite scared but excited are we officially ttc :roll:

I know thanks I am hopeful but scared ekk, exciting times ahead :)

Hey BB1982, everything ok hun not heard from you in a while x Cant believe your 10 weeks now only 2 weeks till your scan EKKK bet your so excited

So sorry!! Just caught up. My notifications aren’t telling me about updates!!
Had a lovely weekend thanks, just me, DH and DS, walked on the beach and had lunch out. Just a really lovely couple of days. Starting to feel a little better MS wise, in fact I’m moving into the constantly hungry stage, and totally remembering how I piled on 3 stone, I’ve just been constantly grazing all day. If I stop I feel I’ll again.
I had to be in work for 7 this morning, DH was on duty to get up with DS and take him to nursery before work. He text me at 7.30 to say DS was still sleeping and he had to go wake him up!!!!!! I mean, really?!? Why never on my day to get up with him (which is 6 out of 7 days a bloody week!!). Anyway, let’s just hope he continues the trend!!

As for your news!!! Eeeek!!!! Exciting, could be good. Any idea when abouts in t
Your cycle you’ve been ovulating? Sperm can live up to 5-7 days!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->