• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

Well it's good to know my husband isn't the only one with that mindset. It does appear that men & women are totally different. Are brains must be wired up different with the way we & they think x

Yeah your cd18 is the closest one so i would go with that xxx

I would say that’s maybe as dark as you’ll get maybe. Ovulation would be 12-24 hours after the surge.
DS slept until 6.35 today, hallalulah!!! I needed it.

WOW it's a miracle whoopy. My DD was up at 5 zzzz

How many days past O are you now Jam

5/6 now. Do i count from my plus opk or the day after when i could feel it? Xxx

Not really sure!! Probably easier to count from the positive test line, as you’re never going to know for sure when you O. Xx

Thanks!

Hows the pregnancy going BB?

Tell me a little but more about you bevzii.

Hows your cycle going bumble?

Xx

Morning (back to 5.30am today btw! Lol) pregnancy is going well thanks, almost 25 weeks now, which is hard to believe! Baby is making his/her self know with lots of kicks and jabs. Much more than just flutters, I’m sure you could feel the stronger ones from the outside if you happened to be touching me bump! My DH hates feeling the baby move, thinks it’s alien like!! Lol.
I’ve got today off work and DS is in nursery so going to get around to doing those jobs I never have time for, plucking my eyebrows, dying my grey hairs etc then I’ll maybe pop into town for a little look in the shops. Should be a nice day (hopefully!) x

Oh sounds lovely! Love a good pamper day! Im desperate for a eyebrow shape up! You wouldn’t think that im a manager in the spa :lol: xxx

Talking about eyebrows mine are wild at the min but cant be bothered getting them done. Sounds like an enjoyable day BB. 25weeks it really is flying by. When's the next midwife appointment.

Currently CD23 an expecting AF in about 10days. Just trying to count down now by how many AF's I have to wait rather than days lol 3 more to go #-o

World book Day today and my DD is going as Mary Poppins. She looks so cute :lol: here's her outfit. Imagine that on a little 4 year old

IMG_20190307_071454.jpg

Oh how adorable!!! And thats such a better way of thinking about it. Only 3 to go! Xx

Good morning all, I wanted to show you my OPK the first one is 5 minutes after the test, you can see it’s still wet but it’s a positive, because this is the first time using OPK I did two more test and one this morning.... the positive sign on my first photo is much lighter than it is on the second after drying out, now I still believe I’m about to ovulate... but I think (maybe I’m wrong) looking back at dried up test just messy with your head, if I hadn’t taken that first photo and rechecked later I would have thought it was a negative. Any thoughts???

EE48CD04-FA2C-4D2E-A8CF-36BD53E1C1A3.jpeg 32C078DF-1E36-4AE2-8FB9-1A257487C9DD.jpeg

Talking about eyebrows mine are wild at the min but cant be bothered getting them done. Sounds like an enjoyable day BB. 25weeks it really is flying by. When's the next midwife appointment.

Currently CD23 an expecting AF in about 10days. Just trying to count down now by how many AF's I have to wait rather than days lol 3 more to go #-o

World book Day today and my DD is going as Mary Poppins. She looks so cute :lol: here's her outfit. Imagine that on a little 4 year old

View attachment 1056916
Love the outfit!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"