• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

Welcome mum42!! You’ve got some good strong lines there! Bumblebee would be happy to get some like that I can assure you!! I think that would class as a positive, you can see the surge increasing and decreasing. I would say you need to get down to business with your other half immediately if you haven’t already. Good luck!!
Bumblebee, I bet your daughter looked very sweet. My Facebook feed as been full of costumes for sale, costumes wanted and today kids kitted out in their characters. I’ve got it all to come in a few years no doubt.
Roots have been coloured, just about to attack my brows!! x

:sex::sex:
Welcome mum42!! You’ve got some good strong lines there! Bumblebee would be happy to get some like that I can assure you!! I think that would class as a positive, you can see the surge increasing and decreasing. I would say you need to get down to business with your other half immediately if you haven’t already. Good luck!!
Bumblebee, I bet your daughter looked very sweet. My Facebook feed as been full of costumes for sale, costumes wanted and today kids kitted out in their characters. I’ve got it all to come in a few years no doubt.
Roots have been coloured, just about to attack my brows!! x
Yes I think it’s was a positive and he was working away tonight but been able to come back.... after me begging so Thursday morning very early, today at lunch and go for the golden three days in a row on Friday!!!! :sex: Then I’ll let him off the hook for a few days..... :rofl:, :dust:

MUM42 welcome and your lines look AMAZING, looks like your covering all possible days with BD if all goes to plan. Good Luck. Just from your signature I can see you already have 3 grown up children. Very brave to start all over again but total understand the reason. How old is your fella? hope you don't mind the questions but what are your cycle lengths, have you recently come off birth control and did you fall pregnant quite quickly with your other children.
I am not trying ATM, we where but put it on hold till May after our hen/stag do commitments. I know not the best reason but it was playing on my mind. I also worry I might not ever get pregnant again but only time will tell. The OPK don't help sometimes the fact they don't ever become dark like yours makes me worry I am not actually O-ing but I have all other symptoms like EWCM and the pinching sensations around when O should be.

Roots done BB your defo a women on a mission go girl xx !!

Honestly my DD couldn't wait to get to school this morning bless her.

MUM42 welcome and your lines look AMAZING, looks like your covering all possible days with BD if all goes to plan. Good Luck. Just from your signature I can see you already have 3 grown up children. Very brave to start all over again but total understand the reason. How old is your fella? hope you don't mind the questions but what are your cycle lengths, have you recently come off birth control and did you fall pregnant quite quickly with your other children.
I am not trying ATM, we where but put it on hold till May after our hen/stag do commitments. I know not the best reason but it was playing on my mind. I also worry I might not ever get pregnant again but only time will tell. The OPK don't help sometimes the fact they don't ever become dark like yours makes me worry I am not actually O-ing but I have all other symptoms like EWCM and the pinching sensations around when O should be.

Roots done BB your defo a women on a mission go girl xx !!

Honestly my DD couldn't wait to get to school this morning bless her.
Hi!! I didn’t really think the OPK would work, so I was shocked to see the dark test line, even if I’ve checked every photo on google to see if mine was the same, I’m sure you have done the same! I’ve started writing a journal check it out and has all the answers to your questions. It not that I’m scared of starting again, I just kinda thought it was my time now, but he will be a great dad and understands that I need help this time around!! My TTC Journal is called....
TTC at 42 years old my story!!!

Last edited:
Wow quite a rollercoaster start already Hun, so glad you were able to talk. Fallen quickly in the past here's hoping you do again I know things are different this time but you never know. Relaxed approach easier said than done x

Although my husband hasnt been diagnosed with poor sperm he does have a condition that can cause fertility issues & poor/low sperm count. Took us well over a year to conceive our DD with a MMC between at 11w 3days. Here's to our journey. I have FX for both of you x

Wow quite a rollercoaster start already Hun, so glad you were able to talk. Fallen quickly in the past here's hoping you do again I know things are different this time but you never know. Relaxed approach easier said than done x

Although my husband hasnt been diagnosed with poor sperm he does have a condition that can cause fertility issues & poor/low sperm count. Took us well over a year to conceive our DD with a MMC between at 11w 3days. Here's to our journey. I have FX for both of you x
Fingers crossed for you

How you feeling JAM when you planning on testing or you trying to hold out x

I feel normal. Dont know if thats good or bad! I had a few odd things going on but seems to of all stopped from yesterday. Im 9 dpo today. Im due on in 4 days if im having a normal 28 day cycle. But as you know that being my first one that may not happen lol. So i probs will wait till the day of AF and see what happens. Xx

You’re very patient! I was always testing early. This time I thought id have my period on the Tuesday, didn’t get a positive test until the Sunday!! I clearly just ovulated much later than I thought so my period wasn’t actually late at that point. (I tested Tuesday, Thursday and then Sunday). Like I’ve said before, cycles are weird, especially when you decide to TTC!! Xx

Lol. I trying to be! Had nothing Yesterday all day until last night then had a weird pulling feelings for a couple of hours its so hard to not read into everything as i dont know what my ‘normal’ symptoms will be for AF yet lol. Thats why i wanna wait to test to see if AF is late or not because will drive me crazy if i keep getting BFNs xxx

True, at this stage a negative might well be a false negative. Oh god, I’m excited for you, I’d sooooo be much to weak and would test!! Lol xx

:lol: Lol! I really dont think its going to be my month. I felt dead positive right after ovulation but last few days i just think nope. Not my month. I think thats why im not testing to be honest. Xx

Fingers crossed for you Jam it only takes one little swimmer. I am with BB though your so strong I'd so want to test. I know what you mean about getting the bfn's it is horrible x

Last edited:
So day before AF due. Still feel like nothing is happening. I did an IC yday and negative. Ive brought some FRRR for tomorrow and Thursday if she doesn’t arrive. Xx

Jam, how are you feeling? Any ‘period’ pains? I know you think you’re due tomorrow, if you’ve still not tested you’re the most patient and controlled TTC-er I’ve ever met!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->