Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

Ha ha, sorry your message didn’t show until after I posted!! I like first response, good tests! Keep us posted xx

I think shes coming!! I dont know how else to explain without being graphic so here tmi lol. Been to the loo. Wiped and had a veryyyyy veryy small string of pink. And i mean very pale very small. And looked stringy lol! Still no symptoms that shes coming but i dont knkw if i get them or not lol xx

Mmm, ok. I had the lightest lightest pink smear on toilet paper the Thursday before I got my BFP. I was at that point in my mind 48 hours late, so seriously just thought it was AF! So you never know until you know for sure.
Sorry can you tell I’m an optimist!!
And nothing is EVER TMI on here!! Lol xx

Lmao! That made me laugh! Definitely a half full glass kinda girl. Well time will tell i guess! Xxx

Your not out till the witch arrives. Omg I love but hate this stage ekk I have everything crossed she stays away. Are you going to test if AF isn't here in the morning x

Did another IC just. Still nothing. Now ive started i feel crazy! Lol. Yeah i will test if shes not here in the morning. When i have had periods before i always get them for when i wake up xx

DS slept 12 hours until 7am!!!:happydance::thumbup:

Feel like it’s going to be a gooooood day.

That's amazing, my DD ended up on n our bed at 2am terrible night sleep. Think the storm woke her up.
She comes in every morning so I thought it was morning and allowed her in. Then I couldn't get back to sleep so looked at the time I was shocked. Didn't have the heart to tell her to go back in her room as I knew she'd be scared by the noise.
Any update Jam

Last edited:
No AF yet. And BFN on tests. So annoying lol wish i would either just come on or get bfp! Boobs are sore today so that makes me think i will come on xxx

image.jpg

Welcome to the flustering world of ttc Jam xx it's your 1st full cycle after coming off the pill. Like BB you may still get a BFP and could have been implantation which would mean testing now wouldn't get a BFP or AF could be just round the corner. Grrr were here to get you through the wait x

Ahhh, tests!!!!! I know it’s so frustrating, the wait is sooo annoying but at the same time so weirdly thrilling too. Time will tell.... xx

I know. Hopefully get a answer either way soon! Im 13dpo from positive opk and 12 since i think I actually ovulated the day after my positive x

Taken from countdown to pregnancy website, on 12dpo....

14.7% of pregnant women got a false negative result. This is about 1 in 6.8.

I think shes on her way :witch: TMI. Looks pale pink when wiping this evening :confused:

So think she will definitely be here today. Pale pink now turned to spotting/start of af. So didnt happen first time for me. On to april now xxxx

Sorry to hear Jam but here's to April, atleast you've got a rough idea on possibly when you may O after your 1st cycle. Are you going to use opk again next month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->