Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

Yeah will use opk again this month. Hopefully can BD more this month and be in with a better chance xxx

Sorry Jam, but it’s all data for the app, and like it says above, with a better idea on your natural cycle you can time baby-dancing more accurately! Still a disappointment so sending a hug. Xx

Thanks. I know and plan on BD more now in the fertile window.( I know i was expecting us to be super humans as my OH said earlier when i told him i came on lol ) i know i had pinned too much on the 1 time we BD’d lol xx

You never know until you try, lots of people get pregnant right away, or even by accident, but also lots don’t. It’s imposdible to know where you’ll be until you start trying.
Are you on any preconception vitamins? I used seven seas stage 1, but there are lots you can buy. It’s important you ensure that you’ve got plenty of folic acid in your system during those early days of pregnancy so it won’t hurt to start them now if you haven’t already. X

Omg single figure count down ekkk xxx

Edited"oops I meant double figures hahaha you got my gist lol"

Last edited:
Oh wow! Double figures now! And yeah im on folic acid already and been taking since ny xxx

Weirdly still feels a very long time to go! But its all going to come around quick I think. The months just seem to fly by. X

Definitely. I imagine the 2nd half goes fast. Getting things ready etc xx

I’m all bunged up, itchy eyes, runny nose. I can’t figure out if I’ve got a cold, hay fever (which I don’t usyally get) or if it’s just a weird pregnancy symptom? Hoping it doesn’t last, I’ve had it about 3 or 4 days now and it’s just annoying! Xx

I’m all bunged up, itchy eyes, runny nose. I can’t figure out if I’ve got a cold, hay fever (which I don’t usyally get) or if it’s just a weird pregnancy symptom? Hoping it doesn’t last, I’ve had it about 3 or 4 days now and it’s just annoying! Xx

Aww I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Ohh no how bloody annoying. I never had hay fever till last year, madness . But I can hand on heart say it was the most ANNOYING thing ever. Hope it clears up soon x

Started spotting yesterday and AF is here full flow this morning. So 2 more AF to go till we start trying again can't come quick enough x

Oh another cycle gone Bumble, that’s great!! 2 more will go quick just you wait and see!!
I’m feeling a bit less stuffy today, I think swimming with DS this morning helped clear my nose a bit. It might not last but fingers crossed. Xx

I know when AF arrived I was excited thinking whoop whoop 2 more to go. How sad :) We went out for tea Saturday night me hubby and DD. We where talking AGAIN about ttc. He said I think we should wait till after the wedding (his friends in Aug.) so u can enjoy myself and if I was pregnant I wouldn't. I said honestly I don't want to wait any longer. He then started saying he's not sure he's ready etc. Any way I just went quite and we didn't talk about it again. The next evening id put my DD to bed and I said joking think I've made a rod for my own back with this little one she never stops. always kept her entertained as a toddler before school taking her places doing things not much TV. He laughed and said well we wont do it with the next one will we. Safe to say I just think it was a little wobble.
He did also mentioned he`d been speaking with one of his friends about having another as she said they would in time but hers is only 2. He said my mrs really does but I am not so keen kinda just need it to happen so I don't really have time to think about it.

Glad your nose has cleared a little hopefully one of those crazy pregnancy symptoms. Your very dedicated still taking your DS swimming. the way I feel today and this weather I just want to curl up under a blanket. Only 3 more hours of work roll on 5pm xx

He’s only just started swimming lessons so I actually feel like I’ve let him ‘fall behind’ not starting before now. Trouble is the pool nearest is RANK (in the paper this week they found a dead mouse in the pool ). So I’ve booked lessons in a pool further away, about half an hour in the car, but it’s really clean and so I enjoy going. It’s such an important skill knowing how to swim and he’ll not learn without actually me making the effort to take him. I have to actually accompany him in the pool until he’s 3, then he can go in for group lessons alone. My DH asked the other day what I was going to do when the baby is here! Eek, I don’t know!!!! I’m hoping my mum can come and hold a newborn for half an hour and watch us! Life is about to get hard!!

OMG a dead mouse ewww. Our local pool isnt nice at all the changing rooms stink of piss ewwwww. I remember swimming for fitness years ago and i had goggles on as i was in the swim lane, firstly a saw a plaster floating by secondly I got stabbed in the arm by an old women's scabby old toenail. Safe to say never went back. Were lucky though and have a few council owned pools the other one is much, much nicer and very clean. I very much agree with you about it being important to learn to swim. We started our DD in October last year she LOVES swimming and was really good at it but she got really upset every time we went to go. sometimes I would have to sit with her on my knee crouched by the pool for 5 mins before shed get in. It was effecting her sleep the night before we where due to go so we`ve stopped them. Defo want to try get her back into it though. We love our holiday she loves the pool and sea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->