Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

I definitely think my OPK have been effected by how much I drink & go to the toilet. Started testing today cd12 using my second wee of the day 10am. Usually at 10 I have drank well over a pint of water & on wee 3 or 4. Anyway my test showed a very slight line. Second test showed nothing but started drinking and weeing alot more. I just get so thirsty can't go an hour without a drink. I've always been like that.

Oh no! How confusing its going to be! I haven’t really been doing mine since i had that positive. Think im CD 19 today. That would make me 8Dpo since my positive test. Haven’t had any symptoms at all of anything really this month. So bizarre xxx

Each month can be so different from the last. I find you really focus and try to tune into exactly what your body is doing each day and where your up to in your cycle. You just cant help it well I can anyway. Whether it be looking out for hints your about to O like ewcm or pinching pulling pains. The during the TTW looking out for any symptoms of pregnancy or AF.

I had no symptoms what so ever with my DD and I was absolutely sure I was out that month I tested negative until CD14 that was about 12 days past O x

I just really haven’t been thinking about it all since i O’d early. Best way i think seems though my 2ww could be longer this month lol so atleast i havent been driving myself crazy! Xx

Jam, I think the luteal phase is always around the same, so if you o early you can expect AF a little early too.
Sorry I’ve not been on here much, my dad passed away last week so my mind hasn’t really been on anything other than that. He had cancer but it did happen suddenly. I saw him the day before, so I’m thankful for that, and that he didn’t suffer for weeks in pain. And now I’ve woken up today expecting to have a day with mum shopping for something to wear to the funeral and DS has a few dubious looking red spots, and as there have been chicken poxs going around at nursery I’m pretty sure he’s got that! Again, best to get it out of the way while he’s small and before baby arrives, but these things always happen on days he’s due in nursery!!
Xx

Jam, I think the luteal phase is always around the same, so if you o early you can expect AF a little early too.
Sorry I’ve not been on here much, my dad passed away last week so my mind hasn’t really been on anything other than that. He had cancer but it did happen suddenly. I saw him the day before, so I’m thankful for that, and that he didn’t suffer for weeks in pain. And now I’ve woken up today expecting to have a day with mum shopping for something to wear to the funeral and DS has a few dubious looking red spots, and as there have been chicken poxs going around at nursery I’m pretty sure he’s got that! Again, best to get it out of the way while he’s small and before baby arrives, but these things always happen on days he’s due in nursery!!
Xx
So sorry about your Dad.... hugs

Ohh BB I am so sorry xx when is your dad's funeral, can your DH looking after your ds whilst you & your mum go shopping or did you get to go. Again I am so so sorry for your loss :hugs:xxx

Thanks, the funeral isn’t for another week so plenty of time. Managed to find something for mum in good old M&S but they didn’t have her size so ordered it to be delivered.
I just popped DS in the pushchair, he was fine, and he wasn’t touching anything so don’t think he’ll have spread it!! I believe they are more contagious before the spots show anyway. A friend of mines child is in DS’s nursery class and was sent home when they noticed spots so glad I saw them before I took him in. DH had dats off last week and was great having DS while I was with mum, but he’s back in work now. I’m due back at the end of the week but now DS has the pox that’s unlikely! My boss is going to hate me!! Oh well I can’t help any of it, all totally out of my control. Xx

Oh no! Im so sorry to hear about your dad! Atleast he didnt suffer love.

And what a shame about your little one. Hopefully it comes and goes quickly!

Xxx

Glad your mum got for fixed up. Like you say totally out of your control. I remember your boss was very understanding when you where 1st pregnant with morning sickness. I think sometimes us mum's best ourselves up about work, time off sickness etc. Do what best for you & your family. Look after yourself and your mum Hun your going through a very difficult time xxx

Different boss! That was a man and I think he just didn’t want to hear about pregnancy stuff!! Lol. I’ve got a female boss now and she’s a bit less sensitive, but not horrid. Xx

Arhh, I find some women can be a little bit like that partly power trip partly like they feel they have something to prove to others :shrug:
Hopr your ok Hun xx

Omg look at my OPK this month wow looks like my first real positive. I haven't been drinking as much in the 2 hours before I plan to test so maybe that's worked on picking up on the hormones

IMG_20190403_195349.jpg IMG_20190403_195921.jpg

Blazing positive!!! Yeay. Like me, when you’re tracking but not actually TTC you get a textbook positive. All those months you’ve actually been TTC and didn’t get one.
Bit worried about my DS, he’s seemed ok all day but now before bed and his temp shot up to 38 degrees. Gave him some calpol and just went up again after an hour and he’s fast asleep but still feeling very hot and temp is still just over 38. I know his body is probably just fighting the chicken pox but I worry. Also the pharmacist recommended a baby antihistamine, which I gave him at 5 pm as it said it might make him drowsy, so I also worry that he’s having a reaction to that as he’s never had it before. I hate him being ill.

It is SO horrible when they are I'll you feel so helpless your poor little boy how's he been all of today. Have the spots really started coming out now x

Yes he’s very spotty, well, I’ve seen worse, he’s got a few on his back and chest, around his groin and the top of his legs and his sides under his arms and his forehead, hairline and behind his ears. Just checked him again and it’s down to 37.7 so think the calpol has kicked in.
He’s been fine really, not eating much but snacking little and often and drinking milk and very weak squash. He’s been playing and laughing and being his usual cheeky self, just a bit more easily upset.
Managed to get hold of this stuff called poxcline which is a mousse that you put on the effected areas, it wasn’t cheap so hope it works, it’s got good reviews. He giggled when I put it on which was really cute, I think the mousse tickled him!

Ohh bless my DD was similar when she had them off her food but still quite up beat. Her temp wasn't affected but she does alwsal get a horrible temperature with any cold or chest infection. Think that's her weak point tonsils/chest.
Am sure you know but don't give him ibuprofen whilst he has chicken pox can make them deeper & worse. Very glad his temps gone down. Take the calpol up with you tonight. If he's like my DD he will be up in the night coz it's worn off and his temps back up xxx

Yep, woke up at 10 just as I was going to bed and we’ve been awake since. I’m sat in the dark in his room and I think (hoping and praying) he’s finally drifted back off again. I think it will be a very long night if he wakes again!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->