Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

He slept through until 6.30, he’s got more spots today and has a temp of 38 again. More calpol and cuddles required!! Poor lad. I’m hoping we hit the upward curve soon, today is day 3 since I saw the first spots. Xx

Poor little fella, that sleep will have done him the world of good. Think day 2-3 are the worst defo a day of cuddles xx

Aww poor baby! Hope he gets better soon!

And wow to that fab opk! Hopefully your on a roll with them now! Xx

HAHA yeah maybe on a roll with them now or just got lucky LOL. I have O-ed a lot earlier than expected this month, do you think that means AF may come sooner?

I do but don't want to continue with them when back on with TTC as it makes me really anxious. Only 7-8 weeks until we try again ekk

Last edited:
I would expect AF a bit early if O was early. Xx

BB. Just saw a post on goodold FB and thought of you an your little one...

28E8616C-0282-4F41-A419-93B97DCF108D.png

Yes I’ve seen it, had loads of people send it to me!! He’s doing ok, the spots seem to be drying up and looking less angry. He seems much better in himself too, had calpol first thing but none the rest of the day and has been playing and enjoying himself.

Hi, yes, still spotty but seem to be drying out a bit now and he’s much more like his usual self! X

That's good to hear x

How's it going JAM any sign or AF or possible symptoms leading to bfp. X

Had an amazing weekend, it's one of the hen do's this weekend. It's the UK hen were all in massive house, with out door pool, hot tub etc. The bridesmaids have really done a fantastic job. There are 42 of us all events and food sorted. Absolutely brilliant. One down, one to go. When the bride got here we where all waiting for her. She said I've got a suprise for you all. Am pregnant she's only been trying for 3 years was booked if for IVF in June. The room was in tears absolutely over the moon for them both xx

42!!!! Wow, that’s a lot of hens!!
Such lovely news that she is expecting, what a wonderful thing to happen right before they started IVF. Glad you had a nice weekend xx

Awww that’s lovely!!

Afm - AF arrived this morning.. early according to my app (4dsys) but bang on 14 days since my positive opk! 24 day cycle this month. So its god to know theres a pattern going on kinda lol gutted obviously but didn’t really expect it to happen xxx

Well it’s helpful to know your luteal phase is 14 days, that helps with future testing! As far as a I’m aware that part of your cycle should roughly stay the same no matter if you o early or late. Xx

Just bought myself a few more OPK ebay specials, the last 30 lasted me 2 months so ill have next cycle & then our 1st ttc month EKKK
Am really not sue if to continue using the OPK when ttc. So hate the pressure it puts on me to try and get hubby to BD. I don't really want it to be like that as I don't enjoy the sex then x

I totally get what you mean bumble.. i felt so stressed when i had had my early positive opk and we didnt BD then the rest of the month ive felt so relaxed not doing them so im not going to bother this month xxx

go girl when you feel your in the mood go for it girl xx Its so much better that why xx

I think because it wouldn’t be the end of the world if it didn’t happen this month (got Birmingham pride end of may Bank holiday) i feel a bit more chilled lol you watch it happen this month when its going to be virtually impossible not to tell people so early lol x

If it does happen you can use the old faithful am on antibiotics so can't drink\\:D/:lol:

My best friend got pregnant just before her wedding after messing about with her pill so she wouldn’t be on her period on the day and she used the ‘I’ve got a kidney infection, must be the stress, I’ve been put on antibiotics’ line!! I was soooo gullible and totally believed her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->