Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

It was Tuesday. It was better than expected. I was dreading it, but it was a lovely celebration of a life well lived. Lots of people came too which was nice. Very surreal but it feels like we can move forward now. Xx

Big hugs Hun, so nice when funerals go that way. My grandads as heartbreaking as it was we all had such a good time after discussing what he was like and sharing stories. I loved listening to them all xx

Just over a month till we can start trying again, roughly 6 weeks eekk cant wait x

Ahhh, bumble, just over a month!!! I’m so excited for you!!
Jam, you must be heading towards the fertile window again soon, you still feeling relaxed and ‘going with the flow’ not testing? I wish you loads of baby dust either way.

Keep getting asked when I’m due by random check out ladies and strangers so clearly I’m looking like I’m nearing the end. I may as well of made a sign to hang around my neck at dad’s funeral, all the distant relatives coming over asking me about it etc. I felt like a broken record! Lol.

Also getting asked about if we’ve chosen any names yet. Last time our DS has no name for 3 days and you’d have thought we were neglecting him by some people’s reaction. We knew the two names we liked we just hadn’t decided which was first or middle yet that was all. Anyway DH was next to useless last time and so I’ve just not really bothered looking or discussing it so far. His attitude is that we have 6 weeks to register the name/birth so what’s the hurry!!! Honestly. x

Ahh not long then!! That time will fly!

Yep. Still no testing.. its killing me!!! We dtd Saturday and im supposed to be in my fertile window now. This weekend. We really haven’t done the deed much more than before and i dont really want bring it up like last month but its irritating me now lol so hopefully we can dtd atleast once this weekend or hope i O’d earlier again this month and i caught it last weekend! Xxx

Very strong holing off on testing Jam I can imagine the emotions your going through especially with hubby. Honestly ivI' said it before but it's like reading through one of my earlier posts when starting to try with my dd. You'll get there & hubby will come round to dtd a little more if he's anything like my husband.

AT arrived yesterday for me so CD2 looking forward to starting to test again this month. See if I can get a positive opk again. Am working today what a shitter bang in the middle of a long bank holiday weekend. The weather is beautiful too x

I hope so. We dtd last night so slightly more hopeful for this one if O is tomorrow.

Ahh me too! Im working also today. What is it that you do? X

estate agent what about you. Only working till 4pm but its my mums birthday tomorrow and we are having everyone at ours, the pools out and were getting a little bouncy castle for the kids. So could have really done with not working today and getting the house ready x

I’m working too! Had a proper hectic morning. I’m also working tomorrow morning but got the afternoon off to take DS to a party. Let’s hope the sun hangs around long enough for us all to enjoy it!!!

Here here, we had a BBQ last night and another when o got back from work today. Love outdoors living/eating. I love gardening too my grandas had an allotment growing up. I used to spend almost all summer there helping him look after & grow things.

I have a small green house & me & my DD have been growing a few things from seed. Alot of flowers, tomatoes, 2 kinds of pumpkins, carrots & cucumbers. Really love it so this weather is bliss

I have the touch of death with plants!!! I’ve now been trusted with a small spider plant at work and so far it’s doing ok. Mum is growing us some beans which we’ll be adopting in the next few weeks, let’s see how long I take to kill them off!!!

Im a manager of a beauty counter & skin spa in a house of fraser store.

Im definitely finding it alot more chilled this month with no testing. But now i know i should be at the start of my 2 week wait lol so we shall see. Xxx

Another 2ww has come around quick!! Exciting though.

Hope you all managed to enjoy the sunshine this weekend. Apparently it’s going to get cooler again by the end of the week, we do live in the uk after all, can’t get to use to the glorious sunshine. Xx

hahaha well it is only April cant be getting carried away with our little selves. I did manage to squeeze 3 BBQS in you gotta love the sun \\:D/
Ohh Jam 2ww that has come round quick :D here's hoping FX have you a date in mind when you may test or you just waiting it out.

You'll never guess what, hubby didn't pull out on 2 occasions, just before AF this month. I know it was totally the wrong time of the month but it wasn't about that it was the fact its just SO not like hubby. 1st time I could tell after he was a little worried & said I so shouldn't have done that. Assured him nothing would come of it given I was due on any day, so did it a second time a few days later. x

Oooh thats good! He’s definitely coming round to it all then yay!

I know the months are flying by! Erm im due AF 7th so will wait till then and see what happens lol we had good timing according to my app but without doing opks I don’t know when I actually ovulated lol xx

Well I hope so. Am not really a big drinker & have had a fair few heavy sessions recently. Which has kinda of put me off drinking. Not that I regretted anything or did anything silly just the fact of how you feel the next day or for me next 2 days ](*,):sick::help:. I said to hubby last night I just feel like I need a detox & stop drinking completely I just need to get pregnant quickly. To which he said you wouldn't want to me pregnant for Marbella then would you :huh:"emmmmm well no but YEAH if it happened!!!!" Which would mean trying this month. What is this boy trying to do to me toying with my emotions. To be honest I think he was just saying it but I take everything literally when it comes to baby talk from him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->