Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

Well that’s a very clear positive, eggy is on her way! Good luck seducing DH later.

I’m ok, weird that I’ve finished work. Just sat twiddling my thumbs now (I wish, about a million loads of washing to do today!). Backache has improved a little, but still getting the period type pains. I’m sure it’s totally normal, hopefully it will just mean a shorter labour if my body is aching now.

Sorry to hear you’ve had a nasty AF this month mme, but at least you had a fun holiday.

No progression with names, I asked DH last night just as he put his head on the pillow, so probably not the right time!! Lol. I’m sure we’ll find something we like. Xx

Nope to the bd yday! Tbf i had been out for drinks with work and was just totally knackered when i got home! So lets just hope tomorrow is the night! Had a little winge to him this morning before he left think i got my point across lol xx

Sorry to hear it didn't happen last night but hope you had a nice evening with work friends. At times it's so very frustrating TTC. Hoping the talk both did you some good.

BB is your DH still really against the name you had? Gosh I remember finishing work for mat leave it's such a strange feeling. Like you've been SO looking forward to it then it comes & your at loss with what to do :-s:-k:-= xx

We haven’t really discussed it again. The book I brought has sat in the front room and he opens it occasionally for a laugh at some of the ridiculous names in it.
It was my day to get up with DS yesterday and he slept until 7, today was DH’s day and he work up at 5.30!! I didn’t feel guilty at all, I’ve done more than my fair share of horrendously early mornings recently. I got up at 8!!!

Don't blame you definitely nothing to feel guilty for at all, am with you on that one girl xx 8am wow what luxury get them lie-ins where you can before little one comes along. Re the name book that is so something my hubby would do.

Not sure if I'd say am now in my ttw or if I have another day to give it a go either tonight or tomorrow?

LOVED killing eve last night ... Girl crush, she's not even that attractive just her bad ass yet dry sense of humour she has.

MME you all caught up with love island.

JAM good luck tonight Hun or maybe this afternoon, I'd defo be all over it. After sofa sesh\\:D/;)

Haha! Well just finally sat down with OH now. Had my family visiting when he got back from his trip. Then dinner at his moms. So finally all bathed shaved and now chilling haha. So after love island its operation sexy time. Hope we manage to dtd. Had a positive clearblue opk this morning. So would be bang on time! Haha xx

Ekkk FX Jam xx

We'll be in the tww together it's going to drag I know it.

Hubby just surprised me & DD with tickets to go and see cirque du soleil toruk avatar. I've seen another show by them before the music & acrobatics are out of this world SO exciting xx

Think it's their first UK tour so all over the UK. Just got lucky one of there location is our city.
Have you managed to seduce DH or you off to bed soon ;) xx

Bumble, that’s so exciting, they look amazing!! Very jealous. I live in one of those areas tours and live acts just never visit!! Mind you I’ll be s but busy for anything like that for a while.

DH actually took some initiative and seriously looked for some names yesterday. I came down from putting DS to bed and he was using the book and his phone, and had 3 girl names picked out. 2 I didn’t like, one is ok, nowhere near as nice as my choice obviously. Lol. He has also said he doesn’t like my boy choice, annoyingly. I’ll just stick to my guns I think and see if I get my way.

Jam, hope things got jiggy last night.

Had another mini panic attack last night about labour. Was totally freaking out (silently in bed while DH went to sleep). I’m really scared about the pain, even though I’ve done it before. I’ve calmed down a bit this morning. It’s just looming over me now, each hour goes by and the inevitable gets nearer. Xx

BB easy for me to say but try not to panic. Accept what ever drug you want that will make the whole process easier. You have nothing to provide to anyone. If your anything like me it's often yourself your being tough on. Noone should have any expectations of you to do it just on gas and air. Xx
Night time is always 10 times worse for worries.
Glad your DH has started looking at names

We DTD! Yay! Going to do more opks today to see if yesterday is my peak. I really hope we have done it this month! I know we haven’t actually been TTC and this was the first month i told him it was the right time to dtd. But to me it feelsnlike i have been full force this whole time as much as ‘we’ havent been. If that makes sense. Just tiring constantly thinking about it lol so just hoping for that right month it finally happens. I honestly don’t know how some women have the strength to do it full force each month. Suppose you just do i guess.

Well thats good that he’s finally taking it seriously BB. Im sure can win him round on the name of your choice.

Bumble how was your timings this month? Xxx

Jam, excellent news!!

Bumble, I know you’re right, I guess because I did it in just g&a last time I have this expectation I’ll have to do it again the same way. Got Midwife this afternoon and supposed to be doing my birth plan. Any progress with the opk? Did you manage to get any cheapies? Xx

YAY Jam that's fantastic news.

BB, I know what you mean, I felt I had let myself down after having an emergency C-section, as if I hadn't actually given birth. I was whiling to try any drugs but really didn't want an epidural, then ended up with spinal block. Honestly it took me a good few months to a year to give myself a good shake and realise I had a beautiful healthy baby girl and I was ok. Things could have been a lot worse. I think also there are mums out there that EVERYTHING is a competition. ooo I didn't have anything during the birth, ooo I sole breast fed my baby till they were 20 (slight extreme :D), ooo my baby walked at 2 month, ooo my baby sleeps through since 1 day old. You get my point. Go in open minded BB and do what's best for you and what will make you feel most at ease.

Our timing I think was ok but you can never be sure. I dint manage to get any more OPK, might pop and get some today just to check. But from the feel of it pretty sure I O-ed yesterday. I really do have everything crossed we all get our BFP this month. [-o< :dust:

not sure if/when to test may try to keep strong till AF is due. I don't think I could cope with bfn. The thing that will make it slightly more bearable is the fact we have the show & our holiday.

Last edited:
Yeah definitely don’t put any expectation on yourself. You have done it naturally before and because of that you can do it any which was this time!

Thats good. Fingers crossed for us both this month. I think i will hold out (she says now) i would like to think i will but i know i will be worse this month because timings have been good! Lol xx

Bumble & jam did you both manage to dtd then round ov ?

Bb no idea what your going through being scared I didn’t get that close with dd coming 6 week early it was all rushed and not much time to think but I know I would have been nervous if I got as close it’s natural to.

Love island caught up, just about to watch last nights handmaids tale been looking forward to this !
I am also a killing eve fan last series was so addictive !

Hey MME, yeah we kinda got 1 or 2 in but not so sure we've done enough to catch that little eggy. I know you can never know but I just don't want to get my hopes up. Am due AF in 10-11 days FX it doesn't come. I just do want to be pregnant & have another baby now. X

Where you at in your cycle x

We DTD the day before fertility week then on sunday night. I have positive opk Sunday morning and prettt sure i o’d yesterday. Had the twinges and crampy feelings. So hopefully we done the 2nd one at the right time and not too late. So im 1/2dpo. What would you say? Xx

Yeah I'd say 1dpo. We are so close JAM I got my positive opk on Saturday & left pain Sunday.

When is AF due. It's my hubby's birthday on the 18th not sure if to do a test or if it will be SO to early x

It’s so hard waiting in that TWW, second guessing every ‘symptom’. I really have absolutely everything crossed for you both.

Had the midwife yesterday, explained my anxiety over labour and she did well to calm me. I was under the impression you had to be in hospital 4 hours before you could have anything more than G&A but she said that’s not the case. She did say that, if as last time, I’m 9 cm at first exam then they wouldn’t give me an epidural as it wouldn’t have any point, baby would likely be born before it took effect. So at least I know I have options now, dia-morphine or epidural if I can and want one etc. I still think I’ll end up on just G&A though as I think I’ll be quick again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->