Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

BB so glad you spoke to her. Really hope it helped, no 2 births are the same. Glad you've been advised on the options too xx so close now.

God TTC is so annoying, am currently cd23. After going to the loo I've just had (tmi alert) a large blob of ewcm & creamy cm. What the heck am I still in my fertility window!!!??

AF due for me on 23rd. I would like to say im going to wait till testing. But i probs wont lol. When is yours bumble??

Well thats all good to know BB. Glad you’re feeling better about it all xxxx

Yeah I have longer cycles 32-34 days usually O cd 18 - cd20.
Am due around same date as you 22 - 23rd we go on holiday 23rd \\:D/ if AF arrives I'll be drowning my sorrows at the airport or in the sun when we arrive

Ahh right okay. Well hopefully you won’t be drowning your sorrows but jumping for joy!! Xxx

Bumble, i’d be trying to seduce DH tonight just in case!!!! Bloody cycles, always trying to catch us out.

Managed to get some nesting/decluttering done today while DS was at nursery. So good having time off without him, so productive but I’m never going to get everything I want done before baby arrives.

Bumble I get that cm a few days after ov but no harm dtd again if you can. 2 times should def cover it only takes the one! And I wouldn’t test before 8dpo, it’s heartbreaking if it’s negative, some months I test a 7dpo some I wait till 9/10. The wait is so hard but from what I’ve seen 9 dpo is earliest most get a faint line.

Jam you have covered it so fingers crossed you and bumble have both caught the egg this month.

Bb so glad you spoke to midwife and she reassured you, don’t over do it on the decluttering though, any more twinges ?

Cd8 for me, ov due Sunday.

We DTD but hubby didn't quite finish inside. Suppose it all can't be about baby making can it. We have got to make sure we both enjoy sex :lol:
I may test at 9dpo, am sure I didn't get a positive till 12dpo last time.

BB let the nesting begin, I remember getting abit of a cleaning bug too. X

Oh yes definitely you have to enjoy it ! Me and dh said from day 1 we would dtd just for the sake of TTC that we had to both be up for it, maybe too much info but Trouble with me is I really do get really up for it once fertile cm starts, he didn’t believe it at first but after all this time he now knows, strange that when I was on the pill I didn’t have half the urge as what I do off the pill

Mme I think that’s just Mother Nature doing her thing making you horny at the right time. Makes sense.

No more twinges. Had another mini panic again in bed last night. It’s weird, I think maybe it’s me worrying about someone getting here during the nights to look after DS and me struggling in pain for ages before we can leave that gets me anxious. I dread waking up in the early hours with a pain. During the days I feel more able to deal with it.

Bumble, you never know, sometimes a few swimmers break free before the man finishes! You’ve done your best for this cycle now it’s just a waiting game. Xx

MME- ive definitely been more up for it since coming off the pill in January. Ive noticed too that my fertile week im most wanting lol. I thought i was going to go crazy the day before my fertile time started this month. Lol!! How weird is that. How odd that the pill could change it so much!! Xx

I know what you mean by that MME. I think yesterday's ewcm was just left over. Without being too crude I wasn't as wet as I have been so kinda know O has most certainly happened.

Ooo BB I really feel for you, have you any plans in place for DS for when it kicks in. Is your any of your family or friends close by or quite far. I think you may need to talk with who ever it's going to be to make sure they have their phone on in the night. Things are so much worse as in worries at night. I've spent lots of my early life worrying. My mum used to call me her little worry wart. I'd actually worry when I had nothing to worry about. Kinda got alot better at dealing with thing now though but some nights aren't fun xx

I've got 5 ic test that I might start testing as of Wednesday next week. Can't waiting hahaha

My mum is on standby but she’s gone to visit her friend this week for a few nights, she’s usually about 30/40 minutes away, but she’s not a fan of driving in the dark!! My friend is on standby while mums away and she’s about an hour away!! My sister is about 30 minutes away but has just stared a new job and I can’t really ask her if it means her missing work right now. I guess worst case is we’d have to take DS out of bed and to the hospital with us until someone could collect him.
Just taken him to Clark’s to have his feet measured and new shoes...£36! My DH is not going to be impressed, but nothing in the sale in his size (....that I liked! Lol).

Am sure your mum would do what's needed, if it came to it. Am sure you would for your ds x
If it was me & my sister wanted me in stand by work would definitely come second. Ask me a few years back and I would have had concerns but work isn't everything & surly her employers would understand if they where even half human. I know there are some very cold business focused ppl out there but God it's not everyday your sis has a baby.
FX your little one starts to make an appearance in the day x

Well my sister is in her first year as a new teacher, so it’s not just a case of having some time off, they’d have to cover her classes and as she’s not confirmed in the role yet I just wouldn’t want to jeopardise it. She’ll be fine to help at the weekend etc, but mum will be back then anyway.
9 days until due date...DS came 5 days early. I hate this not knowing and not being able to plan anything!!

Arhh yes teachers total different ball game xx

OMG no way 9 days till due date, where the heck has time gone its crazy. In fact am due my AF in 8-9 days
:dust: STAY AWAY AF !!!!!!:dust:

Stay away indeed!!!

Trying to get motivated to do some more nesting/decluttering today while DS is at nursery, not getting very far.... just sat on my butt looking at my phone so far!! Lol. Must be more productive!! Xx

I say sit on your butt for a little longer you know what its like when a new baby comes along, you have NO time what so ever to just sit on your butt.

I watched back to back episodes of orange is the new black, just had no energy what so ever at that stage in pregnancy. Enjoy the break hun xx

Stay on your butt! Take it easy. Thats why you finish work before the baby comes. To ‘take it easy & relax’ lol xxx

Well I didn’t!! I managed to sort out DS’s room and make it look much better. Did 3 loads of washing (have had to use tumble dryer twice this week...it’s bloody June!!!) and cooked dinner so it was ready in the slow cooker for when DH got home.
Still need to decluttering the lounge a bit, but next day off without DS is Tuesday now so it depends on if I’m still pregnant I guess!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->