Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

O.M.G OMG omg.....

Its an internet cheapie not quite dry but I think I see something ........

I can't get too excited omg I feel dizzy

And get a frer today to test tomorrow. Oh my god, how many dpo are you?????

Thanks for the good vibes too btw. Im going to get a stash of tests today i think xxx

Post a pic quick !
I really hope this is it for you !

Roughly 10dpo
Estimated due date 29/02/2020
AF due in 2 days

Am actually in shock hubby is still asleep I feel so hot

IMG_20190619_071300.jpg Screenshot_20190619-073716.jpg

OMG bumble that’s so clear !
Massive congratulations! So happy for you xx

Ohh thank you SO much I am such a mix of emotions. It's so early too xxx
I can't believe it

Omg bumble!!!!! That’s totally BFB!!!!!!!! Im sooooo happy for you!!! I could cry!! Xxxxxx

I bet it doesn’t feel real. Do let us know when you told hubby, so exciting for you !

Thanks Jam am abit all over the place x

I have everything crossed for you & MME X
:dust:
Luckily I didn't drink last night. Looks like my last drink was Saturday, birthday meal out for hubby in a gin bar x suppose that's as good as a last drink as any ekkkk

I tweaked it on countdown to pregnancy, inverted it’s got colour so it’s not an evap.

I’m soooo happy for you. Congratulations, this is just the best news, I’m beaming for you bumble, I knew it would happen eventually. Xx

B5802D68-B0BE-48B3-90C3-893244D9A5B4.jpeg

Totally shocked beat news to be going on holiday to Sunday ekk xx cant wait to tell my DD. Think I'll leave it till 20 weeks if I can haha xx

It’s brilliant news. What a fabulous secret. Xx

I bet! Its just amazing news! Thats what your good feelings are! Xxx

Just taken another brand test and not sure I can see anything. The 1stbic was 10miu the second 20mic would that effect it. Also only an hour or so hold am so hopefully this is it xx

Yes, the 10 is much more sensitive than 20, and I’m guessing you used 1st morning urine for the 10 and that will be much more undiluted than 2nd even with a hold. You’re only 10 dpo so lucky to get anything even with fmu so try not to panic at the second test. First response early result has always given me strong lines early but you’ll have to wait until tomorrow to use it. Xx

Two very BFN for me this morning. SMU. 2 hour hold. One poundland and one frer. 9/10 DPO xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->