Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

I was planning on testing on Wednesday but then from the looks of it, it might actually be a tat bit too early. Depending on when I Oed Wednesday would be 9 - 10dpo so possibly to early to show positive. I may wait till Thursday as I got my BFP on a Thursday with my DD remember it like it was yesterday. Amazing but scary feeling. Gosh gives me butterflies thinking about it. No Thursday it is FX

Are you going to take a few of your tests on your weekend away x

Last edited:
Mmmm, probably! I think the only way I could be pregnant is if I o’d CD19 and if so I am only on CD22 now, so really not much point testing until at least next weekend when we get back. Ovia is saying I’m due AF on the 9th and she’s usually fairly accurate.

I feel like AF is just round the corner for me dispite being about a week away. I am so grumpy and angry with my hubby too. Always a sign the witch is on her way

Oh my god! I can get almost evil the day before AF, I literally seethe with distain for certain people. For that day I literally hate most things & people!! I know I’m doing it to but just can’t snap out of it.

Snap that's what my day has been like with a headache from hell to add insult to injury.

Oh dear, that’s not fun! We’re trying to pack for our break, want to leave early after dropping DH’s older kids at school. So much to think about and loads we can’t pack until tomorrow. There’s always something we manage to forget.

You going anywhere nice. We're looking at trying to get away for the weekend mid/end October when our DD is on October half term.

Going to Wales, DH has a work thing so thought I’d tag along. Got some friends there so it’s nice to have an excuse to visit them. It will keep my mind of all this (yeah, as if!).
It’s only just occurred to me that if AF is due 9th then I could start testing with a frer from Wednesday! That seems incredibly soon?? I won’t, I can’t afford to use them all the time but I have packed some cheapies so I’ll probably give in to temptation and test. I’m trying not to get to obsessed as we didn’t give it a good go this cycle and if I’m not then that’s ok, it might work out for the best, but obviously if I am, then I’ll be sooo excited!

Wow as soon as Wednesday that is crazy early. To think tests have come on so much since when my mum was pregnant. I seem to remember her tilling me they had to wait 2 missed periods before the doc confirmed they where pregnant.
I don't know if I'll wait till Thursday I really need too as I have a feeling it will show bfn. So hope it doesn't

Well let’s hope this week goes as quickly as this weekend seems to have gone! I’m not very hopeful, I’ll be very surprised if I am pregnant. Xx

Here here, I have no real symptoms to call of. Today I just feel really cold & tired but thats down to the change in weather, its gone bloody freezing. Last night my DD had a very disturbed night and was up so many time. Can wait to get home from work cook a hearty warming tea, get my pj's on & relax

I know, I love Autumn for that, love the guilt free and totally acceptable thing if getting into my pj’s at 5.30!!

How was the journey to Wales. Hope it didn't take too long & traffic was OK.
My & hubby where at a wedding in the lakes 2 weeks back, we did leave on Friday evening but it took 2 & 1/2 hours but should have taken only an hour & half. In fact that same weekend our DD went to Wales with my parents Pwllheli. PJ well and truly on & sticky toffee pudding with custard eaten \\:D/

We got here really quickly which was nice as we got to spend the day with friends. DS was up at 5 though, hoping he’ll nap soon.....

Hope your DS had a nap. My daughter has been up since 6am this morning and has school. Think we're in for an emotional start.
I don't know if to take a test the AM or wait till tomorrow. Still quit early

BFN well looks like we're waiting to try at Xmas now :(

What test did you use? When is your expected period? It’s not over until AF!!

I also tested yesterday, DS took a 3 hour nap and I got a bit too over excited, obviously bfn as it was a 7 days before my period is even due and it even fmu!! I knew I was wasting the test but it’s only a cheapie so didn’t mind.

He was up again at 5 today....sigh!

Just a really cheap dip test. AF due Sunday but I feel AF is defo on her way give no pregnancy symptoms whatsoever. Gutted really. As now it means when we finally come to trying again if we eventually fall pregnant the age gap between my babies is going to be SO big 5-6 years :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->