Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

BB you poor thing I feel your pain. I get really crabby before AF or when am hangry. Then after feel guilty for being like that towards DD or hubby x

I might wait not to test. I felt so down all day today and I don’t want to keep feeling like that. But its killing me not knowing!! Wish i could just know one way or another now xxx

It’s really hard the TWW, I don’t have experience of repeated disappointment myself but my heart goes out to those who do. It’s so hard not to let it consume you, and a month is a very long time to wait to try again. Keeping everything crossed for you xx

Jam I just looked back through some of my really old posts from my DD pregnancy and I tested negative at 10dpo. I then didn't test again till 13-14dpo & then got a BFP.
It's so so hard Hun I know I've been there & trust me even when you do get a BFP you still won't believe it x

Jam I feel your pain ! I always test early and it ruins my day / weekend, but I can’t stop myself from testing early. It’s so hard x

Morning! DS kindly woke up at 5.15 today (actually I don’t mind I’m pretty achy and crampy anyway so couldn’t sleep well). I’m waiting for further test updates!! Xx

How kind of your DS, hope this is the true start of it now BB xx

I still don't know how to feel taken another IC still slightly line. Can you do that thing again on count down to pregnancy. I looked but couldn't find where to do it on their site.
Had the worst night sleep infact I was up in the night for a wee about 2am didn't get back to sleep till 4ish.

I am definitely getting a first response today. Would you take it today or wait till tomorrow x

Btw am sure you knew but last pic shows yesterdays ,& this mornings

Screenshot_20190620-061600.jpg Screenshot_20190620-061903.jpg Screenshot_20190620-061907.jpg

Just re taken as it's slightly dryer now
Top yesterday's bottom this AM

Screenshot_20190620-062458.jpg

Here are the first ones. Faint but can still see something. Xx

691BFC8A-C9A8-49AC-A3EA-DA6924C63BD8.jpeg 3CDD0092-927C-4FF2-BEDC-A695FDE81446.jpeg 66A112B6-0F73-4F48-97AF-773B0EEFD6A2.jpeg

Here are the dry images. Again, on greyscale you can see a faint line, and on invert you can see a little green, so it’s showing the test line has colour.

Frustrating that it is very faint. I think it would be a good idea to try and get a FRER if you can today. You are still only 11dpo, some people only implant at 10dpo so it’s still considered early. Xx

367F9888-2B37-44C5-A2E6-792B45DB08AB.jpeg EB834EDD-6148-4D30-B503-2503923F153C.jpeg

Yeah very true. As it's drying it's getting darker. I'll get a first response today.
Just so nervous it's a chemical.
I knew this would happen when I got my BFP. I'll continue to be nervous until my 12 week scan I know it x
Thanks again BB

I totally get your concern, and chemicals/miscarriages happen, so it’s a worry from the moment you get the faintest line. I still worry now at full term if baby doesn’t move for an hour that something awful has happened. It’s being a mum isn’t it, the worry will never end!

On the pack it says you can take a frer test anytime, but obviously you’re likely to get a stronger line with FMU on any test. Knowing myself as I do I’d probably buy two and take one today and save one for tomorrow, but that’s just me!!

Yes I'll do that just checked and boots have buy one get one half price. There is a boots on the high Street where I work. Hubby is off work today, going to get him to take DD to school so I can get to boots before work.
Another pic of it even more dried

Screenshot_20190620-070223.jpg

Thanks ladies! Bumble. Can still see the line. I think definitely getting another brand today would be best. When is your AF due? Sunday like me? xx

Ah right okay. Well i really hope that she doesn’t show and this is definitely your BFP xxxxx

It looks positive still to me. A lot of ladies on here swear by the is it 4hr hold to test ? Maybe you could do that later and take another frer in the morning.

Bb what tests are you having ? Remind me how many days is it till your due date.

Jam are you testing today ?

Hi, I’m not having any tests, just waiting for labour. Next midwife appointment is Monday. I guess she’ll offer me a sweep maybe but don’t think I’ll take it just yet. Xx

Let’s hope it’s before Monday! Coming closer to the weekend which didn’t you say would be best timing on the weekend.

Any day but Monday really as that’s DS’s birthday, so obviously the closer we get the more I think it’s probably going to happen!! I really don’t want them to have to share their birthday but actually, I’d have two healthy children, so should be more thankful for my blessings rather than worry about something so silly. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->