Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

Definitely no out jam till AF comes I didn't get a BFP with my DD until 12dpo missed af. X

Don't know honestly why I test so early just don't another IC & it looks like a bfn!!! Maybe it's coz like BB said it's just super early & picked up in the mornings undiluted wee. What you ladies think
Well We'll see tomorrow.

IMG_20190619_122258.jpg Screenshot_20190619-122143.jpg

Last edited:
Oh how bizarre!! Still early days yet and it was FMU like you said. Im shocking at seeing lines. That one you did this morning is a definite bfp! Take a more reliable one tomorrow morning? Xxx

With your firsts ladies did you all get bfn until later? Ive really lost hope! Im so happy for you bumble!! I just dont have hope that i will get one aswell as you. Are we that lucky lol? Xxx

Bumble something is catching my eye on the second test. Can you get hold of a frer ? Tomorrow morning fmu you will know it must be so hard and frustrating for you.

Jam it’s definitely still early don’t rule yourself out yet, unlikely you will get anything on anything other than a frer at 9 dpo and that can still be early.

I know it’s so hard but please stop testing today!!!! You are so unlikely to get another positive, your urine will be so diluted now you’re awake!!
If you can get a first response early result for tomorrow I am so sure you will get a clearer line. I’ve been where you are, obsessing after getting a faint on an IC and desperate to know for sure.
Pink dye is better than blue apparently and don’t go for a digital, they are not as sensitive as normal tests. I’m sure tomorrow feels like a lifetime away right now but honestly you are going to get yourself all stressed out testing over and over. Xx

This is my first ever positive on an IC back almost 3 years ago with DS. In the first pic bottom strip was FMU, middle and top were both SMU. Big difference, and that was squeezing out the SMU after about 10 minutes from FMU. Second image is FRER the next day. This is at around 12/13 dpo at a guess, was due AF on the sat, faint positive on the Thursday and frer on the Friday. You are only 10 dpo.
Hope this helps calm you a bit. We’ve all got absolutely everything crossed for you, but your test from FMU is very clearly showing a pink line. Xx

7728A079-D2FD-468A-B0E5-268F3FA01D82.png EF5FDF61-F9AE-4B9D-BF77-CFFABB210254.png

Thanks so much BB your so right I'll go to super drug later they have first response on offer at £6 for 2

I went to superdrug this morning and paid £10.50 for the frers i got its the rapid response ones that are £6 xxx

Yep, like Jam said bumble you need the early result not rapid response, rapid is after your missed period, it’s name refers to the time it takes for the test to show its result not how early in your cycle you can test. The one that says ‘6 days earlier’ on the box is the one to get if you can afford it. Xx

Arhh right ok I may just leave it for now & do another IC tomorrow AM they are 10miu so very sensitive x

10 is good, I think FRER is about 6.5 and is pretty much the most sensitive you can get, but 10 would be the next best. I think the one you said was on offer is 20 so you’re better off with you IC than buying those ones. Xx

I usually get a couple of frers off amazon for around £7 for twin pack and a ten pack of ics off eBay for like £2. This time next week I will be testing, the wait it awful but the bfn is worse. I will be checking this thread out first thing tomorrow so do update us bumble, I’m keeping all crossed for you x

MME I so hope this is the start of the positive baby dust for us all. Did you manage to bd a few times during O

I sure will update. In work again tomorrow so prob test 6-7am.

My only symptom is a constant stabbing achy pain in my right boob, both boobs slightly swollen. My nipples are a little darker & a large vein is visible down my right boob.
I have quite olive skin so this is very unusual to see my veins.

I really hope it's darker but don't think I'll be 100% sure it's real until I've officially missed my AF.

Oh bumble. I have very similar symptoms! I kept getting a stabbing pain earlier and just noticed the vein thing. Im also very olive skinned too!! You gave me a little bit of hope! Xx

Bumble, I can understand you being cautious about waiting until your missed period. Have you mentioned it to your DH yet or are you going to wait until you get a stronger positive?

I’m sending positive vibes out to you both Jam & MME. Xx

I so hope so JAM fx x

Omg just watched a program called Britain's smartest family WOW it was really getting my heart going. Pretty good, I was actually shouting out at the TV ](*,):rofl:

BB any sign of your little one making an appearance anytime soon xx

Nope, it’s sitting tight! Just kicking hard and head butting my cervix, but nothing more. Finding myself increasing crabby and intolerant with a short temper. I hate feeling like that. Xx

Yes we did 3 days before, 2 days before and ov day all twice a day so if that’s not covered it I don’t know what will !

Bumble Will be checking back in tomorrow to see your result. Jam do you plan on testing again tomorrow?

BB how are you ? Any more symptoms of baby coming ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->