Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

OHH Jam its so disheartening but the £1 shop tests aren't the most sensitive.

Just done a first response test and there is a definite line. I`ll upload a pic when I can, currently at work x

Great!! Even with not FMU there is a line, so two different brands have given a positive result on 2 separate days, think we can be sure there’s a bean in there doing its thing!! Praying for a sticky little one. Hopefully that line progression will get stronger day by day.

What do you think ladies....worth a shot right?!! Lol ....

E8CC4A02-C43D-439A-9EFD-42692B1A8082.jpeg

Hahahaha anything is worth a try. Going for a walk bouncing on a ball. Sex the lot x

Urgh....sex!! I honestly don’t think I could right now!!! I’d be to worried my waters might go if I climaxed!! (Why when that’s a good thing I don’t know!) xx

Sex when heavily pregnant is horrible, made me feel physically sick. Felt like his penis was going to come out my mouth at times.... SORRY I know gross:lol:

I don’t think we’ve had sex in weeks now, poor DH, sad really!! I should make more effort but I can’t even begin to feel horny in this condition! Xx

You pair making me laugh at work! Feeling a bit better now bumble? And try anything BB get your walk/bounce on lol xx

Ohh dear ladies think it maybe a chemical, took another IC this am nothing at all :(. Looks like just the indent. Bottom test.
If am honest though it was too good to be true & my lower back is quite sore & my boobs aren't really that sore anymore.
Just have to wait for AF now. Remind me to never test early again. Gutted:cry:

IMG_20190621_055731.jpg 15610932457107630823607605083391.jpg 15610932995574493723321981720668.jpg

Last edited:
Oh bumble, I can still see something, but yes I would have expected it to be darker. I guess it’s a waiting game now. I’m still holding out hope that AF won’t come for you. My darling you must just feel so deflated and gutted though, I just can’t begin to imagine. So cruel. I’m sending you a massive hug. I wish there was something I could do. Xx

Still needed to tweak....personally I feel that today’s is stronger than yesterday’s line but I still understand your caution about a chemical. Keeping everything crossed. Xx

4FB43B44-5DCF-4D39-8C46-18716D362A99.jpeg

Thanks Hun yeah I do, don't know whats worse bfn or BFP that turns out to be nothing. Had a little cry this am. Hubby is trying to be positive and blaming it on the fact I had a wee in the middle of the night!! Bless him just a waiting game now. I have 1 more first response that I may take on Sunday before my flight if AF still hasn't arrived x
Thanks BB

Just strange how my first test was so so strong. Do have to admit though it was pretty strong wee I had that morning x

I just don’t know what to say, I really expected a blazing line today, but you still haven’t missed your period yet so there is still hope. It’s a waiting game. I know it’s not in the same league, but at least you’ve got the holiday to distract you a little from everything. Xx

Oh bumble i really hope its not! Have everything crossed for you! Keep us updated xxxxxx ps i agree i think todays is stronger than yday xxx

FX ay.
On a positive I stopped testing with opk on my first strong positive as a ran out. Could have o-ed later than I think. Also another app says based on when I entered my positive opk that my AF isn't due till Monday which would explain the faint positives. Well that's what am clinging onto xx if it's not meant to be it's not meant to be

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->