Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

Am pretty sure that baby will have arrived by the time I am back x
Currently sat on the plane waiting for it to taxi back 20min delay x

It still looks like a BFP. So lets hope that the witch doesn’t show while your away!!

Im 99% sure im coming on. As boobs still tender and i have what people have described as IB but its too late for that so its gotta be AF starting. Xx

Jam I’m sorry to hear this, but the end of one cycle is the start of a new chance. Gutting though I’m sure. Xx

Bumble yes confusing, hope you can put this to the back of your mind and have a fab holiday !

Jam I second what bb said.

Bb any more twinges / pains ? Did you manage a better nights sleep ?

Yes I had a great nights sleep thanks, probably because it was sunny yesterday and DS played out all afternoon with his big sisters and didn’t nap so he was absolutely shattered at bedtime and slept 7 till 7! And I went to bed at about 9 so I had a lovely rest. Just taken him out in the pushchair to get him to have a little sleep, it was lightly raining but warm summer rain that makes the hot pavement smell. It was actually very refreshing. Got backache now, and DH has just told me to go have a rest too so I’m going to obey his order and have a quick lie down. Xx

Ahh so im on my 6th day in work today and i can feel AF in full swing. Not sure if i have prepared enough- gross!! Dread going the loo! Hay fever is in full swing also!! So overall pretty crappy day!! Xx

Oh jam how crappy. Well if you’re a drinker you can go home and enjoy a bath and large glass of wine. Mother Nature can be cruel, as if getting AF isn’t bad enough, we have to put up with the cramps and hormones too. (And mess!). Xx

Ohh Jam sorry to hear AF arrived. Proper shitta your on your 6th day in work I would truly hate having to go back to work full time after working part time for the last 4 years. To behonest if I can get away with only working part time for forever I would. Want to try to be there as much as possible for my DD whilst she's young. Picking her up from school the 2 days I can but that means I have 2 full days during the school hols. To be fair money wise I'd be working to pay for child care. X

Bb how are you ? Any more signs symptoms?

Jam how are you ? Are you cd1 today ?

6dpo and I feel the urge to test ! Why as I know what the result will be ! Date night Saturday with dh so will be testing before then. If I hold out till weds it will be a miracle ! You would think 18 months TTC i would have given up wanting to test early.

Hello!! Well last night at about 8.30 I went for a wee and when I wiped I had a bit of what I assume was mucus plug. I then sat very very still watching tv praying I didn’t go into labour as it was still DS’s birthday until midnight. All was fine. Midwife offered me a sweep at my apt yesterday afternoon too but I declined. I won’t see her until next Monday now, unless it happens before then by itself. She was quite surprised I was still pregnant I think.

Hope everyone is ok. Xx

Nothing much for me off just onsore boobs & started with a sore throat. No sign of AF so bloody keeping everything crossed for a stronger line when am home.

BB any luck with names yet. After I saw my mucus plug I slowly started labouring through that day. FX it start happening soon chic x

MME what we like, it's so hard not testing x good luck if you do hun

Mme im CD3 now as started af on sunday.

Finger crossed bumble that its your bfp!!

And BB that sounds promising that you are definitely close! Keep us updated eeeeekk xxx

Well it was just a little bit, looked like clear snot!! Not had any more. Been bouncing all my ball watching ‘one born’ all morning. Lol. Was secretly hoping a bit of vigorous bouncing might shake some more loose!!

Promising that you’ve not seen AF yet Bumble.

Jam, hope the AF symptoms are easing a bit now on CD3 and that you’re feeling a bit less down. Bring on the next cycle.

Mme, I’d be testing I’m so impatient! Well done you for holding off. Xx

Yeah definitely feeling alot better now af slowing down. Thank god I don’t have a long period. Feel more like myself today than i have in a week!

Get bouncing lol. Can’t be much longer now lovely xxx

Hope your having a good holiday bumble.

Jam I feel I will be also getting af Monday, I just feel my body is gearing up for it. I have 30 ics so will prob take one in the morning but not holding out much hope.

Bb this baby really isn’t ready just yet ! Do you remember did you have any symptoms In your tww ?

I’ve purchased the it starts with the egg book, heard it mentioned a few times this week so thought I would give it a read. Can’t do any harm.

Mme, no I honestly don’t think I did, but everybody is different. I had IB with both, with DS I thought it was my period. I usually get dark brown blood/discharge at the start the day before any red blood and I had a bit when I wiped, and cramps enough to use a hot water bottle. I just assumed it was my period starting but the next day nothing, it was probably about 2 or 3 days before I got a faint positive test.
With this baby I seem to remember getting a very light pink streak when I wiped just once. Almost so faint that you could of easily missed it. Then again it was about 3/4 days I think until my BFP. It would be here in this thread somewhere back in early October, I was already chatting with bumble when it all happened. Probably be quite fun to look back and see. Other than that I don't think I had any other early signs. I’m not an achy boob person even on my period etc so nothing in that area. Anything else probably would have just seemed like period symptoms. Xx

Only thing I remember with dd was achey boobs but then I have them every cycle. I was 10 dpo when I found out only thing that prompted me to test was I was so hungry all the time and I had a flutter feeling that day, tested the eve on 10dpo and got a positive on an ic and digi. That makes me think I would have got a positive at 8dpo so when I test on 8dpo and it’s negative I just feel I’m out. I’ve had pinching today on an off in uterus area but I’m sure I’ve had that in the odd cycle before.

Just looked back, (page 6 onwards) and I just had cramping but assumed it was AF! Nothing else recorded. Quite cool that because I was chatting to Bumble there is a full record of testing etc. Really weird to look back over it. Xx

I’ve just looked back and you implanted late didn’t you ! Round about when your af was actually due ? Was that same with your first ? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->