Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

Talking of DTD. Im very nervous to do it now!! Im scared! How long did you all wait? How far along is ‘safe’? Xxx

It’s safe all the time but just do it when you feel ready. With DS I had two bleeding episodes, both were after sex, one at 8 weeks and one at 10. Then at 20 weeks I was diagnosed with placenta Previa so no sex allowed until given all clear act 32 weeks but by then we were to scared so think we only had sex about 2 times until he was born then I had stitches so it took weeks for me to feel brave enough to try. All this in our first year married, like I said, a very patient DH!!
But honestly, you can’t hurt or damage anything, but just muck about if you don’t feel ready for full sex right now. Xx

How are you all ladies?

I booked a early private scan today for 2 weeks on Thursday. I will be 6+4 i think then. Am i crazy booking one? My OH don’t get why I want to book one. He thinks should wait till 12 weeks xx

Men just don’t get it! It’s your body, and up to you. 6+4 is early but it’s peace of mind knowing that all is going ok,
Hopefully this time in a few months you’ll be sat blurry eyed trying to stay awake during a night feed again. Lol xx

No men don't fully understand. My DH was quite understanding though. It's quite early however I booked mine for 7 weeks. If your after peace of mind it's all in the right place then it should be fine x

Thanks ladies. Do you think i should push it back a little? Is that too early? They say from 6 weeks they can do the scan. Xxx

Yeah they can do it from 6 weeks but you'll only really see the yoke sac and fetal pole. You won't really see a baby looking shape till 9ish weeks x
It's up to you Hun depends the reason for the scan x

In all honesty i just want to hear the heartbeat and for them to say everything seems to be going ok. Im driving myself crazy tbh with worry! I don’t know why as i have no indication that anything is wrong or could be going wrong. I just don’t know how i should feel or what should be happening tbh. Its all brand new to me xx

I very much doubt you'll hear the heartbeat at 6+4 Hun. There isn't really anyway you should be feeling as every pregnancy is different. I didn't feel anyway with my DD other than on off sore boobs full feeling in my womb then a little later on not sure how many weeks but absolutely shattered after work. I worked full time then. Not real sickness etc you just never know.
Try to relax Hun and enjoy the journey, I know of all people it's SO hard at time but you'll soon be seeing that little 12 week scan.
I deep down inside just had a feeling things weren't right don't know how /why but also had that feeling with my previous MMC ? x

I had a scan at about 8 weeks and it was like a tiny peanut and I can’t remember but I don’t think they looked for s heartbeat. Maybe they did as it was after a bleed.
If it’s a private scan call the place and ask them what you can expect at that stage. If they say it’s unlikely you’ll hear it, maybe push it back to when they would expect to hear one. It’s really up to you. I think you just worry the entire time, and forever more really. You hear the heartbeat in the appt but then an hour later you think ‘but it might have stopped!’ And then it’s the same nerves before each scan, and with each midwives appt too. You just have to try to have faith in your body that all is ok. It’s hard! Like breastfeeding, having no idea if they are getting any milk, or how much they are getting. Xx

A friend of my best friend had the same scan done at the same place. Its a internal scan and ive read thats mainly the best at this stage to hear the heart beat. And she actually had her appointment on 6+4 too which is what i will be. She saw the heartbeat and got her ‘blob’ photo. So hopefully i will too. Its crazy how anxious im getting. Xxx

That’s good, I’ve not even had an internal one but I know they are better in early pregnancy. Isn’t it amazing even at this early stage there is a tiny heart beating away!! Xx

So visited the GP today. Well the receptionist to officially tell them im pregnant and to start the ball rolling to see the midwife.

How are you all getting on? Xxx

Not sure about anybody else but I’ve not been able to get on here for days!! Just getting errors. Very annoying. I hope you’re all ok.

Not sure about anybody else but I’ve not been able to get on here for days!! Just getting errors. Very annoying. I hope you’re all ok.

All working again now, yay :)
Hope you're all ok. Not been on this thread for a while now

Im okay. Still a nervous wreck that something is going to go wrong. Week tomorrow i have my early scan xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->