Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

I think morning sickness has started. Feeling very rough lol but haven’t actually been sick yet. Just get this travel sickness feeling and have gagging fits lol this has been goin on now since around last Tuesday/Wednesday. Im still so bloated!! And i keep waking up at silly o’clock for no reason. I know 6:30pm Thursday!! Wish would hurry up!!

How is everyone?? Xxxx

Hi ladies
Not been on in a while as been really busy in the evenings. Not feeling great with my situation but my gp rang this week and said they will do a scan or X-ray to check my tubes but that’s all they can offer me. Have to go for the bloods again first which won’t be next period as we will be away so will be end sept before I can get bloods done. Currently cd 9 and just hoping it will happen before the bloods / X-ray. I went shopping after work today and I swear nearly everyone I passed were pregnant! Some days are harder than others.

I think my sickness started about week 6 or 7 so likely to be starting about now for you Jam, I hope you don’t suffer too badly. It’s a long slog but most people find it goes once you get to second trimester.

I’m ok, pretty knackered but DD is only just 5 weeks today so still very much in the early data. I’m hoping she starts to eat more milk each feeding and sleeping/going longer between feeds soon. Also trying not to wish it away at the same time as you don’t get these days back, and they do go fast. I’ve just packed away her ‘first size’ bits, all up to 7 1/2 lbs and I weighed her today and she’s over 9!!! Having to pack up the grown out of bits to give away as we won’t be using them again!! Xx

Hi mme, totally get why you’d need a break from this, it just be be hard. I’d take all they will offer you. I still think you should lodge a complaint or take it further that you were given the wrong advice about fertility treatment.
I can only imagine how difficult it must be seeing other expecting ladies at the moment. I guess it was similar when I spent most of my 20’s single and all my friends were getting engaged, married, moving in together etc etc. It did upset me at times xx

Yeah actually haven’t been sick yet. I have such anxiety today about my scan tomorrow!!

Totally understand that you need a break. I agree with BB take anything they will give you. Its better than nothing Lovely xxx

So here it is. Our little blob. Saw heart beat on the screen. They said everything is fine. Measuring 1 day more than i thought xxx

C4538985-ECB4-44FE-A681-7B002B34E6DA.jpeg

Congratulations Jam (and Mr Jam too!). How are you feeling now you’ve seen baby on the screen? Xx

Congratulations jam, hope you feel more at ease now after the scan and can try and enjoy your pregnancy. X

Congratulations JAM, hope you feel alittle more at ease now chic x

Ohh MME sweetie am sending you a virtual hug. I am glad they are scanning you but am ever so sorry you still have no answers. I so know what you mean about everyone around you being pregnant. Here's hoping we both fall pregnant with our health babies soon enough x

BB how is your little lady 5 weeks already and wow what a fantastic weight gain. I remember packing away my DD baby things thinking gosh I won't be doing this again. But couldn't throw them out. Deep down I must have known I wanted another x

It's my last night in Walse, it's been absolutely great just what I needed. Weather has been fantastic. Missing DH though he stayed home as he's just SO busy, can't wait to see him. X

Thanks everyone. Yeah there is a big screen in the room so he saw it too! He really wasn’t fussed about going. He would of been happy to wait till 12 weeks. He had no worries at all lol but i just feel so better now.
Xxx

Hi, yes me and DD are doing well. Hit a bit of a wall last week with the 2 hour feeding, I was just knackered, but this week she’s just started to take on a little more each feed and sleeping slightly longer, and it’s made a huge difference. She’s so much more content now on formula, she was so fretful when she was breast fed, I can only assume she just couldn’t get enough milk to properly settle herself. We’ve got our 6 week GP appointment next week and the letter came this morning with her 8 week jab appointment! It’s really goes sooooo fast!!

She had quite a bit of hair at first but she’s losing it now, but it’s receding from the front towards her crown so she looks like she has a MASSIVE forehead!! Not an attractive look. Hoping her ‘real’ hair comes in fast!! Lol.

Bumble, how are you feeling now? Are you still planning on trying again straight away? Xx

BB ohh gosh no, I don't envy you with the upcoming 8 week jabs. Glad you're DD has become a little more settled, in the early days it's solely just surviving and doing what works for your family x

Yeah I am still very determined about TTC. It's been my first cycle and although we DTD it just wasn't quite timed right x gone crazy in the IC opk & clear blue Digi opk I so hope I'll catch that next little eggy quickly.

First day of af today it's extremely painful. I've been a right nightmare today very emotional and angry Not knowing if/when I'll have another baby is very upsetting, hubby tries to understand but there's only so many times he can say it will happen when it happens x I know that but doesn't help at all.
We've also just had a massive argument hubby says everything seems to be revolving around having another baby. I hardly think I've spoken about it much to be fair I feel delt with the miscarriage extremely well. No wonder am f#cking an emotional wreck. He says he feels he's being put under pressure with things I say like. "Well you don't want another anyway" & "you'll be glad to know my periods here" he's also looking at booking to go away again in September & I mentioned I wish I'll be on soft drinks."wishing our DD had a sibling to play with but the age gap is massive now" he said all these things mount up and make him feel pressured. He also mentioned that he hasn't been preventing by putting a condom on & if he really didn't want one he'd use one. I dare not say no but you pull out... Am sorry l make you feel this way but it's as if we're re living every minute of when we tried for our DD it took me well over a year before he finally agreed to try pulling out. Then the loss, then bleeding through her pregnancy, then her being a really difficult baby. I just feel it's all for abit too much and am an emotional wreck

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->