Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

Wow 4 & 1/2 hours that's actually fantastic. What a clever little girly.

Totally obsessed with the program Emma Willis delivering babies. Saw it alittle bit last year but I've watched everyone & now series 2 has just started X

Yes I watched it last year too. Got series 2 recorded but haven’t watched any yet. She’s so lovely.

Just on the way to Sussex for a week in a static caravan with DH and all 4 kids (11, 8, 2 and 7 weeks!) it’s being referred to as a ‘holiday’ but I’m reserving judgement!! Lol. Wish us luck!!!! Ha ha xx

OHH MY BLOODY GOD women you are crazy. WOW I take my hat off to you sweet, hope you have a fantastic holiday \\:D/;) xx

am sure it will be lovely hope the weather is good for you

Feeling pretty rubbish today ladies, 8dpo tested and nothing. Don’t know why I do it to myself testing early. Usual pre af symptoms have hit today and I just feel really shitty

Ohh MME :hugs:8dpo is SO very early, you have said you've had great timing with DTD this month. Pre AF & pre pregnancy hormones are absolutely horrible. Only time will tell i suppose but really doesn't help with how your feeling. When you due sweet x I so so so hope & have absolutely everything crossed for you. I really do you've been so patient, it's such a rough ride TTC xx

Mme, it’s just a waiting game each cycle. I totally get why you test early, you desperately want it to be those two pink lines, you’ve waited so long. I wish there was more we could do, but I hope it’s some comfort that we’re just here to vent to. Fingers crossed that this month you get that much wished for BFP hun. It’s not over until AF. Sending hugs.

Within the first 24 hours both me and DH had both said ‘bugger this, let’s just go home’!! Bloody hard going I won’t lie but hoping now we’re ‘settled’ things will be a bit easier. Night feeds are hard going, it gets cold at night in a static and I feel the cold terribly, plus the TV only picks up basic channels so my usual tactic of watching a random sky channel to keep me awake doesn’t work so well. Sleeping with both DS and DD in our room too and DS was up at 5, time for bed for me and DH now as we are both knackered. Xx

There is a chill in the air now autumn is on its way. Who knows we might be lucky and get an Indian summer, we've been quite lucky in previous years. X

How's it going MME

Yes, the caravan has double glazing thank goodness and central heating too which DH has managed to get working so it comes on at 5am. DD has a bottle at 8, then slept until 1am (DH did that feed) then she slept on again until 5am, she’s back in bed snoozing away with DH while I’m up with DS who woke at 6.15 but I’ve had a good lie in the past couple of days and got a decent sleep with DH doing the 1am feed. Yeay.

Can’t believe it’s almost September?!? Crazy. Xx

Glad you have managed to get a lie in :)

I can't believe it's almost September either, this year seems to be flying by!

wow that's fantastic feeding go baby x

I cant believe its almost September where has this year gone, it was a year since I started this thread. Gosh I so want another baby FX my healthy sticky bean starts growing soon xx

Gosh yes, almost a whole year!!! It really doesn’t seem that long ago, but in other ways, it seems like another lifetime ago! I’ve got absolutely everything crossed you’ll get a sticky bean really soon, both you and MME.

Jam, how are you getting on? Have you had anymore sickness? Xx

Hey MME,
I`ve just been browsing though some of the TTC & WTT forums you'll never guess what, Lux is back on too TTC her 3rd baby. I've just msged her telling her that me and you are back at TTC our 2nd. How crazy were all back hopefully its a good omen & we all get our sticky bean BFP xx
Hope your ok hun, sorry not sure when your due on holiday but hope your having or have a great time x

WTTC Number 3..

Thanks BB you honestly have been SO very supportive through and I really appreciate it. Helps so much as not everyone is understanding. Hope you too have a great rest of your holiday, from the sounds of it you've quickly settled into caravan life :) x

Hi, well it was to be honest a fairly stressful week in a caravan, but it’s done now, back home and back to normality. Looking forward to schools going back so the toddler groups start again, get some routine back.

How is everybody? Xx

Hats off to you BB. Memories for the kids think of it that way am sure they all had a fab time. This cycle has been)is a little odd. No hint of a line at all until this am cd18. Not really had any ewcm either. This am sorry tmi but I had a wet feel went to the loo & in my knickers was alot of creamy wet cm ???. Did my opk about 10 see pic & clear blue Digi didn't have a smile. Hoping to dtd today and Friday all being well. X

Screenshot_20190828-101044.jpg Screenshot_20190828-101035.jpg

Well looks like hormones are building so fingers crossed for a strong line soon. Just keep dtd as much as possible over the next week, starting ASAP! Got to get a swimmer posed and ready for Mrs eggy!! X

Arhhh god it's just not meant to be this. So all going fine we're DTD then he starts over thinking or something & has performance issues. I can see this is going to be a LONG process.
Just hoping that next month isn't the same. We're away abroad & hubby's sex drive goes through the roof so am pinning everything on that x
Honestly why is this happening....

Last edited:
Well that was one ‘deed’ you can try again!! Try not to think that one bad session means the whole cycle is out. It must be hard (excuse the pun there) not to be downhearted though. Xx

HAHAHA yes it most certainly is hard ;) xx

I think its just going back to this bloody habit he got into pulling out despite me being on the pill. Yeah your right hun. I mean we spoke about it last night and I've msged him this morning so hopefully he will see I am not putting any pressure on him what so ever and just simply want to try and go with the flow.
He did say last night that its easier for me as sometimes when I am not 100% feeling it I can to some extent simply lie there :) & its different for him. Yeah I totally get that and in fact started smiling at it we all know girls we`ve been there x

Heyyy. Sorry been taking some time away. Morning sickness has been horrendous. Worse than it was. Just gradually gotten worse. But i can still eat and keep it down so no tablets for me lol. A little holiday sounds Fabulous right now! But i bet with such little ones it was stressful. Im really missing not going abroad now we are approaching September. I would normally be going away in around 2 weeks! Butt we are having alot of work done on our house to get it all finished this year.

Bumble that sounds promising so hopefully its good timing xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"