Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

Bumble, that sure is a lot to deal with hun. You’re bound to feel hurt and upset and we all end up taking it out on those closest to us as they are ‘safe’. So yes you might say those things to your DH because you need to release that frustration on him. I’m sure you don’t enjoy how you feel right now, and when you are TTC you do plan your life and future around hopefully having the much wanted child. Like I’ve said before, I don’t think the age thing is anything to worry about. They’ll still have a bond and each other when the day comes parents are no longer around.
It’s still very early days after the miscarriage, allow yourself to feel hurt. I think, with everything you been through, if your DH didn’t want another he’d have said by now.

We are currently experiencing some very challenging behaviour from DS. Throwing, not listening and just generally being a bit of a dick!!!! I think it’s terrible two’s alongside all the change with DD etc. I’m trying to remember he’s only a baby himself but by the end of each day I’m literally wishing for bedtime (which has also become a bit of a battle when he use to be good as gold). He’s now got a proper (toddler) bed, first night tonight, not sure how it’s going to go to be honest!! X

Thank you SO much Hun wise words as ever. Had a massive cry and a few beers and feel alot better. I am going to try and keep my mouth shut from now on & try to take each day as it comes easier said than done some days. Think we may try to get away again may do us some good.

I remember my DD going through a bad patch at 3 and thinkibg thank god ice only got her otherwise I'd be thinking it was coz of the new born. I think they just really love to push it at time to test the waters and like you say they are babies. That have been on this weather for 2-5 years not long at all in the grand scheme of things.
Thanks again Hun xxx

Oh bumble I can totally relate to the ‘it will happen when it happens’ and ‘everything revolves around another baby’ ! Me and dh have been there and they just don’t understand. I feel he would happily stick with one but I don’t want to ask that question as I’m afraid of the answer. I hope your feeling a bit better today. First day of af is a total nightmare with emotions.

I ovulated late last night / early hours so tomorrow I will again be in the tww. Can’t believe this is month 20 ! I have to had my bloods done again before the referral but I’m next due af the 1st day of my holiday so can’t get them done next af. Secretly hoping as I do every month that I won’t need the bloods and this is the one.

Bb I can’t believe your little lady is 5 weeks ! That has flown. How did first night in the toddler bed go for your ds ?

Hi MME, thanks sweet feel so much better today. Pretty sure it was a mixture of things, it being the first day of AF a massive one but me & DH are fine. It's a bumpy road & life is full of tough turns. I know that just very difficult to steer your way through at times xx

How's the bd-ing gone this month, how quick does the tww come around. Sending the biggest heap of baby dust your way sweet. Hoping AF stays away. What date you going away Hun and where you off to. Came home from work & hubby has booked us another holiday. He said he felt after what we've been through it would be better nice for a family break. We're going end of September x

First night in toddler bed went fine thanks, actually better than usual for him at the moment, he wasn’t at all bothered about it. In the morning he just sat there calling out for me or DH, so he hasnt twigged yet he can get himself out.

It’s currently 4.43, I went to bed at 22.20 and she’s had me up 12-12.30, 2.30-3.30, and now again 4.20 and counting. She doesn’t cry or fuss, actually she spends most of the time asleep, but if I attempt to put her down in her basket then she either wakes up rooting for more milk (and then falls back to sleep after 1oz!!) or sounds like a baby dinosaur flailing about with wind (despite spending the previous 20 minutes slept soundly on me). At least DS is at nursery today so I can just stay in my pj’s and rest but I expect she’ll be wanting awake time. I feel s bit zombie like right now. I know it’s short term though, week by week things will get better. I just need some sleep!!!

A baby dinosaur that actually made me laugh. I can relate to that noise so much, In fact our DD had the nick name of a baby pterodactyl. Ohh enjoy your pj day Hun & hope you get some much needed rest/sleep xx

I seriously hope you had to google how to spell pterodactyl!!!!! Lol.

I ended up putting her in her pram in the lounge and laying on the sofa as it seemed less cruel than slipping into bed only having to get out again 5 minutes later for her. Then she decided to sleep 2 hours!! I slept very well on the sofa. I was so tired I think I’d have slept well on the kitchen worktop if needed!! Lol.
Anyway, DH came down early and I also managed a whole hour in my own actual bed before he left for work too. It’s almost lunch time and I’m still in my pj’s, haven’t showed yet or even brushed my teeth!! But that’s ok, DD is snuggled on me having a sleep while I waste my life looking online and watching daytime tv!! I do need to venture out at some point today for bread and milk though. Xx

:rofl: I most certainly did. I thought it began with a T, easy mistake.

Have you managed to venture out, if not its not the end of the world. Not sure what the weather likes where you are but its been so on and off here. Defiantly doesn't make for good venturing weather. I so struggled to have a sleep during the day when DD was sleeping as a baby yet some days I longed for a lovely :sleep:

Yes we managed to get plenty of bd in this month. We are going to pontins, only down side af due day we go so no swimming for me. I’m glad all is sorted bumble and you are feeling better now, tww will be here soon enough for you.

Bb nothing wrong with a pj day, I loved those days with dd watching rubbish on tv and just enjoying her on my own. It’s just needed sometimes. We often have pj days on a Sunday, I do very little in the house and we play games and watch films all day. My dd loves it.

Yes I ventured out, went to ikea (for one single thing but came out with 4! Usual Ikea story!! Lol) and Tesco for bread and milk...£70 later I emerge! (Mainly nappies and formula to be honest).
DS figured out he can get out of bed now so bedtime was a bit more of s struggle but we got him to sleep eventually.

Mme, pontins sounds fun, plenty to keep you all entertained I’m sure. Shane you can’t join in the swimming though.

MME one of the girls at work recently went to Pontins with her family. They all had a fab time & are looking to go back again next year.

BB story of my life that nipping into shops & coming out with loads. My worse are Wilko's & B&M. Always come out with a new cleaning product or air plugin or something crazy thats on my offer or their star buy.
Bless your DS, doesn't take them long does it. Wait till your fast asleep & suddenly your woken up by a little child stood steering at you. My god my heart has gone many-a time due to that. Got alot more used to it now though. Not quite as shocked to see anymore x

Currently on CD4 and my bleeding has slowed down but can't see it stopping soon. MY goodness it's been a bad period, thank the load for Feminax

I also find feminax is the only thing that eases it for me. I make sure I always have those in the house.

Since becoming addicted To the Mrs hinch cleaning tips I too come out of b&m with bag loads of cleaning products lol.

I tried feminax once when I was about 18 and didn’t see it says it can make you drowsy, I almost fell asleep at the wheel!!! Drugs seem to affect me quite strongly (my DH always laughs that I passed out after taking a codine tablet once!). Needless to say I tend to stick to paracetamol or ibuprofen mainly. Xx

OMG ladies. We went to Southport flower show today, myself my DD, my cousin her DD, my mum & her sister/my auntie. WOW wet is an understatement, it didn't stop all day. We all still had a lovely day, only slightly downer for me was it was where I was planning on telling everyone. As I would have been 12 weeks. Xx

Oh bumble yes that must have been hard. So crazy that you would have been 12 weeks, it doesn’t seem that long but I guess I’ve been in a baby bubble here.

DD slept very well last night, I actually got 4 and a half hours undisturbed sleep, that’s the longest stretch in almost 7 weeks!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->