Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

We met through work, but are friends in and out of work. She’s had lots of early losses sadly, which put a real strain on things, as I think she found it really hard due to me having a young DS. Hoping things go back to normal now and that her pregnancy continues to go well.
I did get a pack of two tests. Really tempted to go and pee on I’ve now but the Clearblue site says for digital you need FMU for accurate ‘weeks’. So I’ll wait...
I used my boots points so I don’t feel so mugged off by the price!!

Love it I did the same with buying my ttc vitamins haha xx

Can't wait to see a pic of your test tomorrow morning ekk x

I know!! I’m excited. Got 6 packets of the stage 2 tablets, as they were on 3 for 2.

Then went to Sainsbury’s where the clearblue 2 pack of digital tests were £11, £3 cheaper than boots!! Typical.

Arhh well look at it as a little freebe off your boots points x
I apologise to hubby earlier & said I don't mean to go on about another baby as often as I do but it's getting me down a little. He said well maybe you need to come off BnB for a while  :( [-( x

Maybe!! I’d miss you, but you need to do what’s best for you!!

It does become addictive. I’m glad you cleared the air though.

It was only in passing whilst I popped downstairs to get something for DD whilst putting her to bed. That's what his reply was & then I went back upstairs kinda hoped it would open up for a chat but he's in the back room & am in the front room. I feel we still really need to clear the air & have a good chat but don't think hubby would agree. Think he feels its me obsessing ](*,)
Am not getting any younger sweetheart nor is our DD.
He's recently set up his own company so totally understand he could go through me slightly falling apart if we had another like what our DD was like but then it might be totally different.
Id miss you too :friends:and feel talking to you also helps as you kinda know where am coming from x

Agghhhh!! Why are men so hard to communicate with?

So frustrating when you just want to talk and talk and talk, it’s so helpful to get your thoughts out and express emotion, but so hard when the one person you want to chat too won’t!!

You just don’t know what you’ll get, but as you and I know, the baby bit is tough, really tough, but it doesn’t last forever.

Men are totally different from women don't get my wrong my husband is so caring & loving but it's crazy how different a womans mind & mans mind work. Dispite both being the same?

Thanks!! DS had me up for an hour 4am to 5am so I did it then. Was hard trying to open the packet quietly once he’d gone back to sleep!!

So I've decided to treat myself to a Brazilian wax. Well not sure if I should use the word treat hahaha am absolutely pooping it :shock:
I've had a wax in with the past but not such an intermate one. Always want to get one but been too scared. It's booked in for Friday. Let's see how I go on ekkk.
How was your DS with his sleep last night. My poor little lady is getting a cough so was up a little when I first came to bed. She's such a brave sausage though x

Ahh, you’ll love it. 5 minutes of being uncomfortable and you’ll feel so clean and neat down there!! I used to get it down regularly but not now, I stopped to save money, but now I’m just so unorganised to actually just regularly make the appointment.

Just remember, the more you have it done the less it hurts! (I promise!) x

Booked in for another 4 weeks. I tell you the worse bit was laying there with no knickers on 8-[

Hey there was defiantly no Friday fun for my front bum yesterday =; am currently in work AGAIN... but very much looking forward to a night out with my hubby and a few friends. Just going to a few bars, I cant have too much as am visiting my Great Nan tomorrow for a family meal, also my father is baby sitting so cant stay out too late.
Are you guys up to much this weekend

Front bum fun!! brilliant.

Glad it went ok, the more you have it the better results will be.

We’re just visiting the in-laws today, and some other friends. No plans for tomorrow other than my laundry bin which is overflowing and bursting at the seams!!! Exciting times! Xx

So this morning I took the other clearblue digital. It’s still saying 2-3 weeks. got me a bit worried. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->