[NEW GROUP FOR 2011]TheBeingHopefulBabes - 'Wishing For a Miracle'

Well 16dpo today and af came this morning - a day late was really getting my hopes up that this would be our month :'( oh well onto july!
Fingers xd for u other lovely ladies x

Aww hun sorry the witch got you :( hopefully next month is your month x

I no ahh well things happen for a reason I guess!
Anyways a little about me
Name: Charlotte
Intersting fact: hmmm can't really think either lol
How long been ttc: approx 4months but ntnp for 3years
How many children: none but lots of newphews and neices that I adore

Wow helen moving to California!! I went there last year for a holiday and loved every minute of it!! I've been itching to go back ever since! What's made u move there apart from the obvious gorgeous weather lol

Charlotte fingers crossed for you for next month hun, be possitive and have your chin up :) ahhh af still not appeared for me yet...I usually come on around 7am on the 26th but nothing as of yet x

Hiya Hun, Long Time no speak, how are you? Bfp yet? Fill me in on the gossip ;) haha x

Ladies as of yet no af for me but I think I can feel her presence :( x

Awwww hun I think that may be a bfp!!! :) I have no sign of af yet! Fingers crossed :)

Get a clear blue test to be completely sure and then dr's apts for you missy :) x

Aww good good hun :) i no i have some serious will power going on right about now lol i have to wait till the 1st when my OH gets paid (he earns more than i do, so he can buy a test :p haha)

Heyyy wannebmom, Welcome hun :) Let us know your info and we will put you on the list :) and also if you wanty i think either on the 2nd or third page there is a little get to know thing that you can copy and fill in so we all get to know a little bit about you :)

:dust:

Thanks! I've tried to join a few groups, but kinda felt left out.
Made a few friends the other day with a tread I posted, gonna tell them all to join us.

Aww hun, i did that before i met these lovely ladies and started the group, feeling left out is horrible :( but yer invite whomever you like the more the merrier :)

Name: Elize
How Long Been TTC: 7months
An Intresting\Strange Fact:
How Many Children: only 1 Fur baby, Miché

10dpo today, Af due 1st of July. Fx she stays away!
How can I add the groups logo as part of my signature?

Copy the code into your siggy box ( code on first thread post) What day are you testing? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->